DAOC guilds going WAR

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
rofl...can come back tbh (wouldn't surprise me when BW's all ae the crap out of Destr) :p

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
haha, hello hello, Clipse and I will defo be playing :)

An Old Excal style server would rock!

Tazzbe - allo , others allo, recognise loads of names here. Half of GoL playing on German servers you say? who? Greg better not be one of them! nore Regtur.

see y'all soon :p

haha my old footer and avatar still there, lol even my old linked website, lol like nothing never ever changed :)

sweet :)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
so which server are we all meeting on ?

for live game not just the OB stage

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Think were a bit spread in open beta.
some of us on Worlds Edge Mountains.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys not sure if you remember me (Klerical) and my guild or not but i will hopefully be making a show on warhammer so any old daoc players will be more than welcome to come along and join in the fun hope to see u all there soon

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Time to show them how we fight with honor & glory :D

And hi Xanthian & Rats :D Hope to see you guys some time ingame when it goes live.. (if ever).

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Ello folks,
Nice to see so many "old faces",looking forward to playing where's everyone gonna go on release any idea yet?

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Defiance will play WAR, not sure how many we will be, but atleast 4 of us :kissit:

will play on the "daoc" server that will be...and it looks like we gonna joina "order" couse "destrucion" will be like ALB-ZERG side...and we dont like ALBS do we? :lol:

dee777

Loyal Freddie
...and it looks like we gonna joina "order" couse "destrucion" will be like ALB-ZERG side...and we dont like ALBS do we? :lol:

Cant speak for the closed beta, but right now order seems to be far more populated than destruction. At least on Karak-Hirn. Not that it will say anything for the state of things come retail...

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
At US Caledor Order side atm and will be after launch too.

Old Numenor EU/hib + Legacy ( US / hib ) together. ! For the rox!!!!!

Mck

Ahlgard

Loyal Freddie
Cant speak for the closed beta, but right now order seems to be far more populated than destruction. At least on Karak-Hirn. Not that it will say anything for the state of things come retail...

?? Look again on the server poulation info. Every server has more destruction pop :p And in Closed Beta Destruction had more population as well.

Popov

Fledgling Freddie

That may be your perception but looking at the server lists every day since open beta launch I have yet to see any server where the order pop was higher than destruction, as mentioned it was exactly the same in closed beta and I can't see it changing come release.

Narly

Fledgling Freddie
Has any guild started to pick server yet? So you can start thinking about which server to choose?

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
Interested to know which server everyone is joining, still looking for an Order DAoC guild too :)

Rezy

Fledgling Freddie
woah

yiR!.. :> can't wait ! <Valravens> ftw ! :> lets rock their butt's xD

shit load of names on this forum that brings back the memories of excal ! :) same with guilds ofc. :D see ya all there :D

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Has it been decided which server the daoc community will be playing on?

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
No not yet. It will be put up on the White Rose website

Quoted from WR forums -

"I have just spoken to bergy.

We will not be releasing the Server Name until the Live Headstart.

this is to make sure that all the months & months of hard work that has gone in to trying to keep it a balanced server doesn't get smashed just cause some people just want a server name, that is not going to happen.

The server WILL NOT be release on any forum, there is an irc channel that all the GM's of the guilds who will be joining have the access to join, the Servername will be release in there only.

If you are 1 of the GM's of thoose guilds & you don't have the password to join the irc channel then message Bergy is is always monitoring the forums & he will give you the details.

This is not option to discussion this is how it has been agreed & all the GM's of the guilds concerned know how the servername is being released."

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Quoted from WR forums -

"I have just spoken to bergy.

We will not be releasing the Server Name until the Live Headstart.

this is to make sure that all the months & months of hard work that has gone in to trying to keep it a balanced server doesn't get smashed just cause some people just want a server name, that is not going to happen.

The server WILL NOT be release on any forum, there is an irc channel that all the GM's of the guilds who will be joining have the access to join, the Servername will be release in there only.

If you are 1 of the GM's of thoose guilds & you don't have the password to join the irc channel then message Bergy is is always monitoring the forums & he will give you the details.

This is not option to discussion this is how it has been agreed & all the GM's of the guilds concerned know how the servername is being released."

I stand corrected :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom