Congratulations Slitzkraft! (sp?)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Im very happy for you today..

Many gratulations from me to you for finaly landing that backstab II, im very impressed you finaly got it off :) and this time I was not standing stil so you must be doing something right taking into account you missed the 4 other times while I was standing stil. /salute

perhaps you took courses from pip, you both have a slight resemblance..

ps! was a shame you had to bring a friend this time, for once it started to look like a challenge.. keep the good work up, perhaps you can pull it off yourself next time.. looking forward to it :fluffle:

:flame::flame:

Shadowss

Banned
OMG OMG RR 12 CHANTER WHO SL's AND STUN NUKE NUKE STEALTHERS AND CLAIMS ITS A FAIR FIGHT IS BITCHING OMG OMG OMG

tosser

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.
Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road.
Melon melon melon
+++Wahhhhhhh! Mine!+++
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
OMG OMG RR 12 CHANTER WHO SL's AND STUN NUKE NUKE STEALTHERS AND CLAIMS ITS A FAIR FIGHT IS BITCHING OMG OMG OMG

tosser

someone had a big bite of the soure apple :<

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
/Release ... and learn to hold a grudge ;)

dont put stuff into my mouth like grudge or learn to die.. im pretty sure I eat grass more often then most do.. this is nothing but a serious note and a congratulation.. so keep your little comments like that out of here ;)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

tosser

lol? he got alteast the guts to solo and hes lone enforcer unlike most alb stealthers so dont comment if u donno anything its better.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
dont put stuff into my mouth like grudge or learn to die.. im pretty sure I eat grass more often then most do.. this is nothing but a serious note and a congratulation.. so keep your little comments like that out of here ;)

This is a Whine thread because you got zerged ... Nothing more ;)

Now either read what i posted above in the context it was written or ignore it , but dont twist my words ... I have never criticised you when others did just because they could but i call it as i see it , give it a go maybe :confused:

As for keeping my little comments to myself , post bullshit like this on an open forum and what do you expect :wub:

Shadowss

Banned
uhu Eul the thing is u know i solo so lol at u :)

eul how many total players killed have u got?

and how many solo kills have u got? 5kish

im just curious :)

Tbh if i had 3 Sl's lined up on my QBar and i was a rr 11 chanter that can Pbaoe for 1.1k dmg with 412 dex im certain i could get lone enforcer very quickly The class requires no skill wht so ever

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Enchanter cant get 3x Steathlores im afraid :(

And being honest they are probably after runemasters the worst caster to solo on ... with only 1 type of cc etc , from my experience playing my chanter that is ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
uhu Eul the thing is u know i solo so lol at u

eul how many total players killed have u got?

and how many solo kills have u got? 5kish

im just curious

Tbh if i had 3 Sl's lined up on my QBar and i was a rr 11 chanter that can Pbaoe for 1.1k dmg with 412 dex im certain i could get lone enforcer very quickly The class requires no skill wht so ever

Have you ever even played the class? Thought not. :) It's been a while but you so deserve this. :D

cluepon.jpg

tierk

Part of the furniture
These are the type of shitty threads that this forum can do without. A RR12 chanter moaning about some guy killing him and trying to be clever with it as well. If this is a gratz thread why you using comments like this....

perhaps you took courses from pip, you both have a slight resemblance.....

if this was a gratz thread and not another whine thread?

....this is nothing but a serious note and a congratulation

Sorry doesnt sound like a gratz thread and if it is genuine i would suggest putting it in the correct section ie. Gratz section.

occy

Loyal Freddie
Have you ever even played the class? Thought not. :) It's been a while but you so deserve this. :D

cluepon.jpg

What if he hasnt, its not rocket science to press baseline stun. most ppl even manage to press qcast if things go bad , kinda like playing sm u cant really fuck it up.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Enchanter cant get 3x Steathlores im afraid :(

And being honest they are probably after runemasters the worst caster to solo on ... with only 1 type of cc etc , from my experience playing my chanter that is ;)

goddes nekie, ring of dances and staff of the gods?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
These are the type of shitty threads that this forum can do without. A RR12 chanter moaning about some guy killing him and trying to be clever with it as well. If this is a gratz thread why you using comments like this....

if this was a gratz thread and not another whine thread?

Sorry doesnt sound like a gratz thread and if it is genuine i would suggest putting it in the correct section ie. Gratz section.

well its a direct congratulation to slitzkraft, couldnt find his profile so made one here.. not like its your name in the subject.. hence why would you read it? the very few threads I have ever made on FH, I never concider whether it will be popular or not.. free speech right.. belive me, I dont go around making threads when I die ;)

in this perticular case I was stunned and amazed by slitzkrafts performance, kudos to him... :worthy: the rest of you easy taunted fh trolls is just a bonus...

:flame:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
What if he hasnt, its not rocket science to press baseline stun. most ppl even manage to press qcast if things go bad , kinda like playing sm u cant really fuck it up.

im not saying enchanter is hard, but spells in daoc is a minor part of a fights outcome.. you need to build up a scenario where you can use them and come out on the top (no moc)

tierk

Part of the furniture
in this perticular case I was stunned and amazed by slitzkrafts performance, kudos to him... :worthy: the rest of you easy taunted fh trolls is just a bonus...

:flame:

If this is genuine then my apologies just doesnt look like a gratZ thread the way you have worded it.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Ok here is how it is! tryed you 3 times , 2 times you had trap behind you
(camping the bridge tower) and i was obviously popped before i could bs2
(Yes i was waiting for our moment tryed to PS you with dot and landed a snaremine but you avoided all on your little lsd speed trip =). Third time you ran in to my PA cd chain and some dude added on the last hit , nothing i could do ...

Ps After steamrolling my Zerk 4 times with you grp before you might understand why im Prioritising you as my main target right?

And about the gratz... thanks i guess ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ok here is how it is! tryed you 3 times , 2 times you had trap behind you
(camping the bridge tower) and i was obviously popped before i could bs2
(Yes i was waiting for our moment tryed to PS you with dot and landed a snaremine but you avoided all on your little lsd speed trip =). Third time you ran in to my PA cd chain and some dude added on the last hit , nothing i could do ...

Ps After steamrolling my Zerk 4 times with you grp before you might understand why im Prioritising you as my main target right?

And about the gratz... thanks i guess ;)

I was taking into account the last couple of nights attempts, not just yesterdays :) the "camping" you refrain to is basicly a temporary solution to get upperhand on the 7 albs I was fighting when you failed x 2. Cost me a few rps :<

not that it matters but the "so called" adder started to swing before CD landed, and regarding you both pop out of stealth at the same place, it seemed to me like a "baf scenario".

I do very well understand why I get added on by you, I would do the same to you.. no offence.. after all, the name slirre gives me a itchy finger after all these years of ingame experience...

once again /salute for finaly getting it off, although with a bit of help :)

stil waiting for you to get a final solo revenge off ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
To be fair it's not hard to solo a caster.

i beg to differ, try playing pull passive specced caster against stealthers, meleers & moc sorcs with di bots.. along with zerg chasing you, and in most cases outnumbered 2-8:1.

but this is offtopic, perhaps make a "solo casters are easy mode thread" and we can keep discussing it there.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
To be fair it's not hard to solo a caster.

no what i mean is that those alb stealthers moaning about a rr12 chanter pop em with sl when hes solo should be quiet.
Have said this many times if a caster run solo doesnt matter what class really an assasin should kill him 90% of times maybe even more.
An its an achivement to get lone enforcer on chanter unlike other easymode casters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom