Congratulations Midgard ! XDDDD

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Gratz Mids Hope you show the same enthusiasm in taking Relics at that time in defending them as well or if you forgot that was how Albs took you last 2 and Mid decided not to play for a while.

But Gratz anyway

Soulja

dont worry if we cant defend them . we ll just take them back at 05:00 am in the morning

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Democracy,is a form of government for a nation state, or for an organization in which all the citizens have a vote or voice in shaping policy.

thanks god The Merry Men guild is a theocracy.

any questioning of my policies is answered with `deus vult`.

sooo much easier.

and grats to the Middies for restoring order in the universe !
or something like that.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I don't mind that all realms have their relics back,but please do try take em prime time :/

With Midgards current population that would be close to impossible, i myself have always been against AC relics but, in this (and in the case of where albs got their relics back from hibs) its more acceptable in my opinion.
A server with as low population as the Dyvet one really shouldnt have any other relic status than neutral all over.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
With Midgards current population that would be close to impossible, i myself have always been against AC relics but, in this (and in the case of where albs got their relics back from hibs) its more acceptable in my opinion.
A server with as low population as the Dyvet one really shouldnt have any other relic status than neutral all over.

500-600 ppl playing on dyvet every night is very low pop tbh.
And if u want 1 more mid player then PL my shammy :/

Septina

Part of the furniture
500-600 ppl playing on dyvet every night is very low pop tbh.
And if u want 1 more mid player then PL my shammy :/

500 - 600 total population does not = the total rvr population, spread that over 3 realms on top of that and you'll have a quite low rvr population.
Compared to most other higher population servers Dyvet is really in big need of some help from GoA but i'm afraid nothing will be done or that it's already too late. :(
Most likely more and more people will grow bored and leave.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
500 - 600 total population does not = the total rvr population, spread that over 3 realms on top of that and you'll have a quite low rvr population.
Compared to most other higher population servers Dyvet is really in big need of some help from GoA but i'm afraid nothing will be done or that it's already too late. :(
Most likely more and more people will grow bored and leave.

Can't complain about RvR action myself tbh,as I find theres quite a lot of it for me.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
GrIrcSpammer cracks me up - petting himself and his realmmates for taking a relic at that time of night?

Not that I mind AC raids, but really ain't that big a deal :|
And like someone mentioned earlier - CM took albion's OWN relic back last time they took a relic (the one in hibernia).

/popcorn

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
Btw Fujjeh Didnt Know How To Put the relic @ the relic shrine XD

Hey, it was hard, i´ve never hold a relic before and it was late etc :)
Im just glad SOMEONE knew how to do it :D

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
well done mids :p :( but anyways i dont give a pure shit about teh str relic :p:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom