beno t4...

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
razed tower, so kinda inevitable it was gonna change hands alot ... but mids, i still gotta ask, what was the obsession in removing your flow of rps from beno repeatedly ? not like u launched an RR assault, in which case i guess it would be justified. tbh its kinda retarded.. less roleplay, more common sense :twak:

falseth

Loyal Freddie
cus u razed all 4 berk towers and could easily stop mid port when u felt like it? less roleplay more common sense

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
but then id have no irvr ? less roleplay more common sense

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
very good idea generalizing an entire realm when everyone knows people play this game in totally different ways. :rolleyes:

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
very good idea generalizing an entire realm when everyone knows people play this game in totally different ways. :rolleyes:

true, but regardless. no matter who was taking the tower, be it 1fg, zerg, casual, roleplayer, etc etc. its not as if u could camp it to farm or nething, ppl just took it and moved. and it just stopped insta port to hadrians which slowed everything down, just bewildered me is all

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
Ehr, no we don't? :< Surely you're aware of the fact that all albs are waiting in a (fairly long, really) line in cs so they can port and zerg wherever the moment something opens? :>
Kerith said:
true, but regardless. no matter who was taking the tower, be it 1fg, zerg, casual, roleplayer, etc etc. its not as if u could camp it to farm or nething, ppl just took it and moved. and it just stopped insta port to hadrians which slowed everything down, just bewildered me is all
Well, I was surprised to see the port gone, but after tonight's rvr I'm happy it was so. I had a number of really nice fights with hardly any alb adds, which would've been totally different if we had insta port to beno. Just the fact that people had to take a boat from Bold to Beno appareantly kept back most of the scouts, which resulted in a really nice night of rvr for the fg's, or for my fg, at least.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
saitoh said:
forgive kerith , he just wanna get some rep points

nah id just post a guide bout something if i did ^^

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Some nice fights tonight against FL/PE/NP and the rest.

Fight with FL with the fg mids who added, and got rolled, was quite funny. :p

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
well i find albs razing towers more often than mids tbh
take a eras tower.. let 2-3 warders/guardians run in and the tower is down within 10mins.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
well i find albs razing towers more often than mids tbh
take a eras tower.. let 2-3 warders/guardians run in and the tower is down within 10mins.

its not a matter of razing the tower, its the constant killing the tower captain whenever they pass, it does nothing to 'aid their path to glory!' in any way, no matter how u play the game

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
razed tower, so kinda inevitable it was gonna change hands alot ... but mids, i still gotta ask, what was the obsession in removing your flow of rps from beno repeatedly ? not like u launched an RR assault, in which case i guess it would be justified. tbh its kinda retarded.. less roleplay, more common sense :twak:

prolly same reason the hibs who kept cutting ports had for it.

asked em to stop it, they pmd me QQ
asked if the ywere having fun in an empty hadrians (was later afternoon), since nobody can port
he said he was having a blast

dont get it, but.. ok

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
CstasY said:
Some nice fights tonight against FL/PE/NP and the rest.

Fight with FL with the fg mids who added, and got rolled, was quite funny. :p
Aye, had a great laugh there :p I noticed a luri standing in the middle of my group while facing the mids, so I figured both our groups were thinking the same :p And hell, I even killed some of the boz pets on your bard :>

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
falseth said:
cus u razed all 4 berk towers and could easily stop mid port when u felt like it? less roleplay more common sense
The realm of Arthur shall not be defiled!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:

whats with this obsession with calling people either retards ,roleplayer, adder,zerger, or leet. Is the vocablury really that bad in this forum among all people. You dont even have a meaning to what you write 80% do you:p???
Why in donkeykongs anus were you attracted to a fantasy themed game in the first place:p???
Please someone on this forum come up with something new and inventive for once. the imagination on FH is like the patience of a mother chimpanzee of 10^^....none:p
over and out...

illu

Part of the furniture
I couldn't quite work out why middies were killing the port off for Beno as this was delaying the steady influx of lots of albs, and I couldn't work out why hibs (killjoys) and albs were killing the Berk port off too (well I know they theorhetically wanted them back :>). I was surprised that Erasleigh was taken as well, but I suppose it was because Berk's towers were razed.

Anyway, whatever, for me it was a good fun evening going around trying to cause as much mischief as possible :>

Had some nice duels, some good 1on1's 2on1's 4on1's o_O.

Had about 3 or 4 fights that went to the last hit that were great :>

Anyway, time to sleep.

Give more iRvR :>

Oli - Illu

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
I had to buy few trebs to raze tower 4 and tower 2 , berk tower 3 we could melee down because it was at 25% and not repaired yet. Was busy on razing berk towers because i dont like mids or hibs having insta port to our frontier. Shame that we could not keep that porting closed, when i logged and came back i saw beno t4 was razed and eras was taken, in a way i expected that some mids wanted to pay albs for that razing. but luckely we managed to clear the frontier, and hopefully it still will be red keeps/towers in the morning.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Hoho, i had nice fights just b4 taking eras! Hibbies your a pain in the **** but i love it :D

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
dont know wy mids did that might been that Lord group whit 250 other fgs on stick , that made mids cut port :(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I see albs retake everything in the middle of the night, typical.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
I couldn't quite work out why middies were killing the port off for Beno as this was delaying the steady influx of lots of albs, and I couldn't work out why hibs (killjoys) and albs were killing the Berk port off too (well I know they theorhetically wanted them back :>).

We ended up taking a berk tower twice, once from albs, once from mids, simple reason that was our group mission.
Tbh didnt have much luck last night, 3 hours and all of 3.5k from kills, got about the same from doing missons.
First three runs got run over by PE, after that seemed every full group we ran into was RR8-10, not much we can really do in that situation.
Have had fun previous month or so while they were in Agromon, just getting steamrollered now.

Corran

Part of the furniture
brad said:
I see albs retake everything in the middle of the night, typical.

Thing is, Mids take the keeps between 9am and 3pm sometimes between midnight and 9am as well though...

how is the fact that albs take it at night any different? Neither the time mids take it (Normal people working times+ people at school = low numbers) and the time that albs take it (normal people sleep) is prime time.

It sucks that most the keep takes are at these times, but both realms are as bad as the other. I cant actually remember the last time mids took the first keep during primetime, it is always done during the period that people at work/school

Ballen

Fledgling Freddie
Damn Kerith, you dish out some really good rp's. Only time I like watching you is when you're lying arse up face down.

"You just killed Kerith" :twak:
You recive 1137 realmpoints.

:p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
it was before 3.00 gmt when we took berk back. i had to stay up an hour longer than i intended. :drink:

The dreaded iRvR <cough> relic raid waiting to happen <cough> danger has been removed from the fair lands of albion after a long strugle !

rejoice !

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
whats with this obsession with calling people either retards ,roleplayer, adder,zerger, or leet. Is the vocablury really that bad in this forum among all people. You dont even have a meaning to what you write 80% do you:p???
Why in donkeykongs anus were you attracted to a fantasy themed game in the first place:p???
Please someone on this forum come up with something new and inventive for once. the imagination on FH is like the patience of a mother chimpanzee of 10^^....none:p
over and out...

LOLOLOL! ....

my vocabulary is just fine thanks, and i never called anyone retarded, i said taking that tower was 'kinda retarded' as it didn't serve any purpose for mids other than stopping albs port into HW

Ballen said:
Damn Kerith, you dish out some really good rp's. Only time I like watching you is when you're lying arse up face down.

"You just killed Kerith"
You recive 1137 realmpoints.

LOL someone killed me :(

and fu ging stealin my avatar :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom