Crazy shopping in bag1881 !!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
dont the people who make these fucking spam bots got bored of posting links to their shitty little companies?

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe it's just me, but this kind of organisation - and more pertinently to me - the cold calling Bangalore fuckers, who try to get you to try their credit card/electricity/mobile phone package etc, just strengthen my resolve to NEVER EVER EVER deal with them in any way I can possibly have influence over, whether it's my own, personal choice, or something I can influence at work. Are they dumb?

I went to look at a dining table with Mrs Lester the other day and it was quite expensive, and not an impusle buy by any measure. The guy (who owned the shop) laid off completely, and suggested we take our time and think about it. Even when I said "we'll take it" he refused to recognise the "buying signal".

I bought it on the spot.

It's probably a good sales tactic, but one I prefer.

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
I had a company try and sell me some random shite nokia phone today. So I said (to get rid of them).. 'Nah I was after a k800i'
Oh we can send you a k800i! So I went along listening, he told me on SIX occasions that it would be sent by royal mail, lol.

Anyway comes to the end he asks my age so give him my DOB, then he asks for identification by either drivers licence or passport, I reply, I have neither.

He put phone down :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
cold calls are just prank phone calls where you dont have to dial the number, you can have loads of fun with them, keep asking them to go through it all over and over, maybe hint you are interested, pretend you have tourettes (sp?) or the old classic talk dirty to them, nothing scares off a cold caller more than some man love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom