DAOC guilds going WAR

bobfish

Fledgling Freddie
Does that mean those of us yet to join a guild won't be invited to the party? :(

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Does that mean those of us yet to join a guild won't be invited to the party? :(

mysticraven; said:
Plenty of these guilds on the list will be recruiting new members, most likely posting about their recruitment on freddy's house too, keep an eye out on that forum.

Otherwise you'll just have to roll a toon on each server and do a /who

They're concerned that the factions aren't going to be balanced but I doubt a few guildless people would make that happen when there's guilds with 40+ members intent on joining.

Urrunoa

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to find out if some of our old guildies are still around on this forums. A couple of us stayed together over the years and will be going to war and any old Brotherhood (Hib / Prydwen) members still around and planning on playing WAR would be great to hear from you.

Aeid, Aidmies
Evelux, Evex, Flowers
Urrunoa, Alyah, Thalon

We will be starting in WAR together and if Foregic, Akimi, Hildon, Alexa, Fearnor or any of the old bunch be planning to go, drop a line here.

Anyway many old names appear here and great to see so many remembering the atmosphere and community in DAoC. I still remember many names popping up here on the forum, mostly Albion and Mid so. Hope we will be seeing an equally fun community in WAR.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Are people here on FH and old DaoC guilds generally chosing EU or US servers? And what server types mostly resemble good old DaoC rvr style server?

Eraser

Loyal Freddie
Ello folks,
Nice to see so many "old faces",looking forward to playing where's everyone gonna go on release any idea yet?

heey, oldtimer :cheers:

and hey to the rest of you guys from the good old days :clap:

looking forward to meet you all in game!

Jilson

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for guild

Hey i'm looking for a guild been playing OB and i'm going to roll a Zealot on headstart, would like to join an ex DAOC guild if possible. I've seen a lot of order guilds recruiting, but not many destruction. please pm me if you're looking for another mature easy going player.

Thanks

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Have they said what the server caps are? Sounds like this server is going to have long login-queues.

Hey Jilson wadup :cheers:

infinity

Fledgling Freddie
The Dragon Fighters - Alb/Excal/DAoC guild

are going destruction in the release on Karag Orrud

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Chaos theory are going Karak - hirn. Come join us for general piss up's, specialbrew partys and blue fish alts.

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey infinity long time no speak . Good to see you are still about m8 :drink:

TDF awesome guild :D shame we wont be on same server but good luck m8ty

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
Marsh Horde (ex pryd/hib) and Desaevio (ex excal/hib) have merged guilds for War and will be playing order on Karak-Hirn on release (same as open beta).

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
so looks like most of us will be going to karak-hirn then :)

definatly going to roll a char there then

A

Akimi

Trying to find out if some of our old guildies are still around on this forums. A couple of us stayed together over the years and will be going to war and any old Brotherhood (Hib / Prydwen) members still around and planning on playing WAR would be great to hear from you.

Aeid, Aidmies
Evelux, Evex, Flowers
Urrunoa, Alyah, Thalon

We will be starting in WAR together and if Foregic, Akimi, Hildon, Alexa, Fearnor or any of the old bunch be planning to go, drop a line here.

Anyway many old names appear here and great to see so many remembering the atmosphere and community in DAoC. I still remember many names popping up here on the forum, mostly Albion and Mid so. Hope we will be seeing an equally fun community in WAR.

Hi there! I'm still around and I would happily link up with you guys again! :)
Just give me a shout which server you'll playing on and I'll be there!

Ashash Saleem

Fledgling Freddie
Most of the Supremacy Alliance Gm's have agreed to reform in WaR on the Order side, not sure of the server yet, but Imperial Fist, Gray Company, Rosicrucians, Mobs on Drugs and Da Midi Factor(our mid alt guild) will be there somewhere.

F

Fizzpop

Hey guys and girls,

I'm an old DAoC player (Mid/Pryd) and will be in WAR for the non-CE headstart. Myself and a group of 3 - 5 others (also ex-middies) will be looking for a destruction-based guild. Any nice peeps out there got a home for us? :)

It would be nice to get back in with the DAoC community.

Any info/offers anyone has would be appreciated. Leave it here or PM me.

Cheers. :cheers:

Rezy

Fledgling Freddie
<Valravens> mid/excal former <Joy-Division> alb/exc are going live on Karak Hirn. Order side. Looking forward to meet any oldies from back then :) lets have some fun :D

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
Dragon-fighters from Excal/alb are going karag orrad on destruction, would love to see excal guilds on the server :)

Urrunoa

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there! I'm still around and I would happily link up with you guys again! :)
Just give me a shout which server you'll playing on and I'll be there!

Hi Akimi :)

We rolled on Karag-Orrud Destruction, still on same named alts, send me / us a tell when you online, be on at weekends a lot and evenings in the week.

Looking forward to seeing you in game!:cheers:

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigh, so much for keeping all the daoc community on the one server! We all expected some queueing and yeah it's been pretty nasty, but it'll settle down within a few weeks and tbh the short term pain will be worth the long term gain!

Ah well, if any of you rethink your server choice, we'll be there on Eight Peaks. :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Think we're trying for 8-peaks order despite the queues. But, what are peeps playing as a backup server when 8-peaks too busy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom