Berkstead v Glenlock, Bledmeer, Blendrake.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Let's compare:

Caer Berkstead.

Mid Bg was started at 01:30 CET, Mid arrived at Berk, Berk was defended by around 1-2fg (1fg was a GG and was killed and 1fg of solo'r inside).
The mids were extremely well organised up front, tactics, group setup, siege were all planned, in fact all this planning delayed the raid by 1 hour.
After a fight lasting around 20 minutes the keep was taken.
Immediately 29 Albs turned up to retake, and killed off the mids trying for t1.
Alb fought well and prevented mids taking any towers.
21 Mids defended, they didn't have port and were outnumbered.
8 Hibs roamed farming both sides.
Fight at Berk lasted 2 hours.
Albs took down door, holed walls and knocked out a wall tower.
Mid Razed t1 and t2.
Hibs had field day spanking both sides, it was the hibs that actually decided the outcome of who won the Berk keep.
Twice I thought the keep was lost to Albs!
The entire fight was over by 03.30.

So in summary at least 58 players from the three realms enjoyed 2 hours of fun.

For this travesty, <insert individual name here> took 3 keeps in Mid between 06:30-09:30 CET. Three hours later than when the Berkstead fight finished!
So 8 players had fun with PvE for three hours, and pissed off countless.

If mid HAD NOT attempted Berk those 29 Albs and 8 Hibs would probably have been bored. Prior to the Relic Raid Gobo et al were enjoying iRvR last night, indeed they were rude spaming me whilst they were valiantly adding on FG fights, killing Mid soloers and duos.

A couple of points:
Midgard has the least population on the Cluster where Albion has the highest.
Whenever Mid does a raid on Albion, Mid is outnumbered so has to be well prepared. The above Berk example is a good example it was 21mids defedning against v 29 albs, it was a nice balanced fight as albs superior numbers was balanced out by the fact the were attacking a keep.

My questions.
1. Why should Midgard loose it relics when it brought FUN to the albion frontier and allowed more Albions to play the game in RvR than Mids

2. How can taking a single keep, just after primetime which gives no bonus to the attacking realm be compared to taking relics when no mids online at all and gets Relic bonus?

3. For those that don't like iRvR why don't you just knock out a tower, or organise a keep take?

4. Did the 29 Albs and 8 hibs object to fighting mids at Berk?

Film.
I know you despise Mids questioning your realms RvR tactics (You’ve banned me twice for doing so) and I know you’re very protective of your realm mates particularly this individual, but please don’t delete this thead like the last one, I’m asking genuine questions.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Two points

1. How do you reach the conclusion Mid has smallest pop when its Hibs that have that bonus as awarded by GoA who actually have the real stats

2. You are referring to one take of Berkstead - in the last 3 weeks (coincidentally during student vacation?) Mids took Berkstead before midday on numerous occasions.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Two points

1. How do you reach the conclusion Mid has smallest pop when its Hibs that have that bonus as awarded by GoA who actually have the real stats

2. You are referring to one take of Berkstead - in the last 3 weeks (coincidentally during student vacation?) Mids took Berkstead before midday on numerous occasions.

1. See https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=194136

2. See: http://daoc.pirotess.org/servers_history/Excalibur

Please do not lie. I just checkd the GoA XML. Berk has not been taken for OVER a week, infact not even a Berk tower has fallen to Mid or Hib for over a week. The only iRvR in the last week has been Hibernia having iRvR in Mid at Nott.

Were you unable to answer my questions?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
2. Please do not lie. I just checkd the GoA XML. Berk has not been taken for OVER a week, infact not even a Berk tower has fallen to Mid or Hib for over a week. The only iRvR in the last week has been Hibernia having iRvR in Mid at Nott.

Please check back in the 2 weeks prior to that when Berkstead fell to Mids during daytime playing hours for at least 3-4 days in a row, after being retaken by Albs during the late end of peaktime play. Actually the dates were the two weeks before Easter I think when it happened almost every day. And how was that I lie when I said the last 3 weeks and you checked back 1 week?

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
And how was that I lie when I said the last 3 weeks and you checked back 1 week?

Sorry I assumed English was your native language which is wrong of me.

If you had said, three weeks ago for a two week period Mids took Berk before lunch, then you perhaps would have been correct, but perhaps not, as you know the XML only goes back a week and I only deal in facts I can back up.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:

Which part of my original post was unclear?

And why would I know the XML only goes back 1 week - I've got much beter things to do with my time than to search it for shreds of evidence to back up a weak argument.

Edit: Ah so sorry I typo'd I lie for a lie which makes all the difference when you are checking something I claimed happened in a 3 week period with one week of evidence and calling me a liar.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Rarrrr we haven't had a relic raid whine in ages. Nice one Xaj - yours are always the best :worthy:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Mids have been taking Berkstead during work hours for weeks now. They also take it in the early hours of the morning. The fact that you choose to use the stats that ONLY back up YOUR version of recent RvR history is biased and only partly true.

If you want to lambast another realm then please do it fairly, or even better, not at all.:puke:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Since when are Mids in HW fun?

You do seem to mix up cause and effect as I am pretty sure that Gobo goes only into PvE mode due to the iRvR zerg.

Several FGs "roaming" in HW in addition to the stealther Zerg and some groups on stick make some log or make some go PvE your keeps.

Don't like it? Then stay in your own frontier or stop zerging (not you personally, but you get the idea).

illu

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Since when are Mids in HW fun?

You do seem to mix up cause and effect as I am pretty sure that Gobo goes only into PvE mode due to the iRvR zerg.

Several FGs "roaming" in HW in addition to the stealther Zerg and some groups on stick make some log or make some go PvE your keeps.

Don't like it? Then stay in your own frontier or stop zerging (not you personally, but you get the idea).

LOL. Funniest thing I have seen in a thread for a long time :>

Yes! Let's all each stay in our realm land and plant flowers and look at the pretty scenery and not RvR at all.......

Oli - Illu

Everz

FH is my second home
Wee more pointless and boring irvr, it's the only rvr that happened the past months, it crap boring and pointless.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
LOL. Funniest thing I have seen in a thread for a long time :>

Yes! Let's all stay in our realm land and plant flowers and look at the pretty scenery.......

Oli - Illu

You just don't wanna do that cos the land in Mid is too harsh for flowers to grow :)

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
Wee more pointless and boring irvr, it's the only rvr that happened the past months, it crap boring and pointless.

dont go rvr then?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
And this will help a lot? Some people don't play by "THE RULES" and some do. There's nothing you can do about it so just leave it.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith said:
If mid HAD NOT attempted Berk those 29 Albs and 8 Hibs would probably have been bored. Prior to the Relic Raid Gobo et al were enjoying iRvR last night, indeed they were rude spaming me whilst they were valiantly adding on FG fights, killing Mid soloers and duos.

Gobo wasn't even on last night as he had to be up early in the morning. Seriously is it at all possible for you to ever start a thread without making up lies?

As for albs taking keeps early in the morning, who really cares. Mids had been doing the same thing 2 weeks prior to that day in, day out. I'd put money on the fact that if mids hadn't of taken berkstead, albs would not have gone for keeps in midgard because a lot of the albion population (not all, of course) HATE instant rvr so whenever it's in our realm, we try to annoy the mids in return.

Martok

Part of the furniture
i know that most of Prydwens albion population dispise iRvR becuase before cluster it was in alb 24/7 for what was it 8-9 months? or sumthing like that!

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Prior to the Relic Raid Gobo et al were enjoying iRvR last night, indeed they were rude spaming me whilst they were valiantly adding on FG fights, killing Mid soloers and duos.

lol Xajorkith, we had some great fg fights against mids or hibs (but again you have better rvr without instant rvr all the time)

but again we killed a leeching hunter who added on our fight while we fought a fg of mids and he didnt get a /rude spam from me - its very rarely i do /rude since i dont think anyone deserves that (its kinda harsh imo)

you know and i know that the fg i run in can take mid keeps/towers at the time we play without much resistance from you and we have chosen not to do it cause of the strong whine.

Mids have repeatedly taken Berkstead every morning/afternoon when only a few albs are online (and we dont hear you whine there, maybe cause its your own realm ? )

again we havent done any retaliation against mid (i dont like the when you slap me ill slap you back - it would become a 2 way fight and we are 3 realms)

but as i understand it the group i run is very tired of the instant rvr and wanted some payback and went to mid to cause some havoc.

all the time im grouped with them i try to roam as a fg and get fg fights and not to take any towers/keeps at late hours (and no i wasnt online yesterday when it happened)

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Gobo wasn't even on last night as he had to be up early in the morning. Seriously is it at all possible for you to ever start a thread without making up lies?

and youre right Kirennia i wasnt online thursday night cause were very busy at work atm and i had to work friday also.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Prior to the Relic Raid Gobo et al were enjoying iRvR last night, indeed they were rude spaming me whilst they were valiantly adding on FG fights, killing Mid soloers and duos.

Tiarta said:
but again we killed a leeching hunter who added on our fight while we fought a fg of mids and he didnt get a /rude spam from me

Lxn was killing a solo SM.... you were fighting the FG, and indeed it was Lxn and not you who spammed, I suppose Lxn was embarrassed at having to call you over to kill me :)

kirennia said:

Keep taking the drugs Kirennia

Everz

FH is my second home
Xajorkith said:
Lxn was killing a solo SM.... you were fighting the FG, and indeed it was Lxn and not you who spammed, I suppose Lxn was embarrassed at having to call you over to kill me :)

I guess you most probably having either ml9 pet or moc up has nothing to do with the grp helping out?

Tis true that you cant start a thread without a whine or some copy+paste essay about some crap.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
i wasnt online yesterday Xajorkith (its true)

i killed the hunter wednesday night (cant remember hes name, but was a adder)

thursday night i had to log when i got home from work since i had to get up early for work.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith said:
Keep taking the drugs Kirennia

He wasn't on, anyone from the late night crew can vouch for that.....why do you have to resort to completely unrelated flame instead of trying to back up your false argument or admitting you were wrong?

Grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom