Is this what society has come to?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This is just a silly article. What’s historic about a woman with short hair playing women’s football?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Great eh @Wij! :)

Sport and prisons sorted.

Now if we can make the non-criminal, non-professional sporting lot happy by being able to put "wanktwaddle" on their passports then this can all blow over and we can stop caring again :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Great eh @Wij! :)

Sport and prisons sorted.

Now if we can make the non-criminal, non-professional sporting lot happy by being able to put "wanktwaddle" on their passports then this can all blow over and we can stop caring again :)
Sure, then we can have what football team they support and their favourite healing crystal.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Greens alienate everyone with this batshit crazy bollocks instead of thinking about the actual environment:

Also, the term “Sapiosexual,” which is supposedly an attraction to intelligence, can be
considered to be ableist, classist and in some situations racist or sexist.
I hate thick people me. I certainly can't get a stiffy if a dumb bird opens her mouth (no matter how she opens it). If that makes me "ableist" then so be it - but it can't be classed as a bad thing as surely my "experience of attraction (e.g. sexual, romantic, etc.), including non-attraction" cannot be classed as "invalid, harmful or abnormal"?

Interesting that they say it could be "racist or sexist" though. Are they saying girls (or boys) and/or certain ethnic groups are thick? That's the only way it could be considered racist or sexist. You don't like thick people because you're racist - so which "race" of people are thick eh?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Can find him in any of the results tables @Wij. Looked through all available from several sources.

Looks like a fun race tho.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The yellow speech bubble has to be trolling surely?
Yeah. It's got to be bullshit. (I've a couple of friends who had endometriosis and they got treated just fine).

I don't, however, agree that we now need to have women in medical jobs for treating medical issues that exclusively affect them. Or we could pretty much just sack all male gynacologists.

Edit: I also don't think 70 year old post-op transsexuals with "F" passports (apparently) are necessarily women-haters. But hey ho.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeah. It's got to be bullshit. (I've a couple of friends who had endometriosis and they got treated just fine).

I don't, however, agree that we now need to have women in medical jobs for treating medical issues that exclusively affect them. Or we could pretty much just sack all male gynacologists.

Edit: I also don't think 70 year old post-op transsexuals with "F" passports (apparently) are necessarily women-haters. But hey ho.
Pretty sure it's a charity and a non-medical role and that Steph has no relevant medical experience and posts exclusively about trans rights, not endometriosis.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pretty sure it's a charity and a non-medical role and that Steph has no relevant medical experience and posts exclusively about trans rights, not endometriosis.
Blame the women that gave her the job then. If indeed that was a thing.

Best person for the job, no? Or do charities have to do sexist hiring to keep the woke mob happy nowadays?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Blame the women that gave her the job then. If indeed that was a thing.

Best person for the job, no? Or do charities have to do sexist hiring to keep the woke mob happy nowadays?
I AM blaming whoever selected Steph.

Hiring a person who posts exclusively about trans rights, specifically supporting self-ID and men in women's sports, and never about endometriosis (as far as I can see) and who has absolutely no skin in the game seems a bit odd to me. It's not like selecting a celeb for the name recognition and publicity.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I AM blaming whoever selected Steph.

Hiring a person who posts exclusively about trans rights, specifically supporting self-ID and men in women's sports, and never about endometriosis (as far as I can see) and who has absolutely no skin in the game seems a bit odd to me. It's not like selecting a celeb for the name recognition and publicity.
Bit of googling shows that s/he seems to be pretty competent in general and as it's a head of a charity then I don't really see a problem other than schoolyard gossip and innuendo. A hounding of a 70 year old because of their trans views. Trans views that don't, as far as I can tell, have a bearing on someone's suitability to run a charity. I think if it was a man, rather than a trans woman, then nobody would have blinked.

I don't agree with the trans views, but I'm assuming that s/he was interviewed for the job and they thought strongest candidate? So, er...

Edit: We're on our 4th non-white home secretary in a row in a country that is predominantly white, and this one has a BA in Hospitality Management Studies. I don't necessarily think that should rule them out* should it?

But think of the women!!!11!

Edit edit: Well. The BA in Hospitality Management Studies really probably should.

Last edited:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
k1Q80ds.png

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Edit: We're on our 4th non-white home secretary in a row in a country that is predominantly white, and this one has a BA in Hospitality Management Studies. I don't necessarily think that should rule them out* should it?
Non-white people can be, and are, citizens of the UK. Men, and trans women, cannot get endometriosis. It’s not a comparison.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Non-white people can be, and are, citizens of the UK. Men, and trans women, cannot get endometriosis. It’s not a comparison.
So, we're back to sacking all the male gynacologists eh? I mean, the numbers are dropping rapidly - they were about 90% in the 1970's, about half today. And women are routinely asking to see a female - so they're cutting men out of healthcare.

Now, it's their right to see whoever they want. But it's bullshit when it comes to the quality of care. I suspect that the ongoing demonisation of men is making more and more women feel like they can't turn to men for their healthcare - which is a travesty.

You don't need to be able to have endometriosis to run a charity that focuses on women's illness. Any more than you need to be a cripple to play a disabled person. It's just more sexist women-are-victims leftist bullshit.

I said it earlier. If that person was a man, few people would have blinked. But then, I guess as we go on - the gynacologist situation shows that more and more people are going to blink. And that's sad.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
A gynaecologist is trained. It’s a profession. It’s not the same.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
A gynaecologist is trained. It’s a profession. It’s not the same.
It would be illegal to mandate a woman being head administrator of a charity. And rightly so.

It's a just a job. That's all it is. And the charity hired this person. So it's up to them who they want to hire.

Anti-trans mobbery. Nothing more.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This'll please you @Wij:

Although the focus on alignment with "how the public feels" is a bit 'tyrrany of the majority' to me. The public hated gays in the 80s but we changed the laws because it was the right thing to do. But so far, so sensible.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This'll please you @Wij:

Although the focus on alignment with "how the public feels" is a bit 'tyrrany of the majority' to me. The public hated gays in the 80s but we changed the laws because it was the right thing to do. But so far, so sensible.
It does please me. Self-ID is a mens-rights movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom