Congratulations Midgard ! XDDDD

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Well done my fellow mates for claiming whats rightfully yours.Thanks for not hesitating one moment ,staying online to get insta port and continuing after our failed attempt.For those that compare us with CM or whatever AC raiders i d like to say that what we did was in order to restore the balance and its quite different from ACing to get another realms relic.First daoc day/night and we take a relic back! thx for the fun . now poor blazor can stand a chance on his sb !

GJ

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot133ty2.jpg

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, we did it all for the balance in the force..
So the way of the jedi sbs could continue!

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
And ofc becouse the return of Greek Jedi Master shall not pass unnotified!!

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Some whined that we did what CM does every day !
Some accused us of AC-RRing!
Some made fun of us cause on our 1st attempt we didnt cut insta port to keep and we died to an unfair amount of shrooms !

Well all you did was make us want that relic even more !

FOR MIDGARD AND FOR MY RELIC SOLIDER TITLE !

Special Thanks to

Panosbob for his spears of doom
Tsapis for his dedication to our cause
Netcode for whining that he ll get whined at if we get relic
Selmak (ouroboros) for dinging RR3 from Eras-take rps
Blazor for getting PAd for 1300 from Punishment
Fujjeh for being the fearless relic carrier at 05:00 am

and of course our great leader Defi , you are truly the king of midgard!

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Well done my fellow mates for claiming whats rightfully yours.Thanks for not hesitating one moment ,staying online to get insta port and continuing after our failed attempt.For those that compare us with CM or whatever AC raiders i d like to say that what we did was in order to restore the balance and its quite different from ACing to get another realms relic.First daoc day/night and we take a relic back! thx for the fun . now poor blazor can stand a chance on his sb !

GJ

hehe Noob!! what we did bla bla bla, damn just say yes we AC the relic 4 AM

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
hehe Noob!! what we did bla bla bla, damn just say yes we AC the relic 4 AM

HOW THE FUCK CAN U CALL ME A NOOB WHEN U CHASE AFTER ME JUMP FROM A TOWER AND DIE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Btw Fujjeh Didnt Know How To Put the relic @ the relic shrine XD

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
HOW THE FUCK CAN U CALL ME A NOOB WHEN U CHASE AFTER ME JUMP FROM A TOWER AND DIE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

mkay first chase after you then i jump from a tower and die? wasen´t even there kid

Septina

Part of the furniture
If this puts the relic status back to neutral over all realms then it's all good. :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hehe well done guys. Sorry for not joining, but I was just puttering into an instance to get killed before bed (and very fun it was too).

If we do something a bit earlier in the evening sometime, give me a shout. Junior gets grumpy without his undead beauty sleep :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
lols, Noobcode AC'ing relics again, not getting bored of it yet ? :eek:

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Yeah, we did it all for the balance in the force..
So the way of the jedi sbs could continue!

And ofc becouse the return of Greek Jedi Master shall not pass unnotified!!

I'm terribly sorry about all this
After all, he's only a Wookiee

i kidd i kidd :)

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
grats to greekgard !

get a life! lolo:kissit: :(

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

GJ

Even if it was for the balance of the force,you still ACd the relic so no excuse for that.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz Mids Hope you show the same enthusiasm in taking Relics at that time in defending them as well or if you forgot that was how Albs took you last 2 and Mid decided not to play for a while.

But Gratz anyway

Soulja

duact

Fledgling Freddie

GJ

Yes you did it for the greatergood, just like evry other time midguard takes relics. Please try to play somthing else then relicguard/easyguard/1buttonguard/mocguard/zerksavagebdhealerguard you goddamn noobgreeks.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
to bad u failed 2x when we defended :eek:
guess all the high realmranks cried and postponed it till it wasn't to hard to crack their ego :D

anyhow balance restored, hope for a bit now

Lethul

FH is my second home
grats mighty Hugmeeh! but you forgot to thank me(for emotional support from bed!)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom