So...US...who and where and with what name?

Everz

FH is my second home
rofl what ever m8 we wer fight albs and ur 2 grps added on 1 fight other we went down to nged area and ur grp+others looked like more then 1st time zarged us agen but we dont expect much better nightsend used to come to our vent and say we runing a fg we go where he'ed say were u guys wer runing and there the zarg be with ur grp in it

Love the smell of qq in the morning...

You dug your grave with your zerging so face the consequences. See you on Ywain/Island for the donations.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Love the smell of qq in the morning...

You dug your grave with your zerging so face the consequences. See you on Ywain/Island for the donations.

As have been posted soooooooo many times everz where is you evidence ??????????? None there isn't 1 post on here our on VN boards that we Zerged,the only person who says we Zerged is YOU and well lets be honest Everz Bullshit seems to be the in thing when you type on a forum.

Yes we see you on Ywain but doubt we never see you further than clip range of nearest tower or keep,you need get out more m8.

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
anyone that plays US on merlin cluster will no that we will not run more then 1fg lol and we started having nice fights with grp's that started giving the respect that we give them and pull off when ppl add and didnt zarg ppl down u can say what u want evers but u zarg and add no matter what is out or what is happin in NF u have the nerve to call us trash look at what ur doing before posting

Everz

FH is my second home
Go easy on the keyboard there mates.

Wilson to towers yada yada, i can guarantee i roam a hell of a lot more then you have. Like i said, keep donating the free rp and see you on the island in due time.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Wilson to towers yada yada, i can guarantee i roam a hell of a lot more then you have. Like i said, keep donating the free rp and see you on the island in due time.

LOL only Island you know m8 is a desert fucker you and you new boyfriend Jeep holding hands

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

i'll take SS of ur next roaming grp ur with for eveyone to see then shall i evey time i've see u on here u've been with 2-3 fgs even in DF u seem to have 3fgs

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Isn't that whole "you zerg - no I don't - yes you do - I got screenshots" behaviour a little childish? I say we wait for the big cluster and fight it out there, aye? =)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
it will end the covo tho cos he dose nothing but zarg from what we have seen and we havent and when we have add we havent done it on purpus he runs with the zarg eveyday and clames he dose 8v8 but never seen him in any of movie over there or with out the zarg it's about time he stoped posting BS about us and if not show proof

liloe

It's my birthday today!
it will end the covo tho cos he dose nothing but zarg from what we have seen and we havent and when we have we havent done it on purpus he runs with the zarg eveyday and clames he dose 8v8 but never seen him in any over the movie over there or with out the zarg it's about time he stoped posting BS about us and if not show proof

I've never been in any 8v8 or soloer video as well, so that's not really an argument, heh =) Well or I haven't seen it ^^

I just think both of you should relax and fight it out once the time is right =) You know, I've seen guilds on US/classic run with or near the zerg when there wasn't not much going on, but still kick some butt in 8v8.

I must say I'm more and more tempted to renew once Ywain goes live =)

Everz

FH is my second home
I think there butthurt they got raped :<

It's ok.

and soul.. deserts do not equal islands.. haha

Everz

FH is my second home
it will end the covo tho cos he dose nothing but zarg from what we have seen and we havent and when we have add we havent done it on purpus he runs with the zarg eveyday and clames he dose 8v8 but never seen him in any of movie over there or with out the zarg it's about time he stoped posting BS about us and if not show proof

Are you moronic? You do realise how low the hib/killi population is? US primetime your looking at about 3fg of visibles in rvr and thats it, how can they/we zerg every night?.. like i said, roam way more then bads like yourself, we shall see if you actually make it to the island come Ywain. simple.

Hell atm theres only 10 hibs in NF buffbots included.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Do you punctuate with ROFL when you speak in real life too?

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol evers that night u zarged us next to crim we had 5ppl in grp and we was fighting 1fg of albs and u had 1fg+7 in other and u had even more so that more the 3fgs on the server and there was even more hibs down at nged that join ur zarg to kill us

and still u call us bad not had a 8v8 agenst u ever tba u've all ways been with a zarg so u cant real call us bad when we have won ur zarg a maney times it take alot more to run a grp vs a zarg then 8v8 when u start runing in grp looking for 8v8 and start geting some were with out zarging then come back and comment

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Do you punctuate with ROFL when you speak in real life too?

I know people who say "lol, rofl, etc." in real life a lot … and I punctuate with "=)" … what a habit :<

Everz

FH is my second home
lol evers that night u zarged us next to crim we had 5ppl in grp and we was fighting 1fg of albs and u had 1fg+7 in other and u had even more so that more the 3fgs on the server and there was even more hibs down at nged that join ur zarg to kill us

and still u call us bad not had a 8v8 agenst u ever tba u've all ways been with a zarg so u cant real call us bad when we have won ur zarg a maney times it take alot more to run a grp vs a zarg then 8v8 when u start runing in grp looking for 8v8 and start geting some were with out zarging then come back and comment

No offense.. but do you lot train in the art of confusion?

Havent got a clue what you just said.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Are you moronic? You do realise how low the hib/killi population is? US primetime your looking at about 3fg of visibles in rvr and thats it, how can they/we zerg every night?.. like i said, roam way more then bads like yourself, we shall see if you actually make it to the island come Ywain. simple.

Hell atm theres only 10 hibs in NF buffbots included.

The funny thing is at the time we were the only 15 hibs rvring (our 7man, killersbadalb's 8man), when nearly everything was flaming and every mid/alb was trying to cut our ports to kill action.. :<

but still.. thnx mates, be rr10 farming your bad asses in no time. Glad to see its causing some drama with kingtrash

what is there not to understand u give the info of what u was runing

Everz

FH is my second home
I meant the way you wrote it was painful on the eyes to understand.

You literally zaaaarged me with your text.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
This is awesome. *enjoys flamewar with a bottle of tequila* Its like back in the old days.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
This is awesome. *enjoys flamewar with a bottle of tequila* Its like back in the old days.

Agree. On the other hand, one could write two different essays there. One about "the use of internet language" and one about "the dropping grammar skills of people".

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Agree. On the other hand, one could write two different essays there. One about "the use of internet language" and one about "the dropping grammar skills of people".

u cant drop grammer skill if u dont have em all ways makes me laugh when someone comes on here to say something like this cos no one is perfect i no my bad points and good

resson i'm not good at spelling/reading and grammer is i have dislexia and didnt get the help and support i need at school

liloe

It's my birthday today!
u cant drop grammer skill if u dont have em all ways makes me laugh when someone comes on here to say something like this cos no one is perfect i no my bad points and good

resson i'm not good at spelling/reading and grammer is i have dislexia and didnt get the help and support i need at school

Well don't get me wrong. I perfectly understand that dyslexia is a hindrance when it comes to writing skills, but you can work on it with enough dedication.

But anyway. If this was a normal post, I wouldn't say a thing because sometimes I can keep myself under control or have you seen me make those kind of remarks in other posts regularly?
But in a childish flamewar, anyone taking part must accept the risk of being hit on.

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
BACK TO TOPIC!

Any Guilds that run fixed 8vs8 at midgard at killubury cluster atm or later with the big 1cluster that recruits? (I have a zerker :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom