DAOC guilds going WAR

Faef

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be joining in on War, my first mmorp since quiting daoc back in 2004. Stumbled across this site and thread, managed to remember my account details ;)

Anyway, any old Ferus Legionius guys do shout... would be nice to link Scotteh again!

Faef.

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie

Thirty ++ ex Hib daoc players after 15 months in war beta and after a lengthy discussion had a vote and decided against Order and we're forming a guild and going Destruction.

So good luck to our old Hib guild Celtic Fist, shame your not going Destruction, and to all our old mates from Hib guilds going Order Xan, Brack, Robot etc you know who you all are im sure we'll make a point of running into you :D

V

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
So good luck to our old Hib guild Celtic Fist, shame your not going Destruction, and to all our old mates from Hib guilds going Order Xan, Brack, Robot etc you know who you all are im sure we'll make a point of running into you :D

V
CF has only said to go for the underdog/underpop side, which at the time looked to be Order.
Judging from the list of guilds going Order, that might change :)

Danita

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
CF has only said to go for the underdog/underpop side, which at the time looked to be Order.
Judging from the list of guilds going Order, that might change :)

Danita

Yeah its a tough one, both realms had some very nice classes that I have tested - Runepriest, Ironbreaker and Brightwizard on Order, Zealot, Chosen and Sorcerer on destruction. Now with quite a few guilds deciding to play order, it seems like both realms will have a rough equivalence of guilds, numbers and classes.

Guess a fair few guilds will change sides / make their minds up on the 13th lol :)

shock! does this mean no guilds are going to be able to complain that their realm is gimped or outnumbered?

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie

Thirty ++ ex Hib daoc players after 15 months in war beta and after a lengthy discussion had a vote and decided against Order and we're forming a guild and going Destruction.

V

Aww V :(
Bring it on :D

Whats the guild called?

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
Wont that unballance the sides if the guilds who were choosing a side to make things ballanced suddenly join the other side?

And Pandemic this is an MMO you know both sides will always complain that they are underpowered, underpopulated or the underdogs regardless of what the truth is ;)

P.S. Vulcan going Destro WOOHOO! free renown :p

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Ill be joining in on War, my first mmorp since quiting daoc back in 2004. Stumbled across this site and thread, managed to remember my account details ;)

Anyway, any old Ferus Legionius guys do shout... would be nice to link Scotteh again!

Faef.

not the grandfather of ferus, but if you remember Ashala =) a highlander mincer, and i remember your red haired highlander armsman scotteh!

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Seems I gonna be playing Craphammer also. so /wave

:m00:

With who no idea yet, I heard Black Falcons ( atleast a few of them, Ialkarn, mad, Tahn etc ) will play also..

PS: wtf, are you still waiting for Darkfall ?!? :D :D ;)

Robot

Fledgling Freddie

V

Likewise mate!

Would have been fun to play along side you guys again. But i can make do with clashing sabre's with ya's :)

Faef

Fledgling Freddie
not the grandfather of ferus, but if you remember Ashala =) a highlander mincer, and i remember your red haired highlander armsman scotteh!

Dude of course, hows tricks, are any of the old crew about still?

See you in open beta i guess! For my sins ive chose to go with Order....

I just cant play a bad guy....

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Release and Head start is closer and closer.

So i have a question, what type of server do you prefer?

I like more the open rvr type, cos im not only restricted (I talk now about Tier 4) only to 3 RvR zones (Reikland - Praag - Chaos Wastes) and the capital cities. In the beta these fights (100+vs100+) were after some hours of playing rly boring.

And open rvr offers fights everywhere (instead camps), so it offers better grp vs grp fights and so.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Dude of course, hows tricks, are any of the old crew about still?

See you in open beta i guess! For my sins ive chose to go with Order....

I just cant play a bad guy....

Order here myself actually, about the old guys, im not sure, i might be running with Synergy if they choose the same server as me and my RL friends.

see you around! :D

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
FEAR Guild to 'WAR' (Camlann)

Hi everyone.

Just to let you know, a nice number or <FEAR> players from Camlann (EU) will be coming to an OpenRvR (closest to PvP) server near you.

FEAR finished up on Camlann (EU PvP) as top billing RP guild:

1 Fear 350,006,347 RP

We are currently in the process of preparing for the new 'WAR' game, some of us have been lucky enough to be able to play BETA and have a good insight already.

I am posting on here as we are looking for Camlann friends who have been lost in translation over the last 2-4 years and who are interested in joining the 'WAR' fun with us and also a big hello from FEAR guild to everyone else on FH.

Look froward to hearing from everyone.

Game on! (Soon)

Tom
FEAR

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Release and Head start is closer and closer.

So i have a question, what type of server do you prefer?

I like more the open rvr type, cos im not only restricted (I talk now about Tier 4) only to 3 RvR zones (Reikland - Praag - Chaos Wastes) and the capital cities. In the beta these fights (100+vs100+) were after some hours of playing rly boring.

And open rvr offers fights everywhere (instead camps), so it offers better grp vs grp fights and so.

Normally for a game I would go for open as it increases the amount of time you can pvp, however in the case of WAR as the game is structured around rvr you can already pvp / rvr 24/7 in the core server. So going to open isnt going to increase the amount of time you get to do this or the number of your opponents.

Just dont really see the point of open as you can already do many great solo, 1fg vs 1 fg or larger fights in Core with no difficulty. I would think on both core and open people are going to go to the same areas so they can farm as many enemy groups as possible, so on open you might end up running around for hours not meeting anyone if you avoid these areas?

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Just dont really see the point of open as you can already do many great solo, 1fg vs 1 fg or larger fights in Core with no difficulty. I would think on both core and open people are going to go to the same areas so they can farm as many enemy groups as possible, so on open you might end up running around for hours not meeting anyone if you avoid these areas?

Yes of course, with some organization can be grp vs grp fights on every server. The fights can be in exp zones, just make organization that everyone will unflag themselves and select location.

It's true that on open rvr will exping harder, if there will "x" thousands ppl and if only half of them will make hunting of the exping ppl it will enough for piss them. I was scared by this too, but at Tier 4 will imho on Open RvR server rly more open.

And I now dont care, i'll go with guild to the Core, end of story :)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Hi everyone.

Just to let you know, a nice number or <FEAR> players from Camlann (EU) will be coming to an OpenRvR (closest to PvP) server near you.

FEAR finished up on Camlann (EU PvP) as top billing RP guild:

1 Fear 350,006,347 RP

We are currently in the process of preparing for the new 'WAR' game, some of us have been lucky enough to be able to play BETA and have a good insight already.

I am posting on here as we are looking for Camlann friends who have been lost in translation over the last 2-4 years and who are interested in joining the 'WAR' fun with us and also a big hello from FEAR guild to everyone else on FH.

Look froward to hearing from everyone.

Game on! (Soon)

Tom
FEAR

Original <Fear> gang intend to play WAR to (Rarely, Instant, Karienal, Skarpheden, Izdor, Armav, Klette, Drauch, Zanzie, Fuzzy, Kurr + more) but we prolly picking another server then you guys :drink:

eksdee

FH is my second home
myself and a bunch of friends are making a new guild for war, will play on the pryd/exc server. unsure of name yet but see you all out there :)

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
GK is back for WaR.......order by the looks of things also :)

:cheers:

S

Sneakylegs

To come back to the original question of this thread.......

I'm from Albion/Lancelot. Started in Old-Skool and later on in NewDayRising. Hope to find some people from these guilds in War.

Cheers,

Bizarre (necro)
Sneakylegs (scout)
and tons of others (still got the account for emotional reasons, its closed tho)

osiriz88

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry if this has already been posted, but I would like to know if the guilds from excal sever (europe) has decided to join a specific server all together! :) Im an old skald from excal, and I'd love to meet some old faces!

Phixi was my name.. I dont think anyone remembers me because I spent most of my time soloing (Zoia style lol).. :p

Did spend a few months together with RG tho! :)

fang

Fledgling Freddie
Interested to see where everyone ends up, lost interested when most of it was going to be in scenarios, but since the Open World PvP Keeps and Sieges podcast it's grown far more appealing :)

NOWEI!

/wave

Everz

FH is my second home
Trying to find people who i used to be guilded with who are going to WAR is like finding a needle in a haystack, really should have kept in better contact.

osiriz88

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to find people who i used to be guilded with who are going to WAR is like finding a needle in a haystack, really should have kept in better contact.
Im not specificly trying to find anyone who I used to guild or play with.. Just asking if there is a number of midgard guilds from excali who have decied to play at the same server in warhammer. ;) That would be sweet!

Killgorde

Loyal Freddie
Sorry if this has already been posted, but I would like to know if the guilds from excal sever (europe) has decided to join a specific server all together! :) Im an old skald from excal, and I'd love to meet some old faces!

Phixi was my name.. I dont think anyone remembers me because I spent most of my time soloing (Zoia style lol).. :p

Did spend a few months together with RG tho! :)

White Rose have initiated a get together of the Excal guilds.

Everz

FH is my second home
Im not specificly trying to find anyone who I used to guild or play with.. Just asking if there is a number of midgard guilds from excali who have decied to play at the same server in warhammer. ;) That would be sweet!

Yeh, trying to find the same thing for hib, but ideally would like to join up with the ole AoP peeps, good times with em. :D

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
Quite a bunch of old faces from the past!:kissit:

I will for sure give WaR a shot and see how it turns out, What side i will pick i have no idea of atm..

Due to facts that i played Hib/Excal that perhaps not was the strongest (aww we were strongest) but less populated i might pick a side with odd's against them....Cooler playing that way i think..

Guild? nah been pretty mutch away from any kind of mmorpg for some time now, however i feel the teaste for blood is comming back to me, And for me that is a GOOD sign!

No clue either who is still hanging around here so a quick HELLO to some ppl if you are still around........

Angara/dan,brim,ola,qarii,ojaas,shep uhm miss,reklaw and all other toads i now forgot.... see you in WaR i hope:cheers:

Toss me a pm if you want.

/Faded away TD,Vgn member from the past

PS! was this the sunday hangover cruise? YouTube - Daoc Exc Llaw Arian and VGN

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Aye, and we shall henceworth be known as FOoKT! :D

I roffled :p Looking forward to seeing the Knights again :)

Yes TDS will be playing, looks like we are going destruction also so we will have so much fun !!

p.s. Good goddess, that crusty bastard Chod will be playing too? This will be fun! *evil grin*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom