Salute hibs. :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie

It was getting abit tense, shorty after the picture was taken i soloe'd them all.:)

Just joking, was funny seeing so many of you arround me, was starting to get scared when seeing more casters popping up around me. Anyways thanks for those exciting moments, don't usually get 2-3 fg hibs standing around one mid, to bad i took a bad SS of it though. Was fun goodnight.:)

Nate

FH is my second home
The Bradlex Gangbang? ;/ i don't even wanna know brad! with the casters "popping" something and all the "exciting moements" :D

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
The Bradlex Gangbang? ;/ i don't even wanna know brad! with the casters "popping" something and all the "exciting moements" :D

I was thinking exactly the same.

Dirty norseman :D

Oh, and bet you that Calu is yelling: "Kill him ffs! He's red!"

:p

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
hibgard meeting in a twr??? :eek6:

Did it occur to you that some peeps just dont wanna kill solo people? Cut the hibgard crap and someday it might happen to you aswell.. :fluffle:

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Keata said:
Did it occur to you that some peeps just dont wanna kill solo people? Cut the hibgard crap and someday it might happen to you aswell.. :fluffle:

till the beginning of summer yes it happened to me lots of time but from summer and after i noticed that. i die a lot when i am solo from both realms and when dead or with my scouts, hibs dont kill mids solo ppl and the oposite and kill solo/grp albs.

about the hibgard just go to search of this site and type x realming - over realming etc and you will understand.

anyway about my reply i wasnt talking seriously. was a bit j/k. but as you replied to me seriously i decided to quote seriously. :flame:

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
till the beginning of summer yes it happened to me lots of time but from summer and after i noticed that. i die a lot when i am solo from both realms and when dead or with my scouts, hibs dont kill mids solo ppl and the oposite and kill solo/grp albs.

sorry byt 5:45 greece time and still at work and feel zzzzzz tired.
i meant : from summer time and after when i'm solo with my merc i die like a bug in rvr from zerg/grp from both realms and most of the times when i'm dead or in with my scout stralthed i see hibs dont kill solo mids and the oposite and sometimes helping each other from albs.

islef

Loyal Freddie
uspe said:
sorry byt 5:45 greece time and still at work and feel zzzzzz tired.
i meant : from summer time and after when i'm solo with my merc i die like a bug in rvr from zerg/grp from both realms and most of the times when i'm dead or in with my scout stralthed i see hibs dont kill solo mids and the oposite and sometimes helping each other from albs.

One reason could be that on my valk i got more than 2x hib solo kills compared to albs. Might just be me, but no matter where i go, be it mid hib or alb, tho solo fights i get are against hibs. The only albs i see these days are random sorc+ cleric and caba or fg's. I do meet a few but it is always the same, much wub to those, but the majority of albs i meet are indeed KoS scum.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
I was thinking exactly the same.

Dirty norseman :D

Oh, and bet you that Calu is yelling: "Kill him ffs! He's red!"

:p

Kalu is actually nice to me. :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
uspe said:

Reap the whirlwind.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I never kill bradlex, something i accidently nuke him when I dont realise its him:)

the hibgard treaty prevents me;]

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
I never kill bradlex, something i accidently nuke him when I dont realise its him:)

the hibgard treaty prevents me;]

Is that a picture of you're wife for you're avatar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom