DAOC guilds going WAR

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
well as i am inactive atm in Daoc i would like to know info about the daoc guilds

going WAR. would be gr8 to have a list of guilds so the peeps can apply to join

etc...
what u think? if u agree post info about:

name of guild/some info for teh guild/alliance(order or destruction)/armies u prefer/site for applies

would be cool if sticky
ty:)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Heart & Soul plan on heading to WAR when it arrives. (URL recently changed to heartandsoul.cc if you happen to have our old links)

We played on Midgard/Excalibur for a couple of years and also Midgard/Glastonbury a little bit. We were rather active during our years, but haven't been active in DAOC for a couple of years because frankly the game has sucked compared to the other games out there on a number of points. RvR in old Daoc (most of us preferred Old Frontiers) was it's shining star though and we're thus looking forward to it's spiritual successor in WAR.

We don't aim to be big on numbers, we prefer a more tight knit community of quality people (not referring to RvR proficiency here but rather how pleasant company someone is). Median age is about 27, with a rather healthy mix of both male and female members. We're currently approximately 30 members (depending on wether some people upgrade their computers in time ;p), mostly from Sweden and the UK - but also Norway, Denmark, Ireland (don't nit-pick, Khazik...) and even the odd South African. :ninja:

We're not looking to expand heavily - but good, pleasant company is always considered. We're currently aiming on playing Order at the time of release unless Mythic mess them up royally. Guildmasters are myself and Lorric. Applications are handled via the menu (furthest option to the right) at our website (clicky).

I'm hoping we'll see a lot of familiar faces in WAR. Wolverines, Nazgul, Fellowship of Midgard, White Rose, Tiwaz Emissaries, Bannana Bunnies, Aesir's Blade, Bokkerijders - the list could go on and on - better just stop there and hope those that I forgot while writing this up rather quickly aren't too offended. :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
The Humberton Guard will be making an appearance... though we'll probably be the Humberton Blackguards given Destruction seems to be the realm of choice so far.

Not that we're actively recruiting or anything, just thought I'd say we'd be there :p

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Well im starting a guild with a couple irl friends mainly for rvr. All old daoc'ers also. No name yet, but were gonna play destruction!

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
keep them coming:) (btw 90% i am going destruction side so i gona need a guild also:) cause my old guild going order)

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
It's not 100% desided yet, but I beleive the Norrsken alliance from Mid/Pryd will start a guild in WAR.

We are a manly scandinavian alliance that consists of all kinds of playersstyles.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
NFD are indicating that they will be Destruction most likely Chaos, but not totally sure.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'll be heading there, ok, im not a guild, but I have my own keyboard any everything!

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I am hoping Team Conclave will make the move. Some of the guys are very well attached to their RR11s. A couple of the guys are already on the War Beta, but their lips are welded shut.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Fallen Order of the Knights Templar will be in spiky Chaos mode.

Weer in ur scenario, killin ur doods.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
The Humberton Guard will be making an appearance... though we'll probably be the Humberton Blackguards given Destruction seems to be the realm of choice so far.

Not that we're actively recruiting or anything, just thought I'd say we'd be there :p

Ooo Flim, let me apply when it comes out!! (if you even still remember teaming with me in old school DAoC :p)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
The Rigante are heading Chaos side aswell (well at the moment).

Delania

Loyal Freddie
Sadly AoD split up into a couple of months back into 2 guilds Halycon and Reign in Blood. Halycon is playing Lotro and RiB still playing WoW.

Cant talk for Halycon.

I can say that Reign in Blood is a bunch of friends, mostly from UK who have met through various games starting with Quake into DAoC and now through WoW. We are mostly a mature guild in age and outlook, we are not hardcore, we more centered around working together, helping each other, having fun and just being ourselves. Once a member of RiB you are always a member. Some people have played together through various games for 8 years and other have recently joined in WoW. Those who have played DAoC might recognise my name Delania or Toecutter, Zoogle, Sifi and Simochi. RiB is like a home, you put down roots, care for each other, play another game and come back. Some of the other games members have played apart from the 3 main games are Lotro, Lineage and Guild Wars. What generally happens mostly is peeps come back to where the main core of guild are because its so hard to leave completely, so no one really does.

So if you want a guild whos main aim is to do as much as they can between RL, Family & Friends, Fun & Friendship and become a valued member where everyones voice is heard then RIB might be for you. Most of the guild will be moving to War and we will get some old players and friends back in War. We do not know as yet which side we will be playing on. It will be like WoW where the majority want to go the rest will follow.

Its nice to see some names i recognize from DAoC posting on the FH Warhammer forums. <Waves at Flimgoblin>

lewskie

Fledgling Freddie
Im pretty sure Celtic Fist will be joining as a guild we're spread about all over the shop but still got the old forums active; so you might see a few old faces running around

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ooo Flim, let me apply when it comes out!! (if you even still remember teaming with me in old school DAoC :p)

only if we can get some merc, 3 scout, 2 infil groups going in a dungeon somewhere :)

and ello Delania - long time no see

kivik

Part of the furniture
The Dark Alliance will play. Sadly everyone seem to want to play Destruction :mad:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Destruction desctruction destruction destruction.. jeez.. you are all gonna be my enemy!

Viva La Empire! :england:

lewskie

Fledgling Freddie
not sure what i'm gonna be yet but i wouldn't trust "mittens" as he's called :ninja:

Everz

FH is my second home
Alliance of Power will hopefully be somewhere :ninja:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure alot of people from Fellowship of Midgard will play WAR, I don't know if that guild will be created in WAR or how things will work out, many of us found new guilds/friends in other games. Time will tell :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Unless High Elves have a decent class, I can see myself going Empire at this rate.

The Wizard sounds rather fun! :D

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I guess I'm not surprised that as someone who wants to play on the side of the Empire, I'm very much in the minority atm...

Will be very interested to see how it all pans out...

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Expect to see a lot of the players from the Fedaykin Alliance from Prydwen in WAR, along with friends we've picked up in WoW and other games.

Oh, and we'll be bad guys as usual :worthy:

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Well UP are all heading to WAR, think we are planning to play Order since loads of ppl want to play destruction, we fancy playing the under populated realm from a change :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom