Congratulations Slitzkraft! (sp?)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
That all you can say when I say that you're full of generalization bullshit?

So assas need CS styles to kill a Chanter why exactly?

*giggle*

made it pretty clear I think in reply to gears post, feel free argue against it, rather then with the grudge you show in every post.. tip for you is to try and back your posts up with atleast something related to the thread...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
im not sure who your refering to here, but I think the discussing is flowing in a good way without personal insults. Personaly I share no grudge against anyone in this game.. its a game after all, although I have my little shit list for future referense when time comes to return a favor.

Ahh so you share no grudge against anyone, but do have a little shit list? You died, you cried, you made a whine thread directed at someone personal.

/release, rebuff, get over it. Everyone does it from time to time.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh so you share no grudge against anyone, but do have a little shit list? You died, you cried, you made a whine thread directed at someone personal.

/release, rebuff, get over it. Everyone does it from time to time.

shit list does not imply a personal grudge, its just a simple thing to help you dismantle the playerbase into two different categories.. one beeing "red is dead", and one that does not necessarily mean "dead", partly because they contribute to a increased personal positive ingame experience..

this thread is not related to any death or such, just a congratulation on a big step forward.. ;)

Shadowss

Banned
Man u are such a leetist prick lol! u think ur above everyone coz u have a rr 12 ....thats only coz uve spent the last 5 years forming a arse groove on ur computer chair...and u have a rr 11 on avalon or wherever -.-

is Mr staj getting upset and crying coz more and more people are Dinging RR 12 and ur no longer special :(?? Its okay staji boy u can get thru it.
So ur venting ur anger by moaning about nothing? awwww
(said in a baby voice)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
made it pretty clear I think in reply to gears post, feel free argue against it, rather then with the grudge you show in every post.. tip for you is to try and back your posts up with atleast something related to the thread...

I say it once again: CS is not needed to kill a Chanter. It was you who said one gives up a lot of damage potential and turns the odds. Not to mention out of stealth styles.

The damage potential to kill a chanter can be achieved easily in different ways and hence you're not automaticly turning the odds when you miss a CS or don't use one.

My Infi is just RR5 and 50 Slash, 50 DW and I never had any trouble killing any caster, high RR MoC3 SMs with Intercept pet included. Chanters are somewhere at the end of the food chain, with AoM3 and EM1, CL resist and capped heat I sometimes don't even purge the stun. That's just the way the "balance" is.

Could prolly use a level 6 style only when specced high in the line, the poisons and the MH damage alone would kill you before your healing pet comes out of mezz.

For heavy targets having serious alpha strike from PA/BS2 is now a nice bonus, but before the bullshit patch (pre 1.87) it was not needed either, was killing all shield classes regardless of spec. Now it's different, need some CS and Viper I guess.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
shit list does not imply a personal grudge, its just a simple thing to help you dismantle the playerbase into two different categories.. one beeing "red is dead", and one that does not necessarily mean "dead", partly because they contribute to a increased personal positive ingame experience..

this thread is not related to any death or such, just a congratulation on a big step forward.. ;)

Funny how you use the word "personal" twice into that sentance. I'm sure the overwelming need to share your new profound admiration for someone getting a style of on you, hade to be shared with the whole FH community.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Okey?!? Vanish & bring friends or how did u do?

Sometimes I am asking that myself, most of the SMs don't go high purge and the better ones who play in groups don't go out solo. So I usually just met gimps with MoC3 and high passives and attacked them from somewhere where I could hide after they MoC. Then it's hit them twice while the pet is a bit behind and rest do the DoTs and Poisonspike. Vanish is an option, I have it. ~70% to do an off hand hit takes usually the fend and the brittle out while you're killing them.

Also don't understimate a good templated Mercfiltrator with good magic resists, the styles do some serious damage and have a very good defense penetration.

Somewhere mid RR5 I managed to kill Nuxto on his Thane a few times by dumping all I had and he is much more of a nightmare to beat than a SM ever will be. (Lost most fights regardless.)

Maybe it's a bit different from SB's PoV, maybe the Sorcs & co actually use some CC, the SMs I met never used root or mezz. Just MoC away...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
moc sorc is much easier to kill cause 1)Lt is 50% return 2)LT dmg is lower, not much 47 body sorcs out there and 3)no BG pet :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
totaly depends on the caster, if he is speced for soloing and has a proper template.

1) first scenario would not have worked on me atleast, 1864 hp, health myth + pet healing for 165 every 1,5 s when at roughly at 980 hps. + heal pots.

2) same thing

3) garrote sure is nice , although if your target strafes and you hit once unstyled you have a caster @ full speed again. nailah proc or any other snare proc on the rest of the armor, or just you trying to countrstrafe (which means you not beeing stuck most of the time), caster stops sprinting while strafing & slowing down just to make a sprint burst in a random direction. (hard to coope)

Killers are mainly disease psion, pet mezz & snare psion..

You're true saying that it totally depends on the caster. I was just talking about what happens in a general sense. I forgot about the chanter pet tbh, but that can come under the same tactic as dealing with any other pet caster.

Still, assassins should kill casters almost 9/10.

Tip: If you see a caster just standing there doing nothing, he's probably got a trap around. Just place a decoy over him and see what happens ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Funny how you use the word "personal" twice into that sentance. I'm sure the overwelming need to share your new profound admiration for someone getting a style of on you, hade to be shared with the whole FH community.

well no, but if you read up I couldnt find him on FH, and his name is clear in the subject field.. so exactly what did you miss to end up in here? :p

was your own clear action to take part of this so called "profound admiration".

Everz

FH is my second home
Huge difference between stealther getting solo enforcer and an easymode caster (Chanter/Eld/Sorc) getting it. Stun, debuff, nuke, nuke, nuke hardly compares with stealthwars. Both an achievement but far easier for a caster to get it, especially with speed.

yes, amazingly i found my ns a breeze to play solo compared with my chanter.. spose not having fg's chase you across zones helped alot.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
I say it once again: CS is not needed to kill a Chanter. It was you who said one gives up a lot of damage potential and turns the odds. Not to mention out of stealth styles.

The damage potential to kill a chanter can be achieved easily in different ways and hence you're not automaticly turning the odds when you miss a CS or don't use one.

My Infi is just RR5 and 50 Slash, 50 DW and I never had any trouble killing any caster, high RR MoC3 SMs with Intercept pet included. Chanters are somewhere at the end of the food chain, with AoM3 and EM1, CL resist and capped heat I sometimes don't even purge the stun. That's just the way the "balance" is.

Could prolly use a level 6 style only when specced high in the line, the poisons and the MH damage alone would kill you before your healing pet comes out of mezz.

For heavy targets having serious alpha strike from PA/BS2 is now a nice bonus, but before the bullshit patch (pre 1.87) it was not needed either, was killing all shield classes regardless of spec. Now it's different, need some CS and Viper I guess.

I would gladly take your word on that and try it ingame.. feel free to pm me to test it out..

took around ~4200 damage yesterday before I dropped from skald + valk duo, including 9 sec stun and no BoZ debuff.. if you can ripp through 1864 hp without PA/BSII in the time I quickcast a new pet (as old one is mezzed), well then ill gladly salute you.. only one who has been succesfull a number of times has been Eul. <3

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Man u are such a leetist prick lol! u think ur above everyone coz u have a rr 12 ....thats only coz uve spent the last 5 years forming a arse groove on ur computer chair...and u have a rr 11 on avalon or wherever -.-

is Mr staj getting upset and crying coz more and more people are Dinging RR 12 and ur no longer special :(?? Its okay staji boy u can get thru it.
So ur venting ur anger by moaning about nothing? awwww
(said in a baby voice)

this isn't really worth commenting, nor was my original post, but oh well ;)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I was taking into account the last couple of nights attempts, not just yesterdays :) the "camping" you refrain to is basicly a temporary solution to get upperhand on the 7 albs I was fighting when you failed x 2. Cost me a few rps :<

not that it matters but the "so called" adder started to swing before CD landed, and regarding you both pop out of stealth at the same place, it seemed to me like a "baf scenario".

I do very well understand why I get added on by you, I would do the same to you.. no offence.. after all, the name slirre gives me a itchy finger after all these years of ingame experience...

once again /salute for finaly getting it off, although with a bit of help :)

stil waiting for you to get a final solo revenge off ;)

I'd like to hunt you stajj :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I would gladly take your word on that and try it ingame.. feel free to pm me to test it out..

took around ~4200 damage yesterday before I dropped from skald + valk duo, including 9 sec stun and no BoZ debuff.. if you can ripp through 1864 hp without PA/BSII in the time I quickcast a new pet (as old one is mezzed), well then ill gladly salute you.. only one who has been succesfull a number of times has been Eul. <3

Can I ding RR12 first?

Shadowss

Banned

u do know thats really easy to do right?

if i attack u with mezz poison first hit Then change weapon.... did it yesterday when i attacked a grp of 4..then a trio came and i used mezz poison weapon again and mezzed them.. Killed 2 of em out of it :O

u QC the pet

I change back to the mezz poison weapon...mez poison procs more than once...

not rocket science

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
u do know thats really easy to do right?

if i attack u with mezz poison first hit Then change weapon.... did it yesterday when i attacked a grp of 4..then a trio came and i used mezz poison weapon again and mezzed them.. Killed 2 of em out of it :O

u QC the pet

I change back to the mezz poison weapon...mez poison procs more than once...

not rocket science

Well he will cast you to death by summoning pets, but only RR12s can do it.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
why so upset? I sure did lose to two SBs, but thats not my point, point was to congratulate for finaly getting a stealth based style off.. thats all..

hmm cant recall the last time I was on brynja or got myself utterly killed by such a predictable player as yourself ;)

Pet is never on agressive, espc on a bridge where pathing is as bad as it is... :drink:

Upset? No this is just so funny really... Well i have to congratulate you for for really making a fool of yourself! making a thread over someone getting a Stealth based style of(whitch i do 95% of a rvr night)
And its up to like 80 posts +??

How unpredictable are you?? ermm not very much Ruuuun like a Bitch , nuke nuke Ruuun like a bitch and so on must be really fun. And i cant recall even once you killed me on SB and why ?? You not paning like the time i chased you at the villa and you ran in to the alb zerg:D

Yea and the pathing at bridges i really fked! But the pet will eventually find and pop a stealther >> face>>nuke ect but i guess you dident know ..

And seriosly leave it here.. ill try to make more Stealth based styles on you in the future:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom