DAOC guilds going WAR

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Uh oh...

I'm gonna be same side/server as Maeloch and crew...

Been against you guys for long enough in DAoC, this will make an interesting change ^^

Uara

Part of the furniture
im playing Destro on 8-peaks and Order on Hirn!

Bashy

Fledgling Freddie
Hi girls, its Bashir from DAoC Prydwen Midgard.
I played in Head Hunters, Kalevala, Klan Nidstang, Enherjarna and Amazons of Midgard.
My toons involved;
Bashir, thane
Rood, healer
Handen, hunter
Packet, SM
Bashira, shaman

and several other 50's

I just joined Eight Peaks, order side.
If any of you can direct me to any of the previously mentioned guilds, or to Roo, please do so ;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If any of you can direct me to any of the previously mentioned guilds, or to Roo, please do so ;)

Roo is playing on Karak Hirn... he is active on these forums though so he might see this, or you may wish to send him a PM... full name is Roo Stercogburn or similar ;)

sxx

Fledgling Freddie
I know lots of people here :)
Now I HAVE to try it out just to talk to you.
See ya ingame.

R

rossmatthias

Hello Mezzi, I played Matthias in Daoc as part of the LoD guildies, although it was some time ago now :D

Would be good to hook up with the old crew once again, never had as much fun as I did in LoD. I've already got WAR but would be more than happy to reroll to be with you guys n girls once again.

Look forward to hearing from you :)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Hearts of Fire (hib excal) also on karaz hirn too... currently allied with Celtic Leaf Army, Sylvan Blades.. and prolly others but the roster list is bugged to hell so cant tell haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom