*[VID]* Tonfa2:The BIG Banger: Melee Hunter

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid, nice fights, good quality too, i remember that fight i thought i had u (had ip up but wasnt gonna use it) then u pulled 3 massive crits outta de bag (last one was 300+)and i was like wtf, fair play though........ :worthy:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer nice I had IP up as well but it didnt come into my mind to use it just purly because it had been such a good fight.. with like the balance shifting between us continually with you going through periods of solid defense and then suddenly a couple of swings coming in... and then like your TWF and then my FZ and then right at the end I got some big shots in.. was a realy nice fight could have gone either way really just flip a coin and I got the RNG love.

/sal

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Still havent seen u killing cerishas censi same for arauddry :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I killed cerishas in this vid... and a few other times... (he made me IP though so you could argue he wins)... theres a couple of good infs like shadowlost and cerishas that have always run into me when im like ready and tooled up and they are not... on the flip side theres some ok inf that run into me with my pants down and ive taken a right beating... you do inevitably get prawned sometimes playing the hunter V assains, you just cant hit the fookers sometimes, theres not much u can do about it. and sometimes u just gotta say fair play to the assasin its a strong class, the peeps play them know what to do and deserve to win etc...

Aaurdry i only fought once and thats in the vid... close fight.4 evades in a row at the end cost it for me i think but it went to last swing which is kind of cool.

needless to say though against both these guys.. if you dont get off the mark fast you will find your hits flying off rather rapidly... they are both good at their jobs, and have earned their high RR which also helps in the pursuit of pwn power. they will consistently drop you in the same amount of time... whereas what you do to them is a littlebit more random... or inconsistent.

imagine though if I packed enervating weapons :) hunter would be like pretty insane then.... :) mythic need to fix that.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
fekk me censi...i suck - you rock. theres no comparison...i dont know how you do it but you make it look easy and im embarrassed at my playstyle. nice vid mate

Gustav

liloe

It's my birthday today!
fekk me censi...i suck - you rock. theres no comparison...i dont know how you do it but you make it look easy and im embarrassed at my playstyle. nice vid mate

Gustav

:fluffle: train you must =))

Btw, give that fight vs. my BM which we missed cause of the albzerg =)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
just seen it... very nice fights indeed.

but, but... 'precharged'? aww :(
i was expecting to see one of the two fights you wiped the greengrass with my vamp.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
lots of replies i cba to read through.
Well enough presented vid and music is semi to my tastes but the action and content...

Winged helm charge abuse (yawn) and zepher to heal up. Makes me remember why i dont play toa servers. Shit iwin timer dump abilities.

sorry censi, i thought your ranger vids showed far more skill getting side stun off etc. Dont get me wrong your alt is played well enough but when you look at the buff bar you realise how stacked each combat was when they style for minimal damage.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ok I guess thats your view....l but FYI i use WH and SOM in exactly same way on ranger.... Not sure what extra buffs u mean though... Ranger had exatly the same array of buffs just with its own spec AF.... CL buffs etc dont do to much but again all use them. they are part of game now...

its exactly the same buff wise hunter and ranger....

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
And the sidestun 'skill' was just strafe abuse till it hit :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer cuz u can just see all that strafing in my censi vids!

such abuse!

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
blah blah blah

he plays the hunter bloody well. Uses all that everyone else uses. Im impressed with his vid. Sour grapes from you guys criticising his use of toa and artis abilitys. nice work censi...you make me want to change to sword now.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
wont work on kobbie!

but on the flip side u can play in a similar way with spear!

high WS is important and even high rr kobbie gonna struggle to go beyond 350 str...

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
1726 ws str 322...but im finding that the new cl levels really help

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thats your spear WS right (cuz u prolly got like 410 dex)

because if u pack 322 str with sword your gonna get through no defense....

C

Carss

thats your spear WS right (cuz u prolly got like 410 dex)

because if u pack 322 str with sword your gonna get through no defense....

well when PD is removed im sure he can afford to go aug str 4/5 and get upto the level of a norse :p then start stat respec 15 str in 1.89, possible if you really dont want to be spear :p. Cant say i have much experience with spear though, infact none at all :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom