Christopher Reeve has died!

Ono

Part of the furniture
Brave guy.

Thought he was about to get better as well.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I hate it when ones like this come out of the blue at you.

I wonder how they'll continue the storyline in Smallville that involed him. Probably just mention him lots and use some old footage.

I really thought I'd see this guy walking again one day.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Someone else with balls bigger than most of us has gone :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
rip, another brave man gone.

Gray

FH is my second home
:( biggest heroes around... seemed to have been an inspiration for many people... sad :(

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
:(

May he rest in peace - The real Superman

He'll be flying around heaven in a pair of blue tights I'm sure.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Whipped said:
I wonder how they'll continue the storyline in Smallville that involed him. Probably just mention him lots and use some old footage.

They have a woman speaking for him in episode 4.01

Oh, and the new char in smallville is HOT ;)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Cyradix said:
They have a woman speaking for him in episode 4.01

Oh, and the new char in smallville is HOT ;)

That women is the orig Louis from Superman!!!

And yes the new Louis is very hot!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
He is probably better off.

Someone who has gone through what he did could not have been liking their life very much, especially as he got older and older and it was looking less and less likely that he was going to walk again. If I was him then I would see the heart attack as more of a blessing than anything.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
How humane of you, to presume that a disability makes somebody's life less worthy than your own.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I had a toenail removed because it was ingrowing. Ahh what's the use, perhaps I should just end it all :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ive always said to my family that if anything ever happened to me such as brain damage/loss of legs/going blind, anything that would stop me leading a normal life i would rather them pull the plug then me suffer for 40+ years or whatever.

No Tom thats not be being humane its the fact i wouldnt like to live like that.

As for Chris dieing he will be missed :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its only suffering in your opinion. Ask anybody who is disabled, of course they wouldn't mind not being disabled, but they can still lead a full and active life, and don't actually see it as a problem. They're not disabled people, they're just people. I think its pretty insulting to suggest that their disabilities mean their life isn't worthwhile.

I bet if you had a child who was in a car accident you wouldn't call them a window-licker, would you?

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
Aada said:
Ive always said to my family that if anything ever happened to me such as brain damage/loss of legs/going blind, anything that would stop me leading a normal life i would rather them pull the plug then me suffer for 40+ years or whatever.

No Tom thats not be being humane its the fact i wouldnt like to live like that.

Haha, with such a small mind I would probably agree, you'd be better off. There's still plenty for the rest of us to do if we are blind or can't walk though. As long as I have full control of my mind, anything is better than death.

RIP Superman.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
I watched all the superman films as a kid at the movies, childhood hero - 'an all that. Isn't there supposed to be some kind of curse with the superman films? I suppose that episode of South Park will be shelfed for eternity...

:(

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Does that mean something terrible will happen to Tom Welling at some point?

Hurrah!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I thought Christopher Reeve was the dude who played Doc Emmet Brown. I was truly gutted when I thought Doc was dead.

(I watched Back to the Future a lot more than Superman. In all hensty I thought Superman died like 5 years ago :()

A

Aoln

Lets hope this will be a wake up call for the dumb americans who think doing stem cell research is like killing living organisms and such crap.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Laffo

mank said:

Laffo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom