Not open for further replies.

pip

Banned
Last reply in this thread hf all

You don't have to cheat to hf:p

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Like it or not you have a fight sit down rest, then have another fight sit down and rest again,so forth all day and I'm wrong to qq about it?

Like it or not you have a fight reload ure chambers, then have another fight reload ure chambers again, so forth all day and I'm wrong to qq about it?

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Nothing wrong with having fun? but if you have to cheat for rp imo its wrong.How you no they are not saying ok I got 10k my turn to get 10k? and poor people that get killed buy high rr folks through cheating there way up the ladder is fair.If you can't see this maybe your a retard/cheat:twak:

just cause ur so obsessivly focused on RPs it doesnt mean the rest of the world is.. some actually play games to have fun.

and get this.. some actually find fun moments in daoc even when not zerging or adding.

amazing isnt it

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
pip said:
Just been there to see like 10 albs few mids duelling each other. Nice way to go all, cheat your way to rr11:mad: ok wether it's third party or not imo it's supposed to be realm vs realm. I added on 1 of the duels ROLF amount of /rude I got was pathetic, these people should all be stripped of their realm points, even accounts closed imo. Keep up all the great skillz you cross realming F**ks

You Sir, are a clueless bell end of highest proportions!!!! :wanker: :wanker:

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
I've given soo many people rep points in this thread my fingers hurt ;/

Pip mate, when you're old enough to smoke, drop me a PM and ill get something sent to yer to calm you down, but for the next few years until then, plz, just stfu.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Pip is something of the Homer Simpson of FreddysHouse--slow, clumsy, and prone to getting the wrong idea about everything, and then being totally set in his ways.

Mey

Part of the furniture
I've read some of the replies in here, all i can say is BULL SHIT!

Don't add and people won't add on you?

Great in theory, shit in pratice.

The ammount of high rr players that go around an add on Jimmynobody because he's not known in the Scene is stupid. He may not add, he may solo all the time. But because he isn't Mr cool guy on the forums he Get's Shat on from great distance.

Perhapes the phrase Do unto others as you would have do unto you applies too the people who want to stop adding.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Mey said:

U need to give to receive. And being low rr means that u cant afford purge 3...nothing else.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Right so clearly you can't understand the concept of leading by example, if Jimmynobody gets added on, shat on, and general treated like shit whats he going to think is the right way to behave?

How about the High RR's do something for a change, rather than enforcing mob Rule?

Also i think some of the comments made towards pip have been quite frankly banable.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:
I've read some of the replies in here, all i can say is BULL SHIT!

The ammount of high rr players that go around an add on Jimmynobody because he's not known in the Scene is stupid. He may not add, he may solo all the time. But because he isn't Mr cool guy on the forums he Get's Shat on from great distance.

Perhapes the phrase Do unto others as you would have do unto you applies too the people who want to stop adding.

im not sure im following here.. Do u mean since theres some ppl who will add on u even if u never add on them, u should add on all..? If ppl would just not add, more and more ppl will do they same really. I dont even add on shitboypip, even tho i know he will _never_ do the same for me.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Alme, you have either a.) twisted my words or b.) misunderstood.

What i am saying is the players who want addless fights, should show the same kind of respect to other people. Just because someone did something to you doesn't mean you have to do it back now does it?

I thought we had left the Eye for an eye in the bible times, guess i was wrong?

Gogo Mob rules!

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:
Alme, you have either a.) twisted my words or b.) misunderstood.

What i am saying is the players who want addless fights, should show the same kind of respect to other people. Just because someone did something to you doesn't mean you have to do it back now does it?

I thought we had left the Eye for an eye in the bible times, guess i was wrong?

Gogo Mob rules!

Missunderstood

Totaly agree with u that if u dont want to get added on u obviosly shouldnt add ure self.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Then your just as childish as i thought.

The same problems are going to keep happening until some of you more vocal bunch actually change your own attitudes.

Love and Respect for all.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Pip whine, love it almost as much as Graendel's man boobies!.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Mey said:
Then your just as childish as i thought.

The same problems are going to keep happening until some of you more vocal bunch actually change your own attitudes.

Love and Respect for all.

Btw... u do understand that me/brad and some r so called 'realm mates' of Pip's. But this eye for an eye really makes u feel better when u give some of the dirt u have been given. Take Kilsimba and zerging m8s for instance; i wont hesitate (as i already have done before) to take a pass among them use my spike,vanish and w8 for the rps (be it cause a mid/alb grp is passing by or they r already in a fight with albs)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
LOL Pip!!!!1:worthy:
Such flamebaiter extraordinaire you are. I take it your hunger for attention has been satisfied for today..

Great in theory bollox for real, unless you like too take it up the rear without end. Pip is too smart too live by those rules as he would loose his status as Top idiot on FH, (sry thugz u been absent too long)

pip

Banned
Phooka said:
LOL Pip!!!!1:worthy:
Such flamebaiter extraordinaire you are. I take it your hunger for attention has been satisfied for today..

Great in theory bollox for real, unless you like too take it up the rear without end. Pip is too smart too live by those rules as he would loose his status as Top idiot on FH, (sry thugz u been absent too long)
Yep:fluffle:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
nothing wrong with people having impromptu duels.

Feel free to add on them though - and if anyone gives you abuse for doing so report them to RightNow.

RvR how you want, not how anyone else wants, just don't get abusive about it.

Anyway this thread is filled with stupid flaming - locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom