DAOC guilds going WAR

Beholden

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick hi to all those ex Mid/Prid Nemesis that may remember me. Will be playing come release and its good to see so many of the old names.

Ncr, Cerbie, Nico and Roo I do hope we all manage to end up on the same server

Toel

Loyal Freddie
"Dum-di-dum-di-dum", looks like I've got some reading to do, "phew".

Sunwolf

Fledgling Freddie
The best of luck in finding the one server in the world where Destruction isn't the most populated realm ;)

That was a bit tongue in cheek for the benefit of the rest of my Guild, They all think, to a man (and woman), that Order will be the over populated realm on all servers, personally i think they have all lost the plot, but i was out voted.

Only time will tell.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Just a quick hi to all those ex Mid/Prid Nemesis that may remember me. Will be playing come release and its good to see so many of the old names.

Ncr, Cerbie, Nico and Roo I do hope we all manage to end up on the same server

Hi Beholden, Zufad here, likewise nice to see old names come back, ncr and durgi (well durgi not for about a year now as he got sucked up in AOC then went us daoc to hector server) still frequent round here and think most are looking forward to war hope you'll join us and get back together again.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Probably get flamed for this in WH forms but it is a daoc related thread and as we have some old timers browsing the boards heres one of my old pry/nemesis pics when ml3 raids were 6 hours long, some old names here for the aged.

ml3pry.jpg

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
nice screenie, still remember so many of those names! Gutted i lost the hard disk with all my old screenies :(

misterjingo

Fledgling Freddie
Is there a list of Pryd guilds going WAR and aiming to play on the same server? I thought I saw one floating about, but couldn't find it. If so, Griffon Knights would like to be placed on it too. Would be great to play on the same server as old Prydwenites.

Beholden

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Zuf - it's great to see so many familiar names - I can't wait for launch.

Will be joining up with Druss, Hendel and a few others

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Is there a list of Pryd guilds going WAR and aiming to play on the same server? I thought I saw one floating about, but couldn't find it. If so, Griffon Knights would like to be placed on it too. Would be great to play on the same server as old Prydwenites.

Warhammer guilds joining - White Rose Forums

this is pretty much the only initiative I've seen so far. But I'm not seeing all the guilds listed there, at least those who applied here in the thread

I really hope it happens though :)

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
Nexus from Camlann will play WAR, not sure wich side yet as we are looking for the underpopulated realm. What else can i say.. hope to see you all there :cheers:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
@Mas: That screenie brings back some memories, lots of names I've not seen in a while. Not sure if I was on that raid with my BD or my Shaman :(

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings,
as Dutx told, Camlann's guild Nexus will join Warhammer Online too. For sure we choose one of the Open RvR server and if it will possible we join underpopulated realm.
Some of us got the Pre-Orders, so I hope that you will give a info with name of the server what you have joined.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
@Mas: That screenie brings back some memories, lots of names I've not seen in a while. Not sure if I was on that raid with my BD or my Shaman :(

Got a couple more from that raid, as far as im aware it was the last old school ml3 raid before the nerfs hit toa. That bloody farming of the egg and sword for everyone ;/

sshot136.jpg

And...

sshot150.jpg

WRLadonna

Loyal Freddie
Warhammer guilds joining - White Rose Forums

this is pretty much the only initiative I've seen so far. But I'm not seeing all the guilds listed there, at least those who applied here in the thread

I really hope it happens though :)

Right this post was not started by myself - I just added to it , Some guilds have posted but have not posted on our forum so i have not added them to the list , All the guilds that have made the time to post on our forum have had further information that has not been released on this forum.

The only reason why i wanted daoc guilds to rejoin the same server as i personally found when we moved to WoW that there was a serious lack of communty which we was not use to and there was Zero world pvp , So Asking daoc guilds that know all about world pvp/rvr would be a great benifit to good rvr which has been seriously lacking in the pass 3 years so thats about it really if you want these things as we do then please register on our site and make a post cheers.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
old time daoc'r going destruction, be looking for a guild when i join up.

spent waaay too much time on excal (ebony hand) glast (aurora borealis) and bossiney (EH again).

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Celtic Leaf Army will be stopping recruiting from the day the game goes live, at least until things settle down a little.

If anyone wants to join us in Order, with well over 100 signed up for WAR already, you better get your application in quickly on the Warhammer section of www.celticleafarmy.com :: Index and prepare to kick green ass.

...and gunman, let us know what server you will be on when we get the names, it will make a change to be killed by you rather than saved by you :p

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
Celtic Leaf Army will be stopping recruiting from the day the game goes live, at least until things settle down a little.

If anyone wants to join us in Order, with well over 100 signed up for WAR already, you better get your application in quickly on the Warhammer section of www.celticleafarmy.com :: Index and prepare to kick green ass.

...and gunman, let us know what server you will be on when we get the names, it will make a change to be killed by you rather than saved by you :p

teh daoc server dude as most of ppl here ;) (White rose's guild community:p)

had seen horlely in a scenario playing white lion:clap:
(tho with teh limited CC casters will be more running than nuking but nwm... going with Sorcerer here although was testing marauder changed my mind.. )
so happy hunting:worthy: /wave

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
If there are still Avengers around, drop me a pm, the active members seem to get all ready now for the WAR :)
Oh and if people still lfGuild, we are recruiting to get a broader base at start, send me a pm aswell and we can have a talk :)

Faya

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I want... Wrath of Valhalla, or Coo Coo, or Grey Wolves, or Maelstrom, or Valour.. Or any guild from Mid/Pryd to be on my server :D

threeps

Fledgling Freddie
Any guilds going destruction that are recruiting? Would prefere ex-hib/excal. Did have an offer from CLA to which I am very grateful for but couldn't bare myself to be on a side with those nambypamby looking high elves. :D

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
any order guilds recuriting i think me and pinkey might looking as we dont have time to run GnD. looking for and order guils on the server that most of the ex-daocer are going to

would like
open guild chat
relaxed, chilled out players (pref over age 25)
mix of pve and rvr

any guilds fit that remit ?

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
any order guilds recuriting i think me and pinkey might looking as we dont have time to run GnD. looking for and order guils on the server that most of the ex-daocer are going to

would like
open guild chat
relaxed, chilled out players (pref over age 25)
mix of pve and rvr

any guilds fit that remit ?

If you like a big guild (many don't) try CLA, over 25 is a bit of an understatement when it comes to us. We are generally pretty relaxed as well, we are definitely not a guild with dozens of rules and regulations - you do what you want when you want within reason.

Look on www.celticleafarmy.com :: Index at the WAR applications bit. As I said earlier we will stop recruiting on day 1 to let all the new members get to know each other a while.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm still looking for a guild too... (haven't really made any efforts to look myself, let's be honest :p) Not sure yet if I'll take order or destruc, but I'll go for a Core server for sure..
preferably a small/mid sized well organised guild :)

Naybuff

Fledgling Freddie
hi to an old guild master

Omg whoodoo
:iagree:
Realm Def :p
omg can't wait to play this game even more now:flame:
u was the guild master of all time :cheers:
me and pixie will always be rdy to join your side in battle:ninja:

Naybuff
Naylander

play with style or just turn it off.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom