Bah to being a man!

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
So, it's the girlfriends 30th birthday on saterday. It was hard enough buying her presents at christmas and now it's her 30th.

Arrrrgh. I tried subtly asking her what she wanted yesterday. Her response was typically female "tell me what you are thinking of getting me and I'll let you know if it's what I want!"

Maybe I should just do what a friend does and dump her the day before her birthday and make up afterwards :touch:

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
OOoooo a bunch of flowers and a diamond ring, lolollzzz

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]OOoooo a bunch of flowers and a diamond ring, lolollzzz[/QUOTE]

God no. Although there is a Dublin based designer of jewelry she likes and I am tempted to pick some of that up for her.

Maybe I'll just give her my spare Cobalt Raq3.......

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Take her on a holiday to paris or something "romantic"

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It's my gf's birthday in two weeks and I'm out of old Christmas cards. :(

Damini

Part of the furniture
http://www.amberleycastle.co.uk/

Stay in a four poster bed, overlooking the moat, and eat at the fantastic restuarant, and top it off with a little medieval bracelet or something from Past times. If you do the winter warmer deal then you can get £70 off a night during the week.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Damini said:
http://www.amberleycastle.co.uk/

Stay in a four poster bed, overlooking the moat, and eat at the fantastic restuarant, and top it off with a little medieval bracelet or something from Past times. If you do the winter warmer deal then you can get £70 off a night during the week.

Oooo that looks really swish... take her there!!! :fluffle:

Chilly

Balls of steel
can i have your spare cobalt raq3? its MY birthday in november....

Failing that i approve of the dump+make up idea :)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
i take hard decisions over giving birth and having monthly problems anyday

:|

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
gunner440 said:
i take hard decisions over giving birth and having monthly problems anyday

:|

Can you feeeeeeeeeel the lurve?!!!!!11

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]Can you feeeeeeeeeel the lurve?!!!!!11[/QUOTE]

I felt the lurve once. Fortunately there were no CCTV cameras nearby.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
When I turned 30 it was a most depressing time..... 'cos 30 is like, so fucking old!!

So, my advice would be to do something really nice. Sounds bloody obvious...'cos it is. What I mean is, make an effort. Let her know she's great...even as a geriatric :(

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I have no idea what to get my gf for her birthday. I'm inexperienced with women! She says I don't have to get her anything, but I am experienced enough not to fall for that trick! I already have a plan of how I can surprise her, I just don't have any present to surprise her with. :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Try to think of something she likes (other than you) and then get her something related to it.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Her main love is Blink182 ( :puke: ) but I can't think of anything related to that she would actually like or doesn't already have.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Her main love is Blink182 ( :puke: ) but I can't think of anything related to that she would actually like or doesn't already have.

Dump her! Dump her right now!!11

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Give her a card, and tell her it's sealed with love.

Damini

Part of the furniture
If she's punkey/alternative, then maybe go to somewhere like The Bead Shop in Brighton (or local equivilent), and buy her lots of beads and kit to make her own necklaces and jewelery. That way anything she makes will be from you (awww, romantic) but with the added advantage of it not looking like a boy made it, and also it looking how she'd like it to look.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Find a Tshirt thats says: Brighton, gay capital of England.

or

Buy her a box of chocs and eat all but one. then say you were looking out for her figure and complexion.

or

Dont listen to me, im an evil student bastard who wants to destroy you utterly muahahaha etc.

Chilly

Balls of steel
what sort of tosser would go out in public wearing a ph34r m3h tshirt???

Tbh, i forgot my GFs (or over a year at that time) birthday, didnt take long to become single...
dont end up like me (very happy with tonnes of beer money), but her some loot asap! or even loot her some loot....even better!

/edit This pwns :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Chilly said:
what sort of tosser would go out in public wearing a ph34r m3h tshirt???

:(

*runs off crying*

I thought it was a good present

:(

Chilly

Balls of steel
pfff, not the fear me one shy im afraid. Now if you got one saying...hum....1337 Establishment or something, something only a PRO would get, not any old slag.

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
ironing board + new kitchen devices to create your food in, deep fat fryers are fantastic ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom