DAOC guilds going WAR

Zoolis

Fledgling Freddie
so whos in beta now? any old daoc guilds? already spotted The Rigante earlier but not noticed anyone else!

Fellowship of Midgard is, Called FoM, currently a mix of The Dark Alliance and fellowship of midgard people.
We are playing Destruction atm but i dont know if it will change to Order or if we stay Destruction at Release, or what the final guildname will be.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Do you guys remember Shadowlords Society?
Use to be one of the oldest and most powerfull guilds in Daoc excalibur.
SS use to lead the strongest Albion exc alliance, and not only, was leading in rps and members.
So SS is still active and applied for guild beta invites. There are still more then 100 rejistered players playing under the SS flag in 3-4 diferent games.
Why I say all this? because it seems like SS left outside War.
Nice to see all of you old friends and enemies around :)

Regards and hope SS will enter in War beta.

Urge to flame....rising... ;)

In all seriousness it'll be nice to lock horns with any old excal guilds in Warhammer come release.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll probably pick my server based on the amount of prydwen players, was such fun back in the days :) will play Order I think

actually, I'll start looking out for a guild already aswell... pm me with guild url please

Sliebheinn

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe would be nice to bump into all of the old players again from the good old prydwen days lol. Going to be a hell of a battle we can make on one server :p

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
imho they should name a server Prydwen then :cheers:

Prydwen v Excalibur would be fun. One as Order, one as Destruction.

We'd win (obviously), but it'd be fun mashing you all into the ground ;)

CliffyG

Fledgling Freddie
Logged in to FH for the first time since 2005 and still recognise a load of names from DAoC. Hope to see some of you in beta / release :).

EDIT

Lol at my sig, it's a little out of date. Havent played in years. I had another char before that one too, was a Friar on Pryd called Haedric if anyone remembers me :).

Nordanstahl

Fledgling Freddie
ellooooo!

hi :D
haven´t decided which side/server to play on yet when I try out WAR but methink I pick the server/side with most Mid/Prydwen ppl on :drink:cheers:

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Vengeance will be making an appearance on Order side it seems.
We're currently in the beta too.

:sex:

Azimov

Fledgling Freddie
So what server type are the guilds leaning towards, Core or Open?

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
hi :D
haven´t decided which side/server to play on yet when I try out WAR but methink I pick the server/side with most Mid/Prydwen ppl on :drink:cheers:

haha mate, long time no see! hope to see ya there :) playing EVE too I see..?

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Celtic Leaf Army is up and about in WAR and we are fighting for Order. Hopefully we will see some old friends and enemy's on the battlefield. Seen CF order and TD in destruction so far may have seen others but too busy exploring

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
i really wanna know that are the dynamics of guilds in war.

i can remember daoc guilds having 100s of ppl around si.
at some point there guilds with enough ppl to make a fg, but in the end there were alt guild just to claim keeps

recently with aoc, there were guilds with over 400 members when there were rumors that sieges would have 200 defenders and another 200 attackers.

so whats the story with war? will guilds have to gather masses for the bonuses?

:drink:

CGADucK

Fledgling Freddie
'The Brotherhood' who were active for many years on Excalibur Albion will be a thriving community of grumpy old men in service to the Empire :)

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
So any new summery on what guilds it is joining the same server and side etc, ladonna? =)

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Vengeance will be making an appearance on Order side it seems.
We're currently in the beta too.

:sex:

Indeed you are; been fighting against you in the 2nd tier match. Seems like vengence and celtic fist play that one a fair bit :)

WRLadonna

Loyal Freddie
Heya peeps just a simple reminder that i am trying to put together a server with the old daoc guilds at this time i have got:

White Rose
IGNIS
Aesirs Blade
Cult of the Dead Dragon
Dreadwing
Black Company
Red Guard
BokkeRijders
Sign of the Hammer
Invadoria
Chilled out Wargamers
Herfolge Boldklub
Mystical Awakening
The Ministry
<Groove>
Nolby Pride
DH
The Dark Alliance

Joining us so if you are intrested in joining the same server then please goto The White Rose and add your guild to the list cheers.

Ladonna

Killgorde

Loyal Freddie
I may sign up if reports of the game fulfilling its potential come out after the NDA is lifted, although I'm not sure whether I'll have the time, dedication and support to resurrect Cutting Edge. or the energy for the levelling grind.

/Salutes all Friends and Foes alike.

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey guys, a bunch of us from Prydwen have formed a new guild - Merely Mortal, we're mostly from Eclipse/Eclipse Alliance in hib, but quite a few from Alb/Mid too - check our member list at Merely Mortal's Website, lots of well known names there. :)

Also, a few of us have started #war.prydwen on Quakenet irc. https://forums.freddyshouse.com/war...lping-old-prydwenites-unite-since-2008-a.html

The idea there is to get as many oldies as possible onto the same server with us. We're really looking forward to fighting with/against you guys, so drop in by and help us re-forge the prydwen community in WAR. :)

Jara.

Herc

Fledgling Freddie

LOL Shadowlords are not in Nakkiel. with more then 100 members and played from begining to the end od DAOC era wasn't good enough for an invite in Guild Beta. But we didn't kiss, beg or made them laugh either ;)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
myself and pinkey will be heading for War not sure if we will take Grace and Dignity there as i dont have time to run a guild these days all i can say is thank god i will never have to organize and lead an ml1 to 10 in one day ever again lol.
not sure what side we going yet i like order pinkey likes chaos lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom