Albion need cleric's so bad ...(Whine alert)

C

catalina

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
why join those groups?

make them yourself

remember who is good and who is not

then make groups of good ppl?

Originally posted by Asha
or join an rvr guild ?... they are almost all always looking for clerics ... some would even let you keep your other chars in HG if you wanted (not BF but I think FC and some others let you).

I'm not a hardcore RvR player and have no intention of becoming one, but that shouldn't stop me (or anyone else like me) logging in, goin for RvR and having a bit of fun. I've said it before, EVERY class should be viable in RvR, and ppl shouldn't have to run with a so called *perfect* setup just to have fun and a chance to win. Unfortunately that isn't the case atm and generally the group or groups with the most fotm setup come out on top.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by catalina
I'm not a hardcore RvR player and have no intention of becoming one, but that shouldn't stop me (or anyone else like me) logging in, goin for RvR and having a bit of fun. I've said it before, EVERY class should be viable in RvR, and ppl shouldn't have to run with a so called *perfect* setup just to have fun and a chance to win. Unfortunately that isn't the case atm and generally the group or groups with the most fotm setup come out on top.

I agree with you, every class should be viable. And you're also right that that's not the case atm.

So you have two options,

Join a rvr guild or invest some time in building a reputation as good-group-leader :p

Or get ganked all the time causing stress, frustration, and everything. Better to quit daoc or retire from rvr then :x

C

catalina

I agree with you, every class should be viable. And you're also right that that's not the case atm.

So you have two options,

Join a rvr guild or invest some time in building a reputation as good-group-leader :p

Or get ganked all the time causing stress, frustration, and everything. Better to quit daoc or retire from rvr then :x

Or option 3: Don't play cleric unless really, really needed by guild for some RvR or PvE fun :p

V

VodkaFairy

Or option 3: Don't play cleric unless really, really needed by guild for some RvR or PvE fun :p

:D

Don't play your inf though.. enough of those in rvr already :(

Just become a hardcore rvr cleric/paladin player.. pweese.. :D no more infils! :x

S

samildanachh

like meh :D
abandoned inf for reaver
now abandoned reaver for a.........Cleric!!

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by samildanachh
like meh :D
abandoned inf for reaver
now abandoned reaver for a.........Cleric!!

praise this man :D

M

Moody

Playing a cleric in PvE I find very amusing. Even in RvR it can be fun when our n00b group encounters an enemy n00b group. Nothing funnier than 16 people running thru eachother like headless chickens untill 1 last man is standing :D

But if someone like me, who is very PvE orientated and member of a guild who isn't into RvR that much is in the top 20 LRP on Excal/Albion, then by god, something needs to be done to make clerics more fun to play in RvR for people.

K

K0nah

I've said it before, EVERY class should be viable in RvR, and ppl shouldn't have to run with a so called *perfect* setup just to have fun and a chance to win. Unfortunately that isn't the case atm and generally the group or groups with the most fotm setup come out on top.

alot of guilds are dead set on building the most efficient killing machines possible and this does not lead to fun for the more casual player or random pickup grps. mythic should address it but i really dont see how... maybe dedicated zones for like-minded 'rvr guild types' so that the newbies/lowbies can have a bit of fun in random grps, without getting totally destroyed.

i dunno how NP/JH/VGN/DH etc feel but when we trample a bunch of cosantior/isen vatkens it leaves a bad taste in my mouth alot of times...

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by K0nah
alot of guilds are dead set on building the most efficient killing machines possible and this does not lead to fun for the more casual player or random pickup grps. mythic should address it but i really dont see how... maybe dedicated zones for like-minded 'rvr guild types' so that the newbies/lowbies can have a bit of fun in random grps, without getting totally destroyed.

i dunno how NP/JH/VGN/DH etc feel but when we trample a bunch of cosantior/isen vatkens it leaves a bad taste in my mouth alot of times...

weird, i feel like laughing a lot when we steamroll the warder zerg :p

I

ilienwyn

lol, for pets you forget that even with grey con you need at least 2 hits, first one is always absorbed by pbt...

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by ilienwyn
lol, for pets you forget that even with grey con you need at least 2 hits, first one is always absorbed by pbt...

lol, you forget more than half of the groups don't use a warden...

S

swords

its not always FOTM..sometimes just a bit of balance can go a long way.
ie: notrunning wihtout 2 clerics a minstrel a paladin and a sorcerer then 3 of whatever.

can be 3 ice wizards 3 mercs 3 arms 3 friars (might work :p)
as long as it hits things.

Its groups who g out with 5 mercs 1 cleric a wizard and a paladin that will get gang raped by anything balanced.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
we are talking about alb fgs tho :p

had this coming :p

isn't it better to just get 9 fg if we're talking alb anyway ? :D

H

Herbal Remedy

i prefer 50fgs tbh more of i can shutdown whole fronteers effect :)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by swords
its not always FOTM..sometimes just a bit of balance can go a long way.
ie: notrunning wihtout 2 clerics a minstrel a paladin and a sorcerer then 3 of whatever.

can be 3 ice wizards 3 mercs 3 arms 3 friars (might work :p)
as long as it hits things.

Its groups who g out with 5 mercs 1 cleric a wizard and a paladin that will get gang raped by anything balanced.

that is a) not one group, but 1.5 and b) not really a group, more like free rps :p

pps: counting>vf :p

V

VodkaFairy

actually 3+3+3+3 = 12, you're just trying to make a fool out of me

:\

:p

H

Herbal Remedy

actually 3+3+3+3 = 12, you're just trying to make a fool out of me

:\

:p
you did a perfectly fine job on your own ;)

S

swords

Originally posted by Arnor
that is a) not one group, but 1.5 and b) not really a group, more like free rps :p

pps: counting>vf :p

Forgot to add comma's in between the 3 merc, 3 arms etc.
It makes sense then :)
I apologise for my sloppy grammar and the ensuing misunderstanding.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by swords
Forgot to add comma's in between the 3 merc, 3 arms etc.
It makes sense then :)
I apologise for my sloppy grammar and the ensuing misunderstanding.

By order of the Supreme Council of Arnor, You are hereby forgiven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom