DAOC guilds going WAR

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Expect to see a lot of the players from the Fedaykin Alliance from Prydwen in WAR, along with friends we've picked up in WoW and other games.

Oh, and we'll be bad guys as usual :worthy:
Hope you won't ALL be bad guys, i'd like to see a few old Fedaykin from the pre-ToA days :D A lot of old Jormungandr faces will be migrating to roll Destruction. Personally i'll be the stunty rune priest you're all gonna steam roller. Soooo many bad guys, i better get me some decent AoE spells :D

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
We at HB have just recieved our Guild Beta invite, so expect to see us all real soon on the English Beta server! :england:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
We at HB have just recieved our Guild Beta invite, so expect to see us all real soon on the English Beta server! :england:

this is the main problem with becoming Humberton Blackguards... people used to call us HB by accident anyway :p

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Hope you won't ALL be bad guys, i'd like to see a few old Fedaykin from the pre-ToA days :D A lot of old Jormungandr faces will be migrating to roll Destruction. Personally i'll be the stunty rune priest you're all gonna steam roller. Soooo many bad guys, i better get me some decent AoE spells :D

Then look out for Roo, Nicodemus, et al... since we've been just been accepted into the WAR beta... porbably be playing under the guildname Ancient Shadows unless Roo has other ideas

:worthy:

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Bulle af Fetstryk (mid/pryd) also got an invite. =)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Why's everyone I know going Destruction? :eek:

Bah, ah well, I guess i'll just come give Flim a lapdance as a sexy dark elf then.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
We were actually considering going Order for the beta so as not to spoil Destruction for release. Will see though.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
I think PE will be going Order just to be on the non-zerg side... So there'll be loads to kill :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Such a shame my last guild fell apart with half of them buggering off to US abandoning me :/

Maybe I'd be in the Beta by now...

Well, if guild has a spare slot... ;)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Lords of England will be heading there id guess.

Oi oi Vay, long time no see!

What about the rest of the LoE crew? It'd be nice to join up with you guys again, had the most fun days on my Friar with you lot.. :)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
just like to say celtic fist will def be makin an appearance with lots of old daocers returning yey we were all talking bout going chaos but will see what the server balances out with dont want the fotm realm :p

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
CLA will definitely be there, and definitely on the side of order. Meet us there to get your green asses kicked.

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
LOE are still around and well m8.

We are currently playing WOW (with more than half an eye on WAR of course).

Planning to really get things moving for Warhammer with a lot of new ideas for making the guild better.

You can find us at Lords of England - Plundering and Pillaging since 1997 (turn volume up ;o)

All (most) of the old crew are still in contact with each other, many play WOW, those that dont are certainly eyeing up Warhammer with an eagerness that is quite disturbing :england:

We are planning to rampage and pillage once Warhammer arrives and generally kill things that stand in our way :D

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
dont want the fotm realm :p
I wouldn't worry too much about Destruction being the fotm realm - early polls in WoW showed that Horde was going to completely smash Alliance number wise - and I think we know how that turned out.

The large majority of players don't post on forums, nor participate in polls. :)

sarys

Fledgling Freddie
Not affiliated with any guild atm, but Ill be playing order most likely in WAR.

<- former mid/exc player :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Then look out for Roo, Nicodemus, et al... since we've been just been accepted into the WAR beta... porbably be playing under the guildname Ancient Shadows unless Roo has other ideas

:worthy:

If Roo and Nico are in the guild then 'Ancient' is a very apt name! :D ;) :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Oi oi Vay, long time no see!

What about the rest of the LoE crew? It'd be nice to join up with you guys again, had the most fun days on my Friar with you lot.. :)

Alot of the old crew including a perverted old Theurgist!

SilverHood

FH is my second home
If Roo and Nico are in the guild then 'Ancient' is a very apt name! :D ;) :p

You know... I never quite thought of it that way... always amusing when people shout at their kids without having push to talk enabled on Teamspeak ;)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there... and I hope to see my old guild in DAoC (Drakan Templars) there as well :) I will most likely play destruction / orc / choppa.

Aeiedil

Fledgling Freddie

You're still around? O_O Goddam I remember your damn char from back when I was playing

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I shall have my vengeance in this life or the next!!. I owe u countless deaths so be prepared Alpha!!:)

Aeiedil

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, but have not played DAoC for a good while now - except for when GoA gave us a free week!

I tried to join in with that, but can't remember my damn password, and GOA weren't very helpful so gave up :(

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
PrimEvil ALB/Excal, MID/Glast, ALB/Boss, Will be playing Darkness primarily, am looking forward to seeing so many familiar DAOC guilds in WAR, after such a long self emposed EU DAOC Exile to the US.

Xtrion

Fledgling Freddie
it would be kinda awesome if all the alb/prydwen guilds got back together in war and all play on same side

go Lords of Eengland :england: <--- thats the LoE smiley :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom