no need to whine so much

P

panos_gr

WIth the servers down i ve been reading a lot today and all whine;/ the way i see it when mythic made tha game it had this plan in mind
HIbernia:magic
Midgard:melee
Albion:sth between and best stealthers
and thats what the games turn out to be nowadays
all ppl whine about mids tanks alb stealthers and hibs casters right?:p
imo such a small imbalance is required for some variety between the realms etc
(Ok my turn whine now though:p) Its just that they overdid it in some cases and thus the whine about zerkers b4 and savages now..think the whine on this sector is >all other whines;/
And to all that ll say about chanters....they get sth wrong..chanters are pve gods not rvr gods:p..if i wasnot hib think i would whine about mana elds not chanters;/
anyway not sure i made a point of what i said c u all online:)

P.S. well maybe hib was the last realm so no plan for hib...but well magic is hibernias role today:p

A

Aybabtu

Where does it actually say that Midgard is the Melee realm and Hibernia is the Magical realm?

imo you say it like Hibernia have the most magic users (that is a way of making it the magical realm), and Midgard has most Pure melee/melee hybrids than the other realms.

this is just a crazy thought :)

A

Amadon

I think if they fixed the melee/magic imbalance then savages wouldn't be so bad.

B

BidAccount

Doesn't say mid is the melee realm anywhere - says mid is the melee focused realm.

But when you point this out it upsets all the baby savages sitting there with their ears straining to hear the first whoosh of the nerfbat.

M

medowind

Alb is a defensive realm, hence why we get one more armour type than other realms

C

Crashtje

for shooting and shit i reckon
Scouts > Hunter > Ranger

for melee
Hunter > Scout > Ranger

for runnin the fck away
Ranger > Hunter > Scout

A

azshara2

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
for shooting and shit i reckon
Scouts > Hunter > Ranger

for melee:
Hunter > Scout > Ranger

for runnin the fck away
Ranger > Hunter > Scout
Let me correct that for you:

For shooting and such:
Scout > Hunter > Ranger

For melee
Hunter > Ranger > Scout

For runnin the hell away:
Hunter > Ranger > Scout

This is based on that Rangers got duel wield, which is better then wep + shield.
Most rangers (with the new 'Quivna spec' - 16PF) have a lower lv speed shout then Hunters, which most do have the blue con pet. That is ~35 BC afaik.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by panos_gr

P.S. well maybe hib was the last realm so no plan for hib...but well magic is hibernias role today:p

and the way magic works today that would make very nerfed.

Users who are viewing this thread