Politics 2024/25 General Election Voting Intention (2022)

Who do you currently intend to vote for in the next UK general election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • DUP

• Sinn Fein

• Plaid Cymru

• SDLP

• Green

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other

• Total voters

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I get all that, but another Tory government really would be a disaster, existential.
I honestly can't see anything material changing - but a lot of additional naughty word thought-crime.

Labour'll do some small tinkering but the cost won't be worth it - just like last time they were in power.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I honestly can't see anything material changing - but a lot of additional naughty word thought-crime.

Labour'll do some small tinkering but the cost won't be worth it - just like last time they were in power.

Doesn't matter; a Tory victory would be permission to be even worse. I've always said it; three terms is too much for any party to govern in the UK.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
What @Bodhi said:

Apart from there won't be any winter blackouts because Starmer ain't fulfilling any of his promises - least of all the green pledges (that was supposed to be profit making investment - so if it's profit making, it makes sense to spend it).

But the rest? Just Tories with added thought-crime? Yep. Less competent Tories.

Vote green. Send the only message worth sending.

No. I don't believe climate change is anywhere near a big enough problem to start dismantling our way of life over - and even if it was, anyone who proposed we fix it without a major investment in nuclear power is in cloud cuckoo land and should take residence in the bin.

Although judging by the only authority they currently run (Brighton), there won't be any empty bins to fit them in.

Probably also less said the better about how Germany (or even Scotland) are getting on with Green parties in power.

Or what happens when people try to make a profit from renewables as you suggest:

Tl:Dr - it was a shit idea that would never have worked.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Climate change is a big enough problem to actually carry on taking regular steps towards decarbonising our life styles as much as possible, with the right policies and people it can be done without too much pain....certainly less than the alternative of doing nothing. Wind made up 46.2% of our power this week so far, in the past year it made up 30.2% right behind the 34.2% sourced from gas.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Less competent Tories.

Vote green.
The former point is not possible.

The latter point is somewhat against the point about authoritarian thought crimes given how wedded the greens are to magic gender thetans.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The latter point is somewhat against the point about authoritarian thought crimes given how wedded the greens are to magic gender thetans.
Yeah, but they're not getting in. They're a protest vote that shows that we actually give a shit about existential crises that we need government to do something about.

Might send a message to Labour that they need to fucking stand for something (other than genocide and thought-crime) - so their backsliding to the default position of the Tory party by ending their commitment to their environmental spend policies might actually be seen as the shitshow it was.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Is being a complete moron a requirement to be an MP?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Is being a complete moron a requirement to be an MP?
Seems so.

But it must be so common. Sharing naked pics seems to be a thing - one I've never understood. Why not meet up and then get naked? Horses for courses I suppose.

But an MP doing it is unforgiveable. It's such an obvious way to trap 'em that it should be an immediately sackable offence.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It shows how fucking dense these fucking inbred, public school cunts are.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Just something else to show off a supreme level of incompetence.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, I'm related to Catesby, I'm about ready to dig the fucker up and try again.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm voting Labour because I feel this is an election for our survival, but I will decide my next vote on their performance. The Tories are done, for 20 years, if at all. 5 years is a long time, get PR done, see what happens.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd be surprised if Stalin Starmer brought in PR.

In fact he's probably more likely to outlaw talk of it in another purge...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
To be fair, we're pretty fucked no matter who we get... the real question is do you want to give the tory fuckers another few years in office? because after a decade, I know I fucking don't.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Give it to the Lib Dems, The Greens, the fucking Monster Raving Loony Party. :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Have you seen Lembit Opik lately? He's gone full Trump. Absolutely mental.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just a few bad eggs.

I mean, if Britain was to become an Islamic Caliphate then it is indeed conceivable that white British would have to "convert or die". But it ain't gonna happen. What's more likely is the Christians will get more power back, and we'll subjugate women like chattel again.

Still. Bloke's a cunt :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
An absolutely scathing review of the haunted lettuce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom