[ZOMG!] Hibs & Mids at Caer Berkstead retake!

Shenysh

Banned
Thanks all! :D was great fun! no cheeky stuff except hibs running in a leeching a bit:p
Was fun to nuke-duel all you sm's and runies at the back door aswell! :D and lots of other fun stuff... was overall a amazingly fun keeptake! funfunfufun *happy*
Thanks again everyone, made my evening! :)

Morimdiu - OP sorc

Zede

Part of the furniture
was a surprisingly calm and organised bg

well done scorched-e :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
smite ftw!

(it was the aoe smite that cleared the lord room - nothing to do with zombies or twfs, roight?!)

took forever to get through that bloody door :p

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, grats, strong nuker. Was lots of fun at berk indeed:)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Holy shit, wrong forum! Well, almost.Wrong thread, was meant for duracellus rr11 ding, too late to edit.

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
qq , whine ect ... was trying to get to berk witm sm but got steamrolled were ever i jumped in hadrian. And getting ganked by the guards at beno tower made me pull the plug:mad:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
was a surprisingly calm and organised bg

well done scorched-e :)

Thanks to all the Albs really - everyone happily waited at various towers during the evening to ensure they upgraded and for the next wave of siege equipment to be dragged to us. And thanks to Arwenyr's (sp?) group for bringing the second war ram for the inner after the first went boom :)

Was a very fun take and it seems the WL nerf has made Lord rooms less of a choke point than in the past :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Javai said:
Was a very fun take and it seems the WL nerf has made Lord rooms less of a choke point than in the past :)

yes the horror that mids actually would put up a fight in siege situations.

No Let´s nerf it and keep shrooms etc as it is

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Slitzzz said:
qq , whine ect ... was trying to get to berk witm sm but got steamrolled were ever i jumped in hadrian. And getting ganked by the guards at beno tower made me pull the plug:mad:

Well does that make up for when you PA me during fg fights baby :( ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
xxManiacxx said:
yes the horror that mids actually would put up a fight in siege situations.

No Let´s nerf it and keep shrooms etc as it is

it was more the horror that 20 mids could hold off 80+ albs in siege situations ;) it's pretty much the same for all 3 realms now - well ok it's about the same for mid/alb, hibs still have the edge for blocking doors and the like - a couple of shrooms will nuke even if you get inside, a player standing there might not.

Not sure why you're whining about shrooms here though (which are nasty and overpowered things in siege, I agree ;)) given it was albs retaking :p

I'm surprised we managed to get the keep - about half 11 we decided "sodit, time to go to bed" and charged the hole in the wall.... and somehow survived.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Had quite some fun with my Heretic there, Zombie rezzing people and getting the DoT RPs so double RPs for me, was nice ;)
However some Shammies still don't know that MoC poisoning won't help with interrupting a Heretics beam :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
was funny standing in the middle with rr5 ra up with two clerics spreadhealing down below, but when it faded i instadied :D

havnt logged in yet, but instarvr is a lot better then no rvr. lets hope some early morning doods got a keep back :p

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
was funny standing in the middle with rr5 ra up with two clerics spreadhealing down below, but when it faded i instadied :D

havnt logged in yet, but instarvr is a lot better then no rvr. lets hope some early morning doods got a keep back :p

You can RvR without insta port actually , not as much action but there is a slight chance of running into mid grps that doesn´t come with 2 insta add grps instead :)

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
yeah nice keep take. 2 very high rr cleric tryed to save my suicider ass all the time. they made it.
was a nice rp boost for my ding

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom