Damn i need to whine

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Ramas

Who the hell cares about stealthers anymore?

All stealthers do is give you occaisional free rps when your group steamrolls them.

How the hell can DF be overpowered vs a balanced group?

It's reactionary to evade, and I assume you are assisting, so getting a reactionary style off isn't exactly practical?

And if DF is overpowered, wtf is slam?

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by old.Ramas

All stealthers do is give you occaisional free rps when your group steamrolls them.

I guess SS do the most pathetic gimps ever, 2fg of your guild spending 5min looking for 2 sbs :)

LOL thats the only thing you can kill?

Oh forgot like some guildie of you stated in a previus post you have pwned NP 1fg vs 1fg lots of time :great:

N

nalistah

How the hell can DF be overpowered vs a balanced group?

It's reactionary to evade, and I assume you are assisting, so getting a reactionary style off isn't exactly practical?

And if DF is overpowered, wtf is slam?

clueless.
The issue isnt that mercs have DF. Or that tanks have Slam.
The issue is that infiltrator (an assassin) with capped evade have a 9sec stun directly after an evade.

ALMOST EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU FIGHT VS AN ALBSTEALTHER U GET STUNNED IN SOME WAY, AND THAT IS IRRITATING. NERF !1111!!1!!11!11

kkthx

B

belth

Getting killed by a stealthing tank in 3-4 anytimes was propably more annoying though.

H

hammers

Originally posted by sheepgobaa
Asp.

Just, finally ticked rr4 this weekend - 3l9 to 4.0 took fkn ages.

not surprized it took that long when u attack some 1 else,hit them twice then scream for help and start running to the mg so your friends can join in :)

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by nalistah
ALMOST EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU FIGHT VS AN ALBSTEALTHER U GET STUNNED IN SOME WAY, AND THAT IS IRRITATING. NERF !1111!!1!!11!11

Fine, but as you are naturally attacking in your balanced group, the stealther can't be wtfstunxxoring all of you. And if the infil is stunning *everybody* in your group then you probably want to reconsider your tictacs.

The game isn't balanced around lining up to duel each other solo. Thank God.

I'd also remind you that in every "FUCKING" fight versus either a mid or hib group I, since I am usually the cleric, would expect to get either insta-aoe-stunned, castable stunned, or plain old melee stunned "IN SOME WAY". So this isn't exactly a new or exciting experience you've discovered.

W

wiseguy1

Fine, but as you are naturally attacking in your balanced group, the stealther can't be wtfstunxxoring all of you. And if the infil is stunning *everybody* in your group then you probably want to reconsider your tictacs.

The game isn't balanced around lining up to duel each other solo. Thank God.

I'd also remind you that in every "FUCKING" fight versus either a mid or hib group I, since I am usually the cleric, would expect to get either insta-aoe-stunned, castable stunned, or plain old melee stunned "IN SOME WAY". So this isn't exactly a new or exciting experience you've discovered.

First of all me/nalistah/jaond dont go in "balanced" groups.. we solo,duo or tripple. And usually fight greater numbers that we are. How exactley would an sb ever be in a balanced grp? its not like sbs can get into regular groups and we dont have a 3d class like mincers to help us either.

S

sheepgobaa

Originally posted by wiseguy1
First of all me/nalistah/jaond dont go in "balanced" groups.. we solo,duo or tripple. And usually fight greater numbers that we are. How exactley would an sb ever be in a balanced grp? its not like sbs can get into regular groups and we dont have a 3d class like mincers to help us either.

From what I've seen you guys mostly team up, buff to the max and then find low rr solo targets to gank.

W

wiseguy1

From what I've seen you guys mostly team up, buff to the max and then find low rr solo targets to gank.

Then i guess u havent seem much..

Yes we team up like we/i have said.. we solo, duo or sometimes tripple. and yes we are buffed.. so what? so are every other stealther/regular we run into also. Yes we kill soloers if they happend to run past us.. who wouldnt?
But thet doesnt meen that we dont fight most fights against similar or greater numbers..

S

sheepgobaa

Then i guess u havent seem much..

Yes we team up like we/i have said.. we solo, duo or sometimes tripple. and yes we are buffed.. so what? so are every other stealther/regular we run into also. Yes we kill soloers if they happend to run past us.. who wouldnt?
But thet doesnt meen that we dont fight most fights against similar or greater numbers..

It seems your colleagues don't like this though - a couple of them above complain when they run into similar numbers.

Well - with your approach/attitude I won't mind getting killed by you - again.....

R

-RG-Jaond

It seems your colleagues don't like this though - a couple of them above complain when they run into similar numbers.

Well - with your approach/attitude I won't mind getting killed by you - again.....

I have never complained about running into similar numbers that's the absolut best fights there is.

We have even aranged 2 vs 2 fights with some alb stealthers the only way to get those fights sometimes, now when emain is so crowded with fotminfils.

W

wiseguy1

Must say that the most fun fights has been when we used to run into elajt/wittor duo back when wittor was still playing. 2vs2 fights like those we had against them are what keeps me playing my sb. 2 bad they dont happen that often nowdays .. :(
But im keeping the hopes up :)

J

jua-

hi i am foty and i enjoy dfing sbs.
or foty with 20% more dmg :>

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Tbh, assasins should lose evade 7. Drop it to evade 4 or something, so there is a point in buying dodger.
This way scouts can land their slam a bit more often also :)
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Ramas

First of all me/nalistah/jaond dont go in "balanced" groups.. we solo,duo or tripple.

Firstly, a stealther "triple" is six people.

3 stealthers + 3 buff bots.

If you choose to have half your group swaying like a zombie at the pk, then that is probably why you lose.

R

-RG-Jaond

If you choose to have half your group swaying like a zombie at the pk, then that is probably why you lose.

Oh so non stealthergroups dont use bb?

And no we dont have 3 buffers

W

wiseguy1

lol
So what u are saying is that if we dont have bbs standing around at mtk we wouldnt loose fights?

And as i have said earlier.. everyone else is buffed and atm buffs will effect the outcome of a fight very much so going out unbuffed is s sure death.. I dont understand why ppl complain about using bbs, everybody does it so why shouldnt we? its not like sbs are the only ones that have em..

O

old.Ramas

Less than 30% of rvr players have buff bot level buffs.

Even fewer get them from bots.

Mythic do have numbers on this shit. You just have to know where to ask.

The numbers are higher on stealthers obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom