Caer Berkstead Spire (t4)

Thewisend

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know if any of you have noticed - but its abit glitched.

first of all the tower captain is visible on the middle floor - but you can only attack him on the top floor. And when attacking him - you can only use AoE's until he becomes visible.

secondly the side door. It just doesn't work. When you try and use it - you fall down to the ground floor and take damage.

No matter how many times I'm inside this tower either taking it or defending it - These glitches are always there.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah i noticed, but dont think goa or anyone cares about it :(

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
ye i reported it a while back to roaken, but he said to me its ok lol. think lokeh had a bad incadent with it to lol he died from it ! :p

Thewisend

Fledgling Freddie
think lokeh had a bad incadent with it to lol he died from it ! :p

Not sure but someone I was grouped with took a 99% damage - and it was a stealther with safe fall o_O

Tbh - GOA should fuse the European and American versions together. I hear over on that side of it its a few hundred per server instead o the around 17 we have :(

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure but someone I was grouped with took a 99% damage - and it was a stealther with safe fall o_O

Tbh - GOA should fuse the European and American versions together. I hear over on that side of it its a few hundred per server instead o the around 17 we have :(

If that happens our accounts should split in 2... cause of german or french cluster classes we created... and i surly wouldn't like to split my account in 2 to play with yanks :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom