BIg salute !

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I wanna say thanks for the not NOOB play style in thid last days from my enemy's"_

like: when fg albs runs by and a sb and i spot eachother, that we DO NOT ATTACK eachother.

or when im 1vs1 vs a alb, the other albs dont add really thnx ;)

Also nice 1 v 1's with stealthers :)

Albs for running 1fg roaming (maybe 2fg at a time raoming but atleast not sitting ducks at mb )

(<-- LiquidSnake elf NS)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
I wanna say thanks for the not NOOB play style in thid last days from my enemy's"_

like: when fg albs runs by and a sb and i spot eachother, that we DO NOT ATTACK eachother.

(<-- LiquidSnake elf NS)

Heh u hit me More than enough when fg hibs or mids nearby. uncovered me all time. also hit me twice today and ran off :( i kept going afk while tabbing to desktop and i would come bck in time to see u hit me then jump off mb and run... dont blame u fg albs just other side of it lol.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Shame I haven't got the oppurtunity to meet you 1vs1 :). Only time you hit me was when I finished off a shammie + healer + the sb that added (killed the sb with help of a scout, need to admit that) and I was running away unstealthed with 30% hp left...You tried backstab or something but it missed (anyway, you got an unstyled hit in) and you ran away after that cause I was near to mb where some albs were about :). Hope I'll meet you 1vs1 in the next days cause I saw few of your killspams :)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
loeder waarom maak je nu weer een infil ;E

naja veel succes ermee ;p

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
loeder waarom maak je nu weer een infil ;E

naja veel succes ermee ;p

waarom niet had al sc'ed setje klaar heb ff binnen 2u met necro gepleveled en thid is zo ongeveer nog het enige waar ik plezier aan beleef...account loopt toch binnen paar dagen af dan ga ik m niet verlengen (is al de 6de x dat ik dit zeg maar ja :p)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Thegreatest said:
Shame I haven't got the oppurtunity to meet you 1vs1 :). Only time you hit me was when I finished off a shammie + healer + the sb that added (killed the sb with help of a scout, need to admit that) and I was running away unstealthed with 30% hp left...You tried backstab or something but it missed (anyway, you got an unstyled hit in) and you ran away after that cause I was near to mb where some albs were about . Hope I'll meet you 1vs1 in the next days cause I saw few of your killspams
hmm yeah was weird i had perfect chance to backstab u, but nooo my pc has to lag at that moment :(

heh ill be on tonight after 6, ill hope to meet u then:drink:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Lakashnik said:
Heh u hit me More than enough when fg hibs or mids nearby. uncovered me all time. also hit me twice today and ran off :( i kept going afk while tabbing to desktop and i would come bck in time to see u hit me then jump off mb and run... dont blame u fg albs just other side of it lol.
was trying to find some stealthers at mb twice yeh :)

and finnaly got some1 when my back-cam showed fg albs inc:p well i rather run then since most of the times they wont let us go 1v1:X

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
lol at Savien (warrior) and uberpets (bonedancer)

im 1 vs 1 vs a scout and scout is 10% hp, suddenly they add and kill us both and also bow to us and salute :x like it was fair rofl :X

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
hmm yeah was weird i had perfect chance to backstab u, but nooo my pc has to lag at that moment :(

heh ill be on tonight after 6, ill hope to meet u then:drink:

had to work today from 9AM till 9PM but hope to meet you some other day :)

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
less speaking gimp languages plz m8ys kthnz

Agreed ....
Or I can start talking Gaelic if it would help ?
Er ... nm ... I'll get my coat. :p

Frairtuk

Fledgling Freddie
gonna appear some time on staurday to say howdy, hope too see u, fear the gimped glowy weapons :drink:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
LoL
not seen liquidsnake in thidr much. altho last night was kinda fun.
Mainly me and a smite cleric duo. My Inf is sc'd up and with smite cleric he was fully buffed to.
1stly there was the Hib. 1 hib luri NS named Boxies... played well and had the balls to actually attack us on his own which was kool.
then there were the mids... disappointing tbh. 2SBs and A hunter.
and now im not going all thugs style here but me and the smite cleric didnt die once. this is not because we are so uber but imo its because mids arent to bright. these mids either tried to attack us 1 at a time which ended with me wtfpwning them badly mainly because i was fully buffed. they did try tactics @ 1 point which included moggeh(the hunter) sitting back and firing arrows at Galcian(smite cleric) which as he is fully buffed didnt do that much dmg and trying to lure him out i think as 1 SB would sit near moggeh. but i was quite easily able to take them down 1 at a time, and not really having to worry about protecting cleric because smite clerics are pretty good stealth hunters in thidr imo. they do nice dmg. anyway all i can say to these 3mids. flameboy and nerve SBs. and moggeh the hunter. use ur brains :(
in the 1vs1s i had aginst each SB they did pretty good dmg to me esp whichever was using a big ass sword. he almost got me while i was fully buffed cept for cleric heals keeped me up and running (wub u galc)
imo all the sbs would have had to do would be to double me while the hunter pelts cleric with arrows so no heals for me and i would go down pretty fast then wit the 3 of them the cleric be nps.
but anyway. enough about that. the 2nd best bit of last night was pretty funny. after about 30mins of those 3^^ not coming bck we wer all about to logg. by then we had been joined by 2 lvl 20s. a reaver and a sorc. and the reaver had gone to suicide and xp and as cleric logged he yelled bck to us omg MIDS! a group of 4mids had turned up which was fun. the reaver dead decided he just wanted to xp for awhile so he went off. leaving me and nice blue con sorc left alone. now these mids dunno if it was stupidity or not but their group was a blue con runemaster i think, a SB, a thane, and i think a warrior but not sure. now then the SB thane and warrior all jumped the man at arms just ck side of MB and started fighting it. which yeah is fine but the runemaster he sat in right by them. maybe its cos they knew a inf was about but i dunno. this meant they wer all easily dispatched by 1 aoe mez. thnk u darag the sorc. as the man at arms was fighting he hit the thane out of mezz fine and dandy he carried onfighting as i went into get rid of caster. 2 garrotes poison and a lifetap from darag finished him pretty fast. with the thane chasing me i ran bck upto ck. and sorc killed it. i beleive was because it had been fighting man at arms but not sure. after that the sb and warrior retreated to mb to heal. the warrior sat down being a obvious bait for the sb. only problem is the SB doesnt have to high stealth. so i saw him a mile off and just had to hit him once with a side style to poison him then run off mb bck to my lil sorc friend. who started fighting the warrior. the warrior would have beaton him as he resisted mezz if not for his BT and my backstab II stunning him in time then thigh cut then few garrotes. after that the SB decided to rush us unstealthed..... just say wasnt hard to kill him.
anyway am not trying to brag that im great here because tbh i know im not. i die all the time in thidr and i take pride in doing so. but really. To All Mids. bring back the guys who kill me all the time plz :( i prefer getting my arse kicked than fights as silly as these.

Also tukkeh. now i got my sc gear now u can have me old stuff. its not bad. but not as good as me new stuff :) hope will be able to see u on sat. give me a pm on here or logg into msn for once ya ho. wub u :clap:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
hehe, well yestderday kinda sucked:x

to much albs camping at mb, 1fg and some soloers bvut sticknig that group
;X
Was really funny to see when u albs killed me (8vs1) orso u guys /bow and /curt, like it was a rael nice fair fight:p

so i groupd with moggeh and a other hunter forgot his name:)
(elf, kobbie, kobbie)
was kinda funny:)
well i died allot, but i never died withouth killing 2 people myself:p

and u alb stealthers:

GO AWAY FROM MB!
nothing to solo there if 2fg albs are there:x

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
had to work today from 9AM till 9PM but hope to meet you some other day :)

only thing to do when you cant eat or drink :p

Angel, slet ><

Morimdin, #careqqetc

Morimdin

Banned
Dommelsch(spelling)
#growupetc ?
dont know whatever i did to hurt your epenis or make it shrink, i'm not sorry at all. please go pick on someone at your own iq-size, i dont mangle with braindead kids

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
only thing to do when you cant eat or drink :p

Angel, slet ><

Morimdin, #careqqetc

I didnt have much to do tho, just sit in a bus and note how many passengers get in and how many get out...Was working together with a nice girl so time flowed by :p. And I did dinner @ the burger king so qq!! :p

Mocheezmo

Fledgling Freddie
bad :(

FAO Lakashnik:

Normally there would be flaming etc for you saying we sucked in thid (Flameboy here btw) but tbh we did :p

The bloody cleric just wouldn't die :(

ah well, you win some, you lose some. Ans we lost that one quite badly.

But, i'll be back soon, and i'll be on the lookout for ya :flame:

oh, and /clap /bow was fun, despite dying far too easily :)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
HE HE YAY. u did suck :) and glad u didnt flame. cos i hope u do come bck... want some more fights. this time 1vs1.. think u prob get me cos u hit hard as anyting when i was buffed... some of those times u guys almsot got me save for cleric heals :) oh and cleric stuns.
he he hope to see u in tehre again soon :)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
he he he .... thidr 2nite.... wasnt on for any long period of time. but was stealther ohur when i was.... flameboy... met u again :) got ya again .. was close tho... 2nd time was my last fight of the night. i PA'd u as a runemaster and healer duo came over mb.... teh gits killed me so never know how that 1 will have went. had great fun chatting to all on alb. as always.
even met weaklin... shame i was in middle of chatting when he hit me... :( also had camera facing wrong way damn nam it.
oh well always tomoz... hope get some nice duels tomoz nite as is my last for awhile :)
gg an g nite all :clap:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh?

Yu met Weaklin? That means? - eh oh yeah it was filmed. Wot was name of your inf? Eh nearly killed Kimmenee and she was fully buffed whilst me was unbuffed. Damn mid caster finished her off but I think I had her in the bag.

Wanna see yu dieing - inf? Name of your alt first. Oh one more thing yu now wot level? - 24? Don't make a lotta difference do it when yu meet Weaklin - inf?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik you've missed the action, when you left I was the only one in thid and there were 4 sb's (prob 3 sb's and 1 hunter but 4 stealthers anyway) and the healer + rm in front of ck. First I dropped down the RM, then the healer (meanwhile the healer had ressed the RM) and lastly I had dropped the RM again while he was guarded by 4 stealthers (including weaklin) who couldnt save the poor little kobbie...As those guys were looking for me at CK, I ran over to MPK, killed the healer again who returned, killed a hunter who was standing on top of the MB pillar being guarded by a norse sb (probably weaklin), killed that hunter again when he returned and lastly killed flameboy at MB and logged off :p

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Well done.

You played well for sure. That is the way for a stealther to play. Move around and confuse the enemy. Good tactics m8 for sure.

I very rarely help out unless I know there a are a few stealthers about. I ALWAYS look for the one vs one. Just not interested in anything else. Would be if I specced as a crit SB but Weaklin is a one vs one merchant.

Gonna meet yu again for sure at some time if you keep playing that inf. Lotta infs die to Weaklin and then log never to be seen for the night. No guts.

Infs - bah!

Frairtuk

Fledgling Freddie
meh and here I am only to return back to a gimped-capped inf :touch:
ah well just gotta roll pureluck and nick laka's old stuff :D

Oh and incase u mids/hibs cba to read my name ill be running around in red+blue dye with ofc teh glowy thrusters of doom :D and guild cape (red+white with sword down middle...) gona be on tonight...w00tz0r for exeats.

Tuk :drink:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Wanna see yu dieing - inf? Name of your alt first. Oh one more thing yu now wot level? - 24? Don't make a lotta difference do it when yu meet Weaklin - inf?

did any of that actually combine into a comprehendable sentance?
seriously any1... is he like trying to make fun of me or something... i cant work it out.
and the name of my inf... if u check me sig is Tastyenvenom.
and i dont mind dieing to u. just a shame was chatting at the time. i only really tried playing last night after u killed me... all i did before then was spam the cg and guild chat having a laugh and making up stupid comments :D
next time we meet hope it wont be when my camera is facing other direction and im stoof chatting away @ the front of mb :)

also hurrah for tukkeh... i shall have to come online tomoz then i spose and giv u teh stuff. git. oh well will prob need a break from halo2 by then.
and if ur re-rolling sheer ur prob gonna be wanting a pl huh? ;) well can prob help with that. or if the ever fabulous toots is on ask her for 1... she did me :) nice bonding time. and am sure shes missed ya mate.
btw tukkeh... kick came thidr on his inf last night!!! he got off his arse and came fora duo... then after about 2kills he got tired and beggerd off to bed.
anyway this is more of a pm content. oh well. fwar fwar fwar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom