DAOC guilds going WAR

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
well as i am inactive atm in Daoc i would like to know info about the daoc guilds

going WAR. would be gr8 to have a list of guilds so the peeps can apply to join

etc...
what u think? if u agree post info about:

name of guild/some info for teh guild/alliance(order or destruction)/armies u prefer/site for applies

would be cool if sticky
ty:)

Gunny... Don't make me come and get you :twak:

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Someone mentioned your presence on CLA forums a while back. How about logging in there and saying hi to all the folks :)

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
Valour will be reforming in war, taking in all old members.
I think we have decided to join the same server as those infamous "ancients" so we can all be in a big happy "alliance" :)

See you there.

(and i order all old valour members to get back to the guild forums ;))

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
TMM are in Guild Beta just waiting for the invites.....

Most seem to want to go Chaos a couple want to play dwarves. Chaos tank looks sweet.

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Me and Rulke shall be assembling a mighty host of Aesirs and Jack Herer idiot's to perform random act's of teabagging on release.

It shall be glorious my friends

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Me and Rulke shall be assembling a mighty host of Aesirs and Jack Herer idiot's to perform random act's of teabagging on release.

It shall be glorious my friends

Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump, Squat, jump

win!

threeps

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice if my old guild Ironpookhawolves would make an appearance. Not spoken to anyone from it for a while so no idea what will happen.

Faithcrow

Fledgling Freddie
So far a lot of ex-TDF (The dragon fighters) will be making their ways to WAR.
We played on the european Excalibur server on albion side and so far it seems we will be gonig CHaos side in WAR.
Hope to see some familiar faces in WAR soon :worthy:

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
i will need a decent rvr /gu for WAR btw going chaos side 90% so if a guild needs +1 player plz pm me;)
daoc community ftw

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Black Company will be there and I assume from their website Nolby Pride also. I guess most of the old DAOC guilds will be there, going to be fun :)

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
All my old guildies (Tiwaz's Emisaries) have got a life. Damn them.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Wheee - danged nice to see so many known names going to WAR - gonna be fun.

Pica

Fledgling Freddie
So this is the part when you wished you had played more Daoc ;) any recomendations on guilds? as i dont wanna start out beeing all alone :p

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello from White Rose

White Rose is definatly going to WAR at release.

We have had a Warhammer version of our website up for over 6 months now, thats how committed to it we are. We have a number of people already in the beta, although we were not fortunate enough to win a guild beta spot.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
definitely going to give WAR a go, looking forward to it :)

from reading Sons of Nidhug forums looks like most of us will be wandering over for a peek! dunno how organised it will be (am half-tempted to wait until day after release to start just so dont end up on wrong server like with WOW again!)

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah would be great if we can get all old DAOC guilds on samer server, about half each side - think White Rose are trying to do something about that atm

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
Guess i'm a one man guild at the moment. but deffo hitting WAR with it's priority taking over my job and life.

Hopefully i might find contact with some old friends and guildies from DAoC days. was my best MMOing days, nothing has compared since.

misterjingo

Fledgling Freddie
Has there been any news on the guild beta invites of late? I've googled, but not really been able to find anything. Last I heard was beginning of Jan.
It's slightly frustrating that 5+ months on, guilds who were chosen are still waiting (with no news). It would have been better to invite guilds a month or so before the invites were going out - keeping interest up.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ok we have decided on the formula for choosing a server...

We chose the server name begining with the letters CHO

Please take note IainC, we will need a server begining with those letters and if you can squeeze HAX on the end that would be even better. ;) :D :p

Bjaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Me Nissa some old daocers and friends we picked up along the way will make a destruction guild.. no name yet tho :p

Mira

Fledgling Freddie
Well Aesirs Blade AESIRS BLADE
We are going to give it a go a few peeps are in beta and hopefully some of the old skool peeps will read this and go and signup at the new WAR forums....

Mira

Kevlin

Fledgling Freddie
Celtic Fist - that brings back some good memories, most of the guys still playing WOW, but I hear rumours of WAR revivals.

Good ol Emain camps with the king of stealthers aka Slytale/Tdaer were a blast. Trying to get a Celtic Fist rvr group with the l33t players was almost impossible at times, but when you were lucky enough, it was fun times.

Hopefully War brings back the ol days, if not, it will certainly create its own memories and new power guilds to revere.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
yay!

not me. booo!

more booo!

Not like it makes difference,5 months and more since my guild was selected to guild beta! Just guess how many invites we got this far :p

I find that i'm actually losing intrest to War nowadays,stupid waiting times.

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
Durka Durka will be there. Where and in what time zone is another matter

Riga

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know if LOM will be there but hopefully Ill meet up with a few old friends in war im counting the days down, or I would be if we had a clear release date

Think I will play order but will hedge my bets and also go chaos on a diff server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom