Congratulations GoA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Vodkafairy said:
there are some initiatives for solozone actually. duelling circle in the center of agramon which is a bit chaotic but also a couple of roaming areas just like the solo zone that has been tried on exc/pryd cluster

Yer, heared about that Agramon thing a couple of days ago, but I don't like dueling circles :(

Davejohnson said:
haha exactly, please someone search for the quotes of 'some people' that said "sure f**k off to avalon/us, server will be better without you!" =)

Orly? ^^ Say, are you writing this while playing Healer? :p and stop stealing my copyrighted smiley =))

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Yer, heared about that Agramon thing a couple of days ago, but I don't like dueling circles :(

well everyone gets bored of those obviously, but read this instead. personally im too lazy, but the screenies look promising! :p

oh, and mr. vvv is never playing healer again. we kicked him from group for being so useless, if anyone is interested in playing aughealer in setgroup send a msg to acherontia here or on irc

Everz

FH is my second home
screw that, cluster camlann and mordred :england:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Dyvet died, 11 Albs RvRing at 19:20 CET on Thursday, less Hibs and Mids out from what I can see.

:touch:

hehe
I met more albs in demons' breach earlier (the lvl1-10 DF style BG) on boss cluster
rolled a lvl1 guardian and went there with 7 guildies and we levelled up to 5
choose careers
and went back and levelled to 10 on PvP fights

most fun I've had in daoc in ages
the fights last so long because of the new end/health regain rates and low level chars damage, that it takes about 4 chars to kill one :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Awarkle said:
maybe if everyone wasnt in the US or on Avalon the UK cluster might be slighty higher ?

Yeh but some bright stars of idiocy thought that it was way better for the Uk Cluster when us l33t trash rerolled (good riddance they said!).
Guess they were wrong in the end and now they can go and cry on the bowl.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Yeh but some bright stars of idiocy thought that it was way better for the Uk Cluster when us l33t trash rerolled (good riddance they said!).
No its def better without the leet trash and also their hangers on like yaself.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Castus said:
No its def better without the leet trash and also their hangers on like yaself.

It's good to live in denying, keep it up! like we care and more so like i give a flying fuck of what an internet bit thinks of me xD
The sad truth is that if all the fecking scum like ya would have stopped playing the Uk Cluster would be healthy yet.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:

Couldnt agree more.

The 8v8 players always wanted the best for Dyvet despite what some muppets posted on here.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gahn said:
It's good to live in denying, keep it up! like we care and more so like i give a flying fuck of what an internet bit thinks of me xD
The sad truth is that if all the fecking scum like ya would have stopped playing the Uk Cluster would be healthy yet.

see, it's the friendly and happy attitudes of people like this that we're missing from the cluster.

It was a sad day for Dyvet when people this helpful and genuinely nice to their fellow cluster players left.

Anyway, enough of the "doom dooM!" threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom