*[VID]* Tonfa2:The BIG Banger: Melee Hunter

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Hello,

441gig file 30 minute long vid. Shot in the last week on Dyvet. RR5/6-RR6.

A lot of great fights with great players... been fun and fast collecting this footage thanks to everyone I have fought in the last week.

http://www.excalmovies.com/censi/TONFA2.zip

Rgs, OLT

Septina

Part of the furniture
GOMG!! Downloading.... First etc, bwahahahaha!!11 :eek6:

441gb btw? Better be worth the dl then!!!1 ;D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
downloading!
hope i'm not there getting instagibed with celerity wielding 2hander :(

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I was really hoping you would have had this uploaded last night
Now I have to wait till work is over to DL it :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
no I wanted to put it in but the dog chewed my fraps butten up and I had an upset stomach....

Sorin

Banned
Is me in it censi?

Cuz that would really explain why you /bowed my imba arms ^^

I know you usually don't do that hehe.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
I wanted a guest appearance, maybe even just waving to you :)

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
cool movie, some nice fights and nice music for the most part :)
almost makes me wanna buy back my account, reinstall daoc and play my infil some but not quite :p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
These are like the Scream or Halloween movies.You watch number 1 and don`t need to bother with 2-10 cos there all the same.Christ even the soundtrack sounds the same in them all :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Im glad u liked it shrews... its really important to me to get the opinion of the experienced battle hardend players such as yourself.... because I can learn from you and be stronger with your teachings...

going into the hunter class (thanks to your teachings) I learnt to put my weapon icon on my main Qbar so I can draw it when I get attacked.....

wouldnt want to stand there getting battered in melee while trying to shoot with the old bow... And I also never thanked you for going above and beyond the call of duty demonstrating this to me everytime we met....

its the little things like that which make the difference....

;)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Typical Censi vid: Fantastic music (my view atleast), great fights, no random shit in the vids; and all round enjoyable video to watch. Rare that I watch daoc videos these days and don't fast foward it; in this case I was entertained whole way through.

Priz

Loyal Freddie
DL'in. always fun with hunter vids... might just do one myself xD

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
typical top class censivid, (as said before on irc) frantic anytime mouseclicking, crappy yellow text (no spelling errors that i could see = BAD censi, BAD) good choice of music (in line with your other vids so it gives the same cool atmosphere)

it isn't as magical as the previous ones but that's mostly because daoc itself doesn't have much magic in it anymore - but good fights make up for it

time to get farmed on ranger now!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
YAY!! I actually won a fight in a vid - go me...

Amphrax/Arauddry

your a bad boy.. whats not shown in that vid is before that fight... Its very very very rare for a rr11 assasin to just pop up on my screen... When you did I was fast on the trigger got 2 hits in which took you down to around 60% and instead of fighting back you /hug.

So me being a nice guy put my weapons away... let you heal.. stealth up...

now your ready for a fight... then come accross you as shown in the vid 20 seconds later... bang... your quick off the draw and you insta battler...

you did that a couple of times to me on the ranger as well... You cant always have it so that you fight on your terms... If you get outjumped then you got pull it back, dont /hug, fight..

apart from that good fight

Sorin

Banned
Very nice vid man.
5 out of 6, because you forgot to fraps me killing you and still have 50% hp left without the use of IP ^^

gimp!! ;)

And funny enough, wela was the only tank(as i noticed) clever enough to use lw weapons. Didn't work anyway tho :p

But nice vid!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
why would using leggies against me be a good tactic???

If your sub say rr7 your not going to even consider PD on a hunter...

Sorin

Banned
why would using leggies against me be a good tactic???

If your sub say rr7 your not going to even consider PD on a hunter...

LWs is good against everyone without AoM/Other bonus.
And if not for the fear of PD, then for the elemental debuffs on the weapons.
You can only hit harder.

Besides.. i killed you with either matter fire or spirit LW.

Was quite a funny fight tho ^^

Ucallme

Banned
your a bad boy.. whats not shown in that vid is before that fight... Its very very very rare for a rr11 assasin to just pop up on my screen... When you did I was fast on the trigger got 2 hits in which took you down to around 60% and instead of fighting back you /hug.

So me being a nice guy put my weapons away... let you heal.. stealth up...

now your ready for a fight... then come accross you as shown in the vid 20 seconds later... bang... your quick off the draw and you insta battler...

you did that a couple of times to me on the ranger as well... You cant always have it so that you fight on your terms... If you get outjumped then you got pull it back, dont /hug, fight..

apart from that good fight

Well I can atleast defend myself :)

You pm'd me the other day wanting to fight me for your vid. The other day when I was in Odins I saw you and /taunt you a few times and you didn't even want to come fight.

When you jumped on me before your fraps I had nothing up as I used it all on a few fights before and I knew you wanted a good fight so the reason why I /hug.

So our next fight not long after (prolly about 2 mins after?) we had hib adds which we dealt with quite well. So I then went back for you again hoping to give you a decent fight, which it was.

Amphrax/Arauddry

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dunno really.... theres a little bit more to it than that.

if you dont have a leggy you "can" get for example and extra 5% all melee resists from CW so you consider what your opponent is using... On top of that your physical weapn is likely to have 4% style and 4% damage... Possibly a resist debuff on it as well...

And then if your opponents armour type is weak to that as well..

For example if I see hib scale I get the CW out... It does more damage than a leggy will..

Also its a bit random that your opponent could be running a 6 pack....

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
LWs is good against everyone without AoM/Other bonus.
And if not for the fear of PD, then for the elemental debuffs on the weapons.
You can only hit harder.

Besides.. i killed you with either matter fire or spirit LW.

Was quite a funny fight tho ^^

U actually take pride on killing a hunter while playing an arms ? Or u point out the need for a heavy tank to use lw against a hunter ?

Sorin

Banned
dunno really.... theres a little bit more to it than that.

if you dont have a leggy you "can" get for example and extra 5% all melee resists from CW so you consider what your opponent is using... On top of that your physical weapn is likely to have 4% style and 4% damage... Possibly a resist debuff on it as well...

And then if your opponents armour type is weak to that as well..

For example if I see hib scale I get the CW out... It does more damage than a leggy will..

Also its a bit random that your opponent could be running a 6 pack....

Ofc.. it does depend on what your opponent is using.

But when i encounter a ranger/hunter, (who's willing to fight me),
i assume they are either stupid or have PD.

So i use a lw.. you must agree that it seems to be the most logic thing to do.

I don't see a great loss of damage by losing 4%style/melee from my CW,
if my legendary weapons procs and lowers my targets resist from 25% to 0%.

U actually take pride on killing a hunter while playing an arms ? Or u point out the need for a heavy tank to use lw against a hunter ?

U actually enjoy annoying me?

There is not much honour in your way of playing mister strafe/walkthrough "worse than a certan know vamp". Gimp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom