DAOC guilds going WAR

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Like aging rockers ... <Blade&Quill> will be reforming... I'm trying to pursuade them to roll order but they all like destruction :(

We captured a keep once... we probably wont do it again :)

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Not heard of half of the guilds that have signed up :s

Guess im too 'old-skool'

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
Vengeance are going to roll Order.

I think most guilds are going easy mode though and rolling Destruction :p

who said destruction is easy mode? most guilds here going order... lol

Lookz > all so its oneway... teh destruction way:drink:

merow

Fledgling Freddie
hi all i am looking for a good guild also, so if you need a old skool daoc player pm me :p

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
LOE are still around and well m8.

We are currently playing WOW (with more than half an eye on WAR of course).

Planning to really get things moving for Warhammer with a lot of new ideas for making the guild better.

You can find us at Lords of England - Plundering and Pillaging since 1997 (turn volume up ;o)

All (most) of the old crew are still in contact with each other, many play WOW, those that dont are certainly eyeing up Warhammer with an eagerness that is quite disturbing :england:

We are planning to rampage and pillage once Warhammer arrives and generally kill things that stand in our way :D

Hello Vay mate : )

Good to see you guys rolling still !

Plutaris.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Most Known excal guilds are going order from what ive seen and most newer ppl and guilds are going destro. This from what ive seen/heard

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
After playing some months of beta, the both realms are very well balanced.

So calling Destruction in an easy-mode realm is rly stupid.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
After playing some months of beta, the both realms are very well balanced.

So calling Destruction in an easy-mode realm is rly stupid.

lol i knew if i posted that comment it would reel in some fish :p

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
Likely to be playing Order, not sure which character yet, need to test a few out in the open beta (which one has ae mezz? :) )

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
AE Mezz, if only :(

No-one has any ranged AE CC thats on the same par as mezz/stun/root.

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
I guess that went right over your head mate.

My original comment was posted as a joke, intended to see how many people would miss that and instead flame it instead. I thought having the little smiley face at the end would give people a big enough hint. Obviously not i guess :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I guess that went right over your head mate.

My original comment was posted as a joke, intended to see how many people would miss that and instead flame it instead. I thought having the little smiley face at the end would give people a big enough hint. Obviously not i guess :p

My sig says: Without the use of a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to make a parody of whine that someone won't mistake for the real thing.

Seems like it's just impossible full stop...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Fedaykin from Mid/Pryd combined with some friends from Alb/Pryd, Mid/Excal, Hib(Pryd+Excal), WoW and a host of other places will be once again playing Black Adder style bad guys as Ancient Shadows and stand ready to reduce the average level of ability on whatever server we land on.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
My sig says: Without the use of a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to make a parody of whine that someone won't mistake for the real thing.

Seems like it's just impossible full stop...

Well - even with smilies it is almost impossible.
Because many will post flames, trolling statements and what not and just add a smiley in the end of the post and claim it was "joke, haha", despite it clearly being not, but just because they got busted on it.

Text is an unforgiving way of conveying actual intent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom