Congratulations Slitzkraft! (sp?)

Septina

Part of the furniture
What if he hasnt, its not rocket science to press baseline stun. most ppl even manage to press qcast if things go bad , kinda like playing sm u cant really fuck it up.

There's a big difference between just playing a class and playing it good. :)

You never give me coupons :(

I'd give you a 'wub wub' coupon but I'm too lazy to open Photoshop. :(

Shadowss

Banned
septina wtf it is piss easy to play a RR 11 chanter (im persuming he got his lone enforcer at this RR) to get lone enforcer...he had 3 on his qbar when i looked at a SS

SL STUN PBAOE LOLDEADD

If they purge he still has that QC and his other QC thing and MoC

ITs not that fucking hard is it... spesh if u hitting for over 1.1k dmg every second ..if his using the DD's der still 500ish

just coz ur shit septina nd u cant manage to play a 4 buttoned char..

zerging hypocrit Tosser
"IRvR in HW is good for the server adding is lame and so is zerging"
*2 days later*
"I Only Add nowadays Omg coz the server is dying .....Oh and zerging is fun and so is bridgecamping"

Septina

Part of the furniture
septina wtf it is piss easy to play a RR 11 chanter (im persuming he got his lone enforcer at this RR) to get lone enforcer...he had 3 on his qbar when i looked at a SS

SL STUN PBAOE LOLDEADD

ITs not that fucking hard is it... spesh if u hitting for over 1.1k dmg every second ..if his using the DD's der still 500ish

zerging hypocrit Tosser
*2 days later*
"I Only Add nowadays Omg coz the server is dying .....Oh and zerging is fun and so is bridgecamping"

You think he started playing it at RR11? :x
And he just said he doesnt have MoC so learn to read m8. :)
I'm not saying it's hard to play a rr11 - 12 caster solo but, he's earned those rp and he is a good player on the class he plays. Saying a class requires no skill whatsoever just shows how much of a clue you have, judging from that every class in this game is newbmode as long as it's specced the correct way, is high enough realmrank and has those 'special' realm abilities. :)

To me it just looks like you're bitter because he's killed you one time too many. :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
To be fair it's not hard to solo a caster.

If there was an easier way to do so I'd give you my animist for one day and then you could check how easy it is to solo =)

Septina

Part of the furniture
If there was an easier way to do so I'd give you my animist for one day and then you could check how easy it is to solo =)

He can't, he's afk-stuck on Zarwina with BG while the rest of his group gets mowed down by the enemy tank train. :(

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH

SL STUN PBAOE LOLDEADD

zerging hypocrit Tosser
*2 days later*

There is a difference I shall let you know... It's not hard to play a caster, but what is hard is playing a caster well in a full group situation and aswell solo without moc. Learn to read :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
lol? he got alteast the guts to solo and hes lone enforcer unlike most alb stealthers so dont comment if u donno anything its better.

Huge difference between stealther getting solo enforcer and an easymode caster (Chanter/Eld/Sorc) getting it. Stun, debuff, nuke, nuke, nuke hardly compares with stealthwars. Both an achievement but far easier for a caster to get it, especially with speed.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
no what i mean is that those alb stealthers moaning about a rr12 chanter pop em with sl when hes solo should be quiet.
Have said this many times if a caster run solo doesnt matter what class really an assasin should kill him 90% of times maybe even more.
An its an achivement to get lone enforcer on chanter unlike other easymode casters.

Agree it is an achievement but seriously any high rank PBAOE'r has very litlle difficulty with Stealthers. PD / brittle /QC Stun or MOC stun you have the tools to win more often than not.

P.S. seriously not stalking you :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

SL STUN PBAOE LOLDEADD

zerging hypocrit Tosser
*2 days later*

your post is full of biased & miss informed facts..

I dinged rr11 31st October 2004. I did solo more back then over today, the title itself says jack shit.. (but had you even heard of daoc back then)?

Regarding the 4 buttons, know what qbinds are? (just a small tip). Having less spells does not imply anything but a requirement to variate how you engage your opponents(sssssss), 1v1 is always a piece of cake if your opponent lets you build up a good scenario.

Im having a hard time to see how I get 2 qcs off + moc with RA spec; dex4, acui4, mom5, wp5, lw1, mof1, pd1.

with cl resists the pbae dosent do 1.1k, except if I get a small crit, 49% of the time so your wrong there also.

For the dd part you missinformed, it does abit more then 500 ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Agree it is an achievement but seriously any high rank PBAOE'r has very litlle difficulty with Stealthers. PD / brittle /QC Stun or MOC stun you have the tools to win more often than not.

P.S. seriously not stalking you :)

seems we can digg deeper into a caster discussion.. :)

brittle guard, bladeturn is for any caster useless if the stealther plays well, stealther classes are made to use their "from stealth styles" (PA,BSII). If you fail to penetrate that you give up alot of your winning odds, once you learn it is required im sure you will improve (hi slitzkraft).

Personaly I have only PD1, and I do not see any other casters soloing with high PD atm. Perhaps maeloch..

Casters are easy to disable as a stealther, you just have to put enough pressure, if you dont do that, well your dead.. and wait? havent you failed as an assasin? And come on, stun argument is getting old, when I stun any non rog epic wearing player, I expect it to get purged and get some further distance to either get cap range or wait for stun immunity to wear off, moc sorcs or warlocks can dump all they want, but usaly their range wont let them to followthrough after dumping... stun sure is only helpful to get them to blow purge.. stil you have to outsmart them...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
your post is full of biased & miss informed facts..

I dinged rr11 31st October 2004. I did solo more back then over today, the title itself says jack shit.. (but had you even heard of daoc back then)?

Regarding the 4 buttons, know what qbinds are? (just a small tip). Having less spells does not imply anything but a requirement to variate how you engage your opponents(sssssss), 1v1 is always a piece of cake if your opponent lets you build up a good scenario.

Im having a hard time to see how I get 2 qcs off + moc with RA spec; dex4, acui4, mom5, wp5, lw1, mof1, pd1.

with cl resists the pbae dosent do 1.1k, except if I get a small crit, 49% of the time so your wrong there also.

For the dd part you missinformed, it does abit more then 500 ;)

Stajj your undoubtedly one of the best casters to have played solo on Excal. But surely you can appreciate how getting that title on a chanter is way easier than an Assassin in stealther wars. Until recent changes casters have been a knightmare for assassin classes. Now it's more in line with how it used to be things are slightly easier.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Casters are piss easy (unless they got a di bot and/or friends). Even theus with their retarded rr5 are not that much of a problem on a shade (just save your instas to interrupt.

Caster scenarios are the following:

1) Caster comes, PA chain, pincer, maybe reapply viper 3 lb for fresh ticks, get out, collect rps.

2) Caster comes, BS2 chain, pincer if there's time, garrote just to make sure while reapplying viper3 lb, piss off, collect rps.

3) Caster comes, PA/BS2 chain fails, bt and brittle are down anyway, snare poison on mainhand, lb on offhand, replace main hand with disease, fresh viper3, couple more styles just in case, collect rps.

4) Caster comes, he's got a bg pet with him, same as always but use mezz poison for the pet.

Plenty others to be devised, not that hard really.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Stajj your undoubtedly one of the best casters to have played solo on Excal. But surely you can appreciate how getting that title on a chanter is way easier than an Assassin in stealther wars. Until recent changes casters have been a knightmare for assassin classes. Now it's more in line with how it used to be things are slightly easier.

there is no doubt about it, I got rr5 NS i play from time to time.. its way harder to take out multiple opponents if their decently equiped. something you can do on a caster, thus my preference to solo on caster as rvr climate today gives you just that, adds & zergs.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Casters are easy to disable as a stealther, you just have to put enough pressure, if you dont do that, well your dead.. and wait? havent you failed as an assasin? And come on, stun argument is getting old, when I stun any non rog epic wearing player, I expect it to get purged and get some further distance to either get cap range or wait for stun immunity to wear off, moc sorcs or warlocks can dump all they want, but usaly their range wont let them to followthrough after dumping... stun sure is only helpful to get them to blow purge.. stil you have to outsmart them...

Failed assassin? That's low even for you! Plus factually incorrect as far as I'm concerned. I only played assassin in old Emain days. When SI came out I templated then played for about a year. Returned to playing other chars. Tried loads out in BG's finally settled on finishing a caby (Linux) and scout (Marricus). Both of which I still play. When Shatterhand went off to Uni I took over that account (He's back playing it now :) ). Had some great fights with some well known names. I still play scout when other guildies are not on, although imo Mythic royally screwed us over with these latest changes. So, not entirely sure where your comming from? Although you'll probably enlighten everyone with your wisdom?

Only just came back after a 6 month break working abroad and returned to playing group chars like my caby and noob sorc project. I travel all over the world with my work and work quite silly hours at times. Consequently took me ages to ML and CL my chars. I don't have the same amount of time to play as most of you guys, but I have fun. As far as I'm concerned that's why I play. If I wasn't having fun I would cancel subs. I don't play to become some egotistical nob who has delusions of adequacy, it's a damn computer game, that's all!

Be nice for a change instead of insulting everyone.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Casters are piss easy (unless they got a di bot and/or friends). Even theus with their retarded rr5 are not that much of a problem on a shade (just save your instas to interrupt.

Caster scenarios are the following:

1) Caster comes, PA chain, pincer, maybe reapply viper 3 lb for fresh ticks, get out, collect rps.

2) Caster comes, BS2 chain, pincer if there's time, garrote just to make sure while reapplying viper3 lb, piss off, collect rps.

3) Caster comes, PA/BS2 chain fails, bt and brittle are down anyway, snare poison on mainhand, lb on offhand, replace main hand with disease, fresh viper3, couple more styles just in case, collect rps.

4) Caster comes, he's got a bg pet with him, same as always but use mezz poison for the pet.

Plenty others to be devised, not that hard really.

totaly depends on the caster, if he is speced for soloing and has a proper template.

1) first scenario would not have worked on me atleast, 1864 hp, health myth + pet healing for 165 every 1,5 s when at roughly at 980 hps. + heal pots.

2) same thing

3) garrote sure is nice , although if your target strafes and you hit once unstyled you have a caster @ full speed again. nailah proc or any other snare proc on the rest of the armor, or just you trying to countrstrafe (which means you not beeing stuck most of the time), caster stops sprinting while strafing & slowing down just to make a sprint burst in a random direction. (hard to coope)

Killers are mainly disease psion, pet mezz & snare psion..

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Failed assassin? That's low even for you! Plus factually incorrect as far as I'm concerned. I only played assassin in old Emain days. When SI came out I templated then played for about a year. Returned to playing other chars. Tried loads out in BG's finally settled on finishing a caby (Linux) and scout (Marricus). Both of which I still play. When Shatterhand went off to Uni I took over that account (He's back playing it now :) ). Had some great fights with some well known names. I still play scout when other guildies are not on, although imo Mythic royally screwed us over with these latest changes. So, not entirely sure where your comming from? Although you'll probably enlighten everyone with your wisdom?

Only just came back after a 6 month break working abroad and returned to playing group chars like my caby and noob sorc project. I travel all over the world with my work and work quite silly hours at times. Consequently took me ages to ML and CL my chars. I don't have the same amount of time to play as most of you guys, but I have fun. As far as I'm concerned that's why I play. If I wasn't having fun I would cancel subs. I don't play to become some egotistical nob who has delusions of adequacy, it's a damn computer game, that's all!

Be nice for a change instead of insulting everyone.

from the scenario I gave the assasin in my view has failed as his job is to do a quick job. if it gets prolonged chances of loss becomes bigger and bigger.

I dont see how your history of daoc & real life or overall what you just wrote has anything has to do with a example scenario & what I think of it.. and in what way did I insult you?

Shadowss

Banned
well once i garroted u u QC pbaoe and i was still hitting u but u still managed to cast another pbaoe and took me to 12% where i managed to escape..

i had haste and i layed a PS after the QC pbaoe.

I played the game at the very first day.... But i am on pryd and i hadnt heard of u till u dinged or nearly dinged RR 12 that was ages ago when u kept on adding on my fights. on Occacus bridge, thats when i started playing against after my 4 month break playing WoW...Think it was u who put me of Daoc for another few months :/

thing is u cant PA staj when he is solo he always has Sl up when i see him... u just see him stunning something i cant see then nuking and the stealther is unstealthed and doesnt have enuff time to reach him.

staj all classes have to use qbinds etc so chanters have 4 buttons and Qbinds

whereas a sorc has 2 Qbars Full and a qbar full of qbinds

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
(1)stealther classes are made to use their "from stealth styles" (PA,BSII). If you fail to penetrate that you give up alot of your winning odds, once you learn it is required im sure you will improve (hi slitzkraft).
(2)I do very well understand why I get added on by you, I would do the same to you.. no offence.. after all, the name slirre gives me a itchy finger after all these years of ingame experience...

once again /salute for finaly getting it off, although with a bit of help :)

stil waiting for you to get a final solo revenge off ;)

1 Try landing it on a leet Whannabe that is running with 5+ speed around spinning all the time cause the ¤#"¤5 knows you are there at the beginning after getting popped by Traps from the first place , Get REAL accept your loss

2 Final solo revenge! wtf?? soloed you plenty of times with Zerk/Sb when you hanged around brynja some time ago and that must be the root to this issue we have here! am i right? so what a hell are you on about?

Tips! when i failed bs2 on tower when i was popped by traps try putting pet on aggresive so i cant restealth :eek7:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I dont see how your history of daoc & real life or overall what you just wrote has anything has to do with a example scenario & what I think of it.. and in what way did I insult you?

"Failed assassin" implied alot more than a mere scenario!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
well once i garroted u u QC pbaoe and i was still hitting u but u still managed to cast another pbaoe and took me to 12% where i managed to escape..

i had haste and i layed a PS after the QC pbaoe.

I played the game at the very first day.... But i am on pryd and i hadnt heard of u till u dinged or nearly dinged RR 12 that was ages ago when u kept on adding on my fights. on Occacus bridge, thats when i started playing against after my 4 month break playing WoW...Think it was u who put me of Daoc for another few months :/

thing is u cant PA staj when he is solo he always has Sl up when i see him... u just see him stunning something i cant see then nuking and the stealther is unstealthed and doesnt have enuff time to reach him.

staj all classes have to use qbinds etc so chanters have 4 buttons and Qbinds

whereas a sorc has 2 Qbars Full and a qbar full of qbinds

I dont recall ever having added on you fighting until that incident at nged where I watched you fight and you went straigh for me. Nor did I add on you or go for you when you were unengaged at beno with my RM, so dno where your comming from. RoD is on normal artifact timer and 30s duration.. how is that always? ;)

the majority of sorcs who "solo" have a di bot with them and moc3 & soi.. heh so much for that argument

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
brittle guard, bladeturn is for any caster useless if the stealther plays well, stealther classes are made to use their "from stealth styles" (PA,BSII). If you fail to penetrate that you give up alot of your winning odds, once you learn it is required im sure you will improve (hi slitzkraft).

You don't need any CS styles to kill a Chanter, when you've learned that come back with your trolling bullshit, it's much better than the generalization about specs and stuff you try to pull off.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
1 Try landing it on a leet Whannabe that is running with 5+ speed around spinning all the time cause the ¤#"¤5 knows you are there at the beginning after getting popped by Traps from the first place , Get REAL accept your loss

2 Final solo revenge! wtf?? soloed you plenty of times with Zerk/Sb when you hanged around brynja some time ago and that must be the root to this issue we have here! am i right? so what a hell are you on about?

Tips! when i failed bs2 on tower when i was popped by traps try putting pet on aggresive so i cant restealth :eek7:

why so upset? I sure did lose to two SBs, but thats not my point, point was to congratulate for finaly getting a stealth based style off.. thats all..

hmm cant recall the last time I was on brynja or got myself utterly killed by such a predictable player as yourself ;)

Pet is never on agressive, espc on a bridge where pathing is as bad as it is... :drink:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Problem is people taking this game far to personal. Holding grudges for years and never learning to grow up.

Welcome to Dyvet.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
You don't need any CS styles to kill a Chanter, when you've learned that come back with your trolling bullshit, it's much better than the generalization about specs and stuff you try to pull off.

the day I learn that I think I quit my enchanter, I mean once you learn to bicycle you dont really lose it, except if you get a mental black out.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
the day I learn that I think I quit my enchanter, I mean once you learn to bicycle you dont really lose it, except if you get a mental black out.

That all you can say when I say that you're full of generalization bullshit?

So assas need CS styles to kill a Chanter why exactly?

*giggle*

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Problem is people taking this game far to personal. Holding grudges for years and never learning to grow up.

Welcome to Dyvet.

im not sure who your refering to here, but I think the discussing is flowing in a good way without personal insults. Personaly I share no grudge against anyone in this game.. its a game after all, although I have my little shit list for future referense when time comes to return a favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom