So...US...who and where and with what name?

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Think your the only one whose figured out i'm only being a wind up merchant :wub:

Good fight at hlid twr :> got a few of ya's down ;)

Friendly neighbourhood rr2 gimprm :>

Everz

FH is my second home
Good fight at hlid twr :> got a few of ya's down ;)

Friendly neighbourhood rr2 gimprm :>

Didnt get any of my group :p, i was more screaming at those telling them to hold back and wait for jeep to die, which he promptly did.. gotta love the bait haha.

But yeh was good, wondering who the rm was :D

Everz

FH is my second home
RvR today has been diabolical.. the shitness level of hibs is astounding.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Didnt get any of my group :p, i was more screaming at those telling them to hold back and wait for jeep to die, which he promptly did.. gotta love the bait haha.

But yeh was good, wondering who the rm was :D

jup he ate my chambers that jeep dude :p

Everz

FH is my second home
jup he ate my chambers that jeep dude :p

He's terrible tis why.. like most US players, was the main healer for his grp yet he goes bulldozing in.

I actually rage quit after gettin port. Sucks the only hibs online are those.. though beats it atm.. for groups you have a choice of Oakstrong's badlaby grp or coast guarding.. roll on cluster.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
We had a quite decent RvR today,wiped Siegaans grp over and over again.
Made 160k in the end. Shame the albs zerg when there's barely any mid/hib about. We tryed to help Hibs at nged but the ammount of albs there was stupid.

Everz

FH is my second home
We had a quite decent RvR today,wiped Siegaans grp over and over again.
Made 160k in the end. Shame the albs zerg when there's barely any mid/hib about. We tryed to help Hibs at nged but the ammount of albs there was stupid.

Idd, albs took ail with 56... there was on 54 hibs on the whole server(non-anon)of which 20 were in NF..

Gotta love primetime

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Every mid seemed to log by the US prime time ,probably why they went for hib cause they would have some guards and few occasional hibs trying to defend there. Was funny tho,when i logged there was 750 on cluster but maybe 30-40mids in nf and 15 of those were bots.

Everz

FH is my second home
Every mid seemed to log by the US prime time ,probably why they went for hib cause they would have some guards and few occasional hibs trying to defend there. Was funny tho,when i logged there was 750 on cluster but maybe 30-40mids in nf and 15 of those were bots.

Yeh, alot of mids seemed to have quit though. No Sussi, Booberiem, Galroth etc otherwise mid usually dominates this cluster.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh, alot of mids seemed to have quit though. No Sussi, Booberiem, Galroth etc otherwise mid usually dominates this cluster.

Sieggan was back with a rally cry to all albs.Amazing how many RR11-RR12 we encountered as well all running with the Zerg :lol:

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Sieggan was back with a rally cry to all albs.Amazing how many RR11-RR12 we encountered as well all running with the Zerg :lol:

Soulja

What made me lol was 'hardcore 8v8'rs' Lauras and Rhildor were leading the alb zerg, so funny :D

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
What made me lol was 'hardcore 8v8'rs' Lauras and Rhildor were leading the alb zerg, so funny :D

obviously there was no rps to have other than keep take bonus so they jumped on the bandwagon :p

Everz

FH is my second home
obviously there was no rps to have other than keep take bonus so they jumped on the bandwagon :p

True, and in typical Rhildor fashion he managed to end up on the otherside of a keep chasing a solo and dying horribly about 7-8 times at nged. He made Kzn look like a pro (<3)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Old RR8 warden from excal looking for US guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom