DAOC guilds going WAR

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Ah AoR :) yes, those were the days of accusations :kissit: :wub:

Faya

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
hello zorc how are u :)

im gonna play on the good side as a healer once again i hope to cu there atm i wanna play AOC but my pc sux so i need to buy a new one.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
So what daoc guilds are actually going Order instead of Destruction?
or should i ask what few players from FH are going order? :m00:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
funny how some people swear by Order/Destruction or a race on its own. U all will end up playing several sides. Kids will swap sides when losing too much. Fair players will swap sides when balance is needed (back and again).

Even some focused on tanks will try out the ranged classes. Especially the pet ones :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
funny how some people swear by Order/Destruction or a race on its own. U all will end up playing several sides. Kids will swap sides when losing too much. Fair players will swap sides when balance is needed (back and again).

Even some focused on tanks will try out the ranged classes. Especially the pet ones :)

well iirc i read somewhere that you will deffo be locked to the 1 side so playing both would mean playing on 2 servers... ehh effort! :p

Donovan

Fledgling Freddie
Yo

Hope someone have room for an old DaoC-player. Used to have an armsman on Alb/pryd named Donovan Lockwood. Missing good ol' Carnificis Ministerium, but doubt it that we'll form up. If anyones out there, say hello will you?

Donovan

Marc

FH is my second home
Shadowlords Society will be playing order. They dont know this yet, but as I want to play order I will make the guild play order :D

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Shadowlords Society will be playing order. They dont know this yet, but as I want to play order I will make the guild play order :D

Democracy for the masses, dictatorship for the leader :)

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
Are shadowLord Society going to have as big player count as they did in DAoC ?
If so, means i might need to buy some more polish and cleaning kits for my blades :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Are shadowLord Society going to have as big player count as they did in DAoC ?
If so, means i might need to buy some more polish and cleaning kits for my blades :)

No dude, not at all. We are in AOC atm, with a core membership of about 12 ex DAoC players, with a few we picked up from other MMORPGS we played, then a few more in AOC. But no where near the 70 or so we had online in DAoC lol.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
No dude, not at all. We are in AOC atm, with a core membership of about 12 ex DAoC players, with a few we picked up from other MMORPGS we played, then a few more in AOC. But no where near the 70 or so we had online in DAoC lol.

Damn! That means we are losing the free rps? :(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Some of Sarumans Hand have been in for a while, wont say who we are :p but now the guild invites are up, well be here to say hi once again to all our old FH chums!

Cant wait to get to play alongside some of the old FH faces, long overdue!!

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Good to see ya old nams again :) Warhammr is gonna be blast! Bertram, Faeldawn and company, is gonna mash up with you lots when it starts. Thats the plan anyway..

About servers and sides, in my case its really up too the dear masters of the guild to decide.. But i do really hope that it will be at least on the same server as some of you guys. I was just reading the post and there is so many old names that just reapreared in my memory.. super sweet!

Take care ;)

/Bertram

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
this may come as bit of a suprise since u know who picked the guilds but Tedious Ten are in and we gonna be playing destruction.

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see so many old names in this thread.
Just received the beta invite so will be joining you all with the old <Griffon Knights> although our WAR name hasn't been decided yet but Chaos will be our thing.

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Celtic Leaf Army are in the Guild Beta, most of us started last night (16th JulY) but the guild will form up on Friday 18th July.

If anyone wants to join us we are fighting for Order so get to www.celticleafarmy.com :: Index and register on our warhammer applications thread.

It's a pity you want to go in chaos side Gunny but I am sure we will have some happy years trying to convince each other who is right, using the end of an axe for a persuasion tool :)

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Really like the sound of WAR anyhow but knowing that some of the great guilds (Not just the Albs I mean :cheers:) will be on in some form, makes the game even more appealing. Says alot about the community feel. :worthy:

/bow

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Celtic Leaf Army are in the Guild Beta, most of us started last night (16th JulY) but the guild will form up on Friday 18th July.

If anyone wants to join us we are fighting for Order so get to www.celticleafarmy.com :: Index and register on our warhammer applications thread.

It's a pity you want to go in chaos side Gunny but I am sure we will have some happy years trying to convince each other who is right, using the end of an axe for a persuasion tool :)

Gah, seems they'll let any Northern monkies in ;)

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie

its a pitty we chose different sides
cya in the battlefield with my new ubah desktop:)
p.s: i dont forget teh good m8s:cheers:
p.s.2:IanC any beta slot for starting this gr8 thread?:clap:

Methos

Loyal Freddie
I dont think many will remember the Avengers of Pendragon Alb/Exc/Glaston, but we will certainly appear in WAR aswell, at the moment the majoritie voted for Chaos.
Very nice to see such VERY old faces appear here again, looking forward to actually meet people in WAR!

Faya

That should be some fun :)

The Ministry is leaning towards Destruction also at the moment.

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
Well, our beta guild name has finally been decided so you can see <Grim Kipple> (former <Griffon Knights>) members running around on the Chaos side.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll probably pick my server based on the amount of prydwen players, was such fun back in the days :) will play Order I think

Herc

Fledgling Freddie
Hi to all Daoc veterans :)

Do you guys remember Shadowlords Society?
Use to be one of the oldest and most powerfull guilds in Daoc excalibur.
SS use to lead the strongest Albion exc alliance, and not only, was leading in rps and members.
So SS is still active and applied for guild beta invites. There are still more then 100 rejistered players playing under the SS flag in 3-4 diferent games.
Why I say all this? because it seems like SS left outside War.
Nice to see all of you old friends and enemies around :)

Regards and hope SS will enter in War beta.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so whos in beta now? any old daoc guilds? already spotted The Rigante earlier but not noticed anyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom