Caer Benowyc

Status
Not open for further replies.

pip

Banned
Just been there to see like 10 albs few mids duelling each other. Nice way to go all, cheat your way to rr11:mad: ok wether it's third party or not imo it's supposed to be realm vs realm. I added on 1 of the duels ROLF amount of /rude I got was pathetic, these people should all be stripped of their realm points, even accounts closed imo. Keep up all the great skillz you cross realming F**ks

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
I added on 1 of the duels ROLF amount of /rude I got was pathetic, these people should all be stripped of their realm points, even accounts closed imo. Keep up all the great skillz you cross realming F**ks

so because some people have respect for each other you'd like to see them punished? nice attitude, ofc if they WE'RE actually crossrealming/RP farming, then sure, i agree, but right-now would have been a more sensible place to take this so that if they we're cheating it could be dealt with, although i severely doubt they we're.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Neffneff said:
so because some people have respect for each other you'd like to see them punished? nice attitude, ofc if they WE'RE actually crossrealming/RP farming, then sure, i agree, but right-now would have been a more sensible place to take this so that if they we're cheating it could be dealt with, although i severely doubt they we're.

Can i have some of your ramblings, if your done with them please!?

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Just been there to see like 10 albs few mids duelling each other. Nice way to go all, cheat your way to rr11:mad: ok wether it's third party or not imo it's supposed to be realm vs realm. I added on 1 of the duels ROLF amount of /rude I got was pathetic, these people should all be stripped of their realm points, even accounts closed imo. Keep up all the great skillz you cross realming F**ks

oki u get rps by adding..

and others are there having 1v1 un organized fights earning rps non primtime

Stop crying and go camp bryhanagannbananaja bridge

Dukat

Resident Freddy
pip said:

Q fucking Q mate.

These people are enjoying the game and having fun, and you call them pathetic?

How is it cross realming? They are not 'dueling' as such but in the same place and not adding on eachother. I know the idea of NOT adding on a fight must be pretty strange to you, but it does actually happen, not everyone cares more about the RPs than the fun involved in getting them.

Why you think people should be punished for enjoying a game is beyond me.

I wouldnt normally flame like this but attitudes like yours and people with attitudes like yours are spoiling the game for people who play the game for fun rather than to see how many RPs you can get in one night.

Its up to you how you play, but its also up to others how they play too, just because they want to go 1 on 1 doesnt mean its ruining the game or affecting you in any way shape or form. If you dont like seeing it, look away from the screen, put your fingers in your ears and hum real loud untill the zergling add fest people get online at primetime.

Honestly, this sort of attitude is starting to seriously get to me, I've been pondering taking an extended break from the game because of people like you who add and zerg and basically grief people who're trying to find a challenging, fun fight.

They are not affecting you in the slightest, so why do you feel the need to stop thier fun?

EDIT: just seen you're sig:
pip's sig said:
Giv Giv Giv 1v1 more fun
Is that sarcasm or are you just a hyprocrit?

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
pip said:

ROFL!!!! :wanker:

pip

Banned
Dukat said:
Q fucking Q mate.

How is it cross realming? They are not 'dueling' as such but in the same place and not adding on eachother. I know the idea of NOT adding on a fight must be pretty strange to you, but it does actually happen, not everyone cares more about the RPs than the fun involved in getting them.

I wouldnt normally flame like this but attitudes like yours and people with attitudes like yours are spoiling the game for people who play the game for fun rather than to see how many RPs you can get in one night.

Its up to you how you play, but its also up to others how they play too, just because they want to go 1 on 1 doesnt mean its ruining the game or affecting you in any way shape or form. If you dont like seeing it, look away from the screen, put your fingers in your ears and hum real loud untill the zergling add fest people get online at primetime.

Honestly, this sort of attitude is starting to seriously get to me, I've been pondering taking an extended break from the game because of people like you who add and zerg and basically grief people who're trying to find a challenging, fun fight.

They are not affecting you in the slightest, so why do you feel the need to stop thier fun?

What a boring game if we all thought like that lets all stand In a circle hold hands and kiss :twak: go the the DIY and get a tub of clue

pip

Banned
Dukat said:
Q fucking Q mate.

Meaning video you no film footage go back to sleep:twak:

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Lets all meet on brynja bridge and start huging each other and after that have a good game of bingo ! :worthy:

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
I would add on that, run away and come back a little later for some more adding.

Just sad soo many peeps in threads above abuses the poor guy. I have also experienced the feeling that some tend to be more organised in getting RP's like that. I have personally seen peeps do this in BG's as well, and after I added been flamed, as they thought it were too hard to get realm points the normal way. And face it, some duelling like that would more than likely earn you RR's rather fast. However it is only illigal if it can be proven they are cross realming for that purpose, which is very very hard to prove as far as I understand.

Last night I actually managed to add on an alb vs mid fight, twice !! Think even I got the mid kill both times ;-) amazing how the small things can make ur day, or at least offsett the annoyance you feel when you for the third time in the row have been ganked by the duoing RR10 stealthers (and not even the same ones each time) that always whine about fair fights.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Peeps that talk about things they don't know are priceless rly.
Made 12 k in 5 hours yday night (care police inc), if it was about rps i would have searched a spot in an hardcore fg and farm some morons at Brinja tbh.
Go on tho, it's hilarious ^^

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Thlauni said:
I would add on that, run away and come back a little later for some more adding.

Just sad soo many peeps in threads above abuses the poor guy. I have also experienced the feeling that some tend to be more organised in getting RP's like that. I have personally seen peeps do this in BG's as well, and after I added been flamed, as they thought it were too hard to get realm points the normal way. And face it, some duelling like that would more than likely earn you RR's rather fast. However it is only illigal if it can be proven they are cross realming for that purpose, which is very very hard to prove as far as I understand.

Last night I actually managed to add on an alb vs mid fight, twice !! Think even I got the mid kill both times ;-) amazing how the small things can make ur day, or at least offsett the annoyance you feel when you for the third time in the row have been ganked by the duoing RR10 stealthers (and not even the same ones each time) that always whine about fair fights.

Lol here's a clue for u, we trying to avoid things like that happening.
U clearly decided to stand on the wrong side of the fence imo.

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

yes, DAMN u all for having fun!!

shitty game, when ppl can enjoy themselves in that way once in a while imo :/

or.. mebbe, just mebbe, ur the retard urself

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Thlauni said:
Just sad soo many peeps in threads above abuses the poor guy. I have also experienced the feeling that some tend to be more organised in getting RP's like that. I have personally seen peeps do this in BG's as well, and after I added been flamed, as they thought it were too hard to get realm points the normal way. And face it, some duelling like that would more than likely earn you RR's rather fast.

Sorry but this is just plain wrong. I dont know about BG's and frankly I dont care, but in real RvR you have to be pretty damned good to get more RP's from 1 on 1's than from zerging and adding.

Its actually pathetically easy to do what you do, go around adding on everything, this is why you tend to only see higher RR players soloing, because it is so hard to do. In a 1 on 1 skill actually counts for something, rather than when you add on a fight its just easy RPs because the people you are fighting are worn down from fighting eachother.

Thlauni said:

I think the phrase is "do as you would have others do unto you". The duoing RR10's might have left you alone for being solo had you of been someone who doesnt add on every 1 on 1 going.

If you dont want to be chain farmed by people, eg. if you want them to respect you, one way of going about it is to not add on 1 on 1's when possble. Saying things like this is NOT a good way to get people to respect you:

Thlauni said:

If those duoing stealthers knew you wouldnt add on them if they let you live then they may not have ganked you, but because you add on everything there is every chance that they didnt spare you for that reason - they had every reason to believe you'd add on them the second you got the chance.

pip

Banned
Gamah said:
So what do you hope to achieve by posting here?
its rvr discussions, why not post It here?as you say gamah, open the window and catch a clue:eek7:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
pip said:
What a boring game if we all thought like that lets all stand In a circle hold hands and kiss :twak: go the the DIY and get a tub of clue

Read what I said before replying to my post in future:

Dukat said:

Those people were going 1 on 1 because they ENJOY the CHALLENGE of a FAIR FIGHT where SKILL actually affects the outcome.

Yes I know, confusing words for a zergling adder, try looking them up in the dictionary.

These people enjoy the game like that, and do not find the idea of going 1 on 1 boring. Just because you do means nothing, they can play how they want, just like you can play how you want, but why spoil thier fun when they are not spoiling yours? there is always the primetime zerg, 1 on 1 matches like the one you describe at beno is much rarer.

You keep going on with you're pathetic "catch a clue man!!" "go to the diy store and buy a can of CLUE" remarks, but its you who needs to "get a clue". These people are having fun and enjoying themselves and you feel the need to spoil it. for what? why bother? it will not make the problem of you having to zerg to get you're RP fix for the day if all those people were banned, so what is the point?

Unless you cant take seeing someone having fun in a way that is beyond your comprehension?

pip

Banned
gwal said:
yes, DAMN u all for having fun!!

shitty game, when ppl can enjoy themselves in that way once in a while imo :/

or.. mebbe, just mebbe, ur the retard urself
Nothing wrong with having fun? but if you have to cheat for rp imo its wrong.How you no they are not saying ok I got 10k my turn to get 10k? and poor people that get killed buy high rr folks through cheating there way up the ladder is fair.If you can't see this maybe your a retard/cheat:twak:

illu

Part of the furniture
People play how they want to play. It's quite scary being the person fighting the other person, knowing his realm buddies just have to press a button or 2 and you are dead. But they don't. Sometimes. They like to watch like a sideshow of entertainment, think who is going to win in their heads, they are looking for a good fight / entertaining fight, or a fight that goes down to the last hit. They are letting people entertain them, and then if the enemy wins, he is usually killed, if the realm guy wins, everyone claps and cheers and moves on.

It's a bit of entertainment in the grind of the daily fest of trying to make RP. After a while, RP is not entirely the be all and end all, sometimes you give mercy, sometimes you let someone finish a fight then kill them, sometimes you let them go. Why? Because there is a person at the other end of that computer graphic. At the end of the day, your 3 man zerg kills the only person on late at night 5 times in a row - what happens? He logs. Your fun gone, his fun gone. BUT OMG you each fight him 1 at a time, he still dies 5 times in a row, but you know what? He has fun! You have more fun as you actually have to think! He stays on because he MIGHT win a fight! Everyone is happy.

Oli - Illu

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Nothing wrong with having fun? but if you have to cheat for rp imo its wrong.How you no they are not saying ok I got 10k my turn to get 10k? and poor people that get killed buy high rr folks through cheating there way up the ladder is fair.If you can't see this maybe your a retard/cheat:twak:

rofl, if you read the other popular thread atm, you would eralise dueling and engaging in fair 1v1s is not exactly the fastest route to RR12. but still yes, its wrong to farm RPs, you know, wher eyou go somewhere remote (not beno, just ahint fo ryou) take a bot each, kill, rez, kill etc etc (still got the n RPs for recently killed shit to deal with)

i have a feeling the people you are WHINING about like a little girl, wern't doing this. if they we're apologies etc, but the likelyhood if it is VERY remote.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
pip said:

They are not cheating, I know for a fact that half of the people you are referring to when you QQ about "higher RR folks" worked damned hard for thier RR's, I was around when they were RR4 and 5 (I was killed by them quite a bit infact), and you crying on here about it is pretty pathetic.

If they had cheated they're way up, first off they'd have been banned for it long ago - I do know of people who have tried rp farming and been banned for it, those people at benowyc are not the peope to do that - and second, they'd not be half as skilled as they are now if they had easymoded they're way up the RR's.

It does take skill you know, these people are not born with the ability to play thier class that they have now, it only comes after alot of practice.

Ofcourse if the fact that people are better players than you bothers your god complex, having them reported and banned wont help, because in 5-6 months there will just be more skilled players to replace them and you'll just be back here QQing about them.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
pip said:

Its abit like Brynja, except replace the '10 albs' with '10 mids' and the 'duelling each other' should be replaced 'on sprint and hastener hasta-rapido adding'.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
So...

What we're saying here is some folk were fighting 1v1 and because others stopped to watch a good 1v1 and had the respect not to add on the fight they're a bunch of cheaters?

<sigh>

Yes the game is realm vs realm but I also try not to add on 1v1 fights when solo in the frontiers...

Guess I'm a cheating &^% too then :(

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

Ure so fucking retarded i cant belive it. How is a duel cheat lol, u got the same chance of winning as any other fight. If u want rps u do as some1 else said, run in an opted grp farming noobs like ure self.

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
People play how they want to play. It's quite scary being the person fighting the other person, knowing his realm buddies just have to press a button or 2 and you are dead. But they don't. Sometimes. They like to watch like a sideshow of entertainment, think who is going to win in their heads, they are looking for a good fight / entertaining fight, or a fight that goes down to the last hit. They are letting people entertain them, and then if the enemy wins, he is usually killed, if the realm guy wins, everyone claps and cheers and moves on.

It's a bit of entertainment in the grind of the daily fest of trying to make RP. After a while, RP is not entirely the be all and end all, sometimes you give mercy, sometimes you let someone finish a fight then kill them, sometimes you let them go. Why? Because there is a person at the other end of that computer graphic. At the end of the day, your 3 man zerg kills the only person on late at night 5 times in a row - what happens? He logs. Your fun gone, his fun gone. BUT OMG you each fight him 1 at a time, he still dies 5 times in a row, but you know what? He has fun! You have more fun as you actually have to think! He stays on because he MIGHT win a fight! Everyone is happy.

Oli - Illu

See that is something that is worth supporting. Dunno what the others are about, except perphaps a bit of a guilty conscience perhaps?

If I ever found myself in such a situation I think I would still interfere, but think I would prefer to shoot at someone standing watching the duel rather than someone partipating in the duel. And I would always find it a bit cheasy and in violation of the spirit of the game, but hey that is the beauty of the game, we are all entitled to our opinions as long as we don't harass each other over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom