Congratulations Albion

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
cheers guys ty all how came we had to drop all ten relics in the centre after unlocked it as we all wanted to go do maulers

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Guess ill finaly will see more Cows in rvr then :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
lol, of the 208 albs online atm, 47 of them are Maulers (that is non anon, the highest lvl now is 17 and rising) :cool:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Its OK, dont panic, Albion being England, they have all gone mad for cows, and we all know what happens to English Mad cows dont we...

Heres the lineup from next weeks relic raid, you can even see Horner crept in on the left, the rest are his new breed of DI bots..

_1171814_madcowap300.jpg

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
for years we Albs have merely been RP cows.. now we look like RP cows too :D

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
Its OK, dont panic, Albion being England, they have all gone mad for cows, and we all know what happens to English Mad cows dont we...

Heres the lineup from next weeks relic raid, you can even see Horner crept in on the left, the rest are his new breed of DI bots..

_1171814_madcowap300.jpg

that pic is just what i was thinking of about horner :)

and gratz albs nice to see u caching up wiht use hibs at last :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Here we are, waiting at CS; a Cow and his herd of relic carriers:

Cowtastic!

Nice screeny indeed and a big grats to the albionians that participated and unlocked ze mauler, might actually roll one myself when mids get it unlocked.
Our group tried attacking your 'unlock force' in the middle of Agramon just after you unlocked it but we didnt do particularly well. ^^
But hey, cant blame us for trying. :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Our group tried attacking your 'unlock force' in the middle of Agramon just after you unlocked it but we didnt do particularly well. ^^
But hey, cant blame us for trying. :p

Should have backed off and taken the relics, the Albs dropped them for you cause they wanted all realms to have the Mauler.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Should have backed off and taken the relics, the Albs dropped them for you cause they wanted all realms to have the Mauler.

We where the only mids even remotely close and we where only 7 at the time iirc. Not sure how relics works but its 1 per person isnt it? :O
Only ever once held a relic on avalon when our group killed one with 2, i picked up the wrong one and everyone was yelling 'DROP THAT AND TAKE THE OTHER ONE' and i was like o_O? Totally missed the little window that popped up in the top left corner. ^^

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
We where the only mids even remotely close and we where only 7 at the time iirc. Not sure how relics works but its 1 per person isnt it? :O
Only ever once held a relic on avalon when our group killed one with 2, i picked up the wrong one and everyone was yelling 'DROP THAT AND TAKE THE OTHER ONE' and i was like o_O? Totally missed the little window that popped up in the top left corner. ^^

I got no idea about them also none about Laby, took me 50 minutes to get to the circle because I cound't find the damn stairs to lower level.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Albion being England, they have all gone mad for cows, and we all know what happens to English Mad cows dont we...

_1171814_madcowap300.jpg

Yep, they import high protein food mix from Belguim/holland and voilla BSE in couple of years time. Personally don't think BSE is a laughing matter. Have seen a few peoples lives ruined by this. Two of them close family friends, farmers from Hampshire.

Here's something to ponder. France never owned up to a single case of BSE, yet in the years leading up to this we sold them over 80,000 head of cattle a year.

On topic, nice to see plenty of people out in Hib and Alb yesterday rolling Maulers and xp'in the first few levels.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Darn, I missed it due to night shifts as usual, oh well.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
thergador, I don't want to burst your bubble but the Albs had as little opposition as the Hibs when the Mauler got unlocked.

Unlocking it this way was just an inescapable effect of the low population Dyvet has.

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
thergador, I don't want to burst your bubble but the Albs had as little opposition as the Hibs when the Mauler got unlocked.

Unlocking it this way was just an inescapable effect of the low population Dyvet has.

Well as albs have been trying for the past few nights to unlock the mauler we have had opposition thats why we ported them all to cs as soon as they were picked up, funny how whenever we planned to do it there was 3-4fgs mids in the laby waiting for us. Gratz to everyone involved and thanks to zeusver for running this.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Well as albs have been trying for the past few nights to unlock the mauler we have had opposition thats why we ported them all to cs as soon as they were picked up, funny how whenever we planned to do it there was 3-4fgs mids in the laby waiting for us. Gratz to everyone involved and thanks to zeusver for running this.

People are trying to kill us in an RVR Zone! Called the SotG police! :twak:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie

i've had fun playing with albs trying to get to agramon with relics the last few nights :p
grats m8s ;)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie

hibs and mids wasnt aware that it was happeningand it was nearly over be they even noticed waht was happening becuase i had planned it like that had ahd enough of trying to unlock it via zerg vs zerg would rather get maulers for all and then play it and go back t fg rvr

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
30 mins ago the first albion mauler hit 50 :(
Now we got to see how long it takes before the first templated maulers hit rvr and gain their RRs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom