So...US...who and where and with what name?

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
After many many tries NOT to start again i failed....so cause i am bored to play alone with tha yankies....any1 at merlin cluster ? ( i think its called killbury) if yes plz say what realm and name..... so i can chit chat a bit when i am lvl-ing etc etc...

P.s The alb zerg we usually had in excal/pryd is like teenage party when u experience THA ZERG in US......

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Doesn't matter really mate.. Everyone will soon be on one big cluster called Ywain

If you're on mid and need some stuff I can log on and craft you some shizzle :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
After many many tries NOT to start again i failed....so cause i am bored to play alone with tha yankies....any1 at merlin cluster ? ( i think its called killbury) if yes plz say what realm and name..... so i can chit chat a bit when i am lvl-ing etc etc...

P.s The alb zerg we usually had in excal/pryd is like teenage party when u experience THA ZERG in US......

Few of us still playing now and again on Merlin/Mid Celtic Llaw guild there hopefully be playing bit more when cluster hits.Eul playing there full time with Mevoq check VN boards for Eul whines :clap:

Been playing Lancelot/Alb made few visual chars there now as well as our Dirty Scout group :)

Eul is online most days there playing Banelord the SB can find me most days playing Soulsbolt/Soulcrew on Alb Solarwinds/Zoulja.

If you needing help on Mid drop pm here or if I am ingame.

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Thanks for rp donation for your lot lately soul ;).

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for rp donation for your lot lately soul ;).

Well it wasn't through a fair fight was it Everz as per usual jumping us when we were 6 man group against fg Albs then Zerging us at Nged with Hibs Nothing changes :ninja:

Can't be much RP tbh shared between 50 of you notice you don't leave you keeps/towers a lot unless there 3-4 fg of you must make you feel secure.

Can't wait for cluster Everz you may have to leave clip range of a tower / Keep for you RP's and you know we be waiting.

TBH Everz makes me laugh that you moan about us lpaying stealths and how they ruin game blah blah blah yet what you did as exactly same as what stealths would do in ADDING on fights so tbh m8 I shut you fucking mouth about how others play before judging you own style of play.

Soulja

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Uhhh I can't wait for the huge cluster tbh. I think I will dust off my old Heretic and try to get as many of the old alliance from classic to play again …

Would love to see Knights of Dawn and Unleashed again … and ofc it would be cool to have Exhale from mid :p Would be some nice kickass for the Toa-Server noobs ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Uhhh I can't wait for the huge cluster tbh. I think I will dust off my old Heretic and try to get as many of the old alliance from classic to play again …

Would love to see Knights of Dawn and Unleashed again … and ofc it would be cool to have Exhale from mid :p Would be some nice kickass for the Toa-Server noobs ;)

Poh, give proper classic server tbh. :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Poh, give proper classic server tbh. :(

I agree :( Would be so cool to have a good classic server again :/ Will not be the same with ToA.

Did you play on US classic Sept? =)

Septina

Part of the furniture
I agree :( Would be so cool to have a good classic server again :/ Will not be the same with ToA.

Did you play on US classic Sept? =)

I did, aaaages ago when the server was just released. Rolled a mid set group with DH. Group didnt last long tho unfortuanetly. :(

Was linked some poll by a friend earlier this week about the origins project. Don't know if it was an old or new poll but really got my hopes up.
Would most likely instantly return to daoc if that ever happened.
Most fun i've had in any game was the OF days in daoc. :(

CorNokZ

Except it wouldn't be the same.. No theurg and other weird changes when it comes to classes and there would be some odd building in the middle of emain and other changes aswell

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I did, aaaages ago when the server was just released. Rolled a mid set group with DH. Group didnt last long tho unfortuanetly. :(

Was linked some poll by a friend earlier this week about the origins project. Don't know if it was an old or new poll but really got my hopes up.
Would most likely instantly return to daoc if that ever happened.
Most fun i've had in any game was the OF days in daoc. :(

I think they gave up the origins project in favour of the one-server project. But I agree, it sounded rather strange to me without all the classes etc.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie

Howdi mate Im back on the US also!:)

On Mid - Tristan

Spiritmaster - Ulaas
Shaman - Ucin

/Charmangle

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hib (Devon) Jakata - Hero

Making a couple of other toons too!

CorNokZ

I c whine! :eek:

looks to me as fine wine

wine-glass-pour.jpg

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
oh the hangover i get from redwine it's insane!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I voted bush for life but didn't even get **** for christmas :(

:touch:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

Tha zerg in us was nothing and i mean nothing compared to glamorgan zerg ;)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Chewo Valkyrie Mid/Killibury
Chewos Healer Mid/Killibury
Breviel Shaman Mid/Killibury
<Jotnar>

Chewo Inf Alb/Devon
Gilmade Wiz Alb/Devon
Haroulle Mincer Alb/Devon
<In Your Face>

Chove Menta Hib/Killibury
Lavoire Drood Hib/Killibury

These the toons which I play

Everz

FH is my second home
I c whine! :eek:

The funny thing is at the time we were the only 15 hibs rvring (our 7man, killersbadalb's 8man), when nearly everything was flaming and every mid/alb was trying to cut our ports to kill action.. :<

but still.. thnx mates, be rr10 farming your bad asses in no time. Glad to see its causing some drama with kingtrash

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
kay server kragothe/ogmodorhall/boejanglez/gavaena/nutured mid

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
The funny thing is at the time we were the only 15 hibs rvring (our 7man, killersbadalb's 8man), when nearly everything was flaming and every mid/alb was trying to cut our ports to kill action.. :<

but still.. thnx mates, be rr10 farming your bad asses in no time. Glad to see its causing some drama with kingtrash

rofl what ever m8 we wer fight albs and ur 2 grps added on 1 fight other we went down to nged area and ur grp+others looked like more then 1st time zarged us agen but we dont expect much better nightsend used to come to our vent and say we runing a fg we go where he'ed say were u guys wer runing and there the zarg be with ur grp in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom