Whine Thread!

D

Djin

Post your whines here, and discuss em here etc etc.

plz dont destroy fine post with whine! So begin here! :p

D

Djin

Originally posted by Lumikki
What a useless thread!

<whines>!!!

xx

hehe yeh maybe :) but keeps other posts clean maybe :D tho i doubt it, but its worth a try :D

E

eNzi

Nice topic =D make it sticky for the rest of the time these boards are alive! ppl can go here and talk trash instead of making a new thread every time =P

K

Kallio

Originally posted by eNzi
Nice topic =D make it sticky for the rest of the time these boards are alive! ppl can go here and talk trash instead of making a new thread every time =P

But then there would be only one thread :D

D

duact

my savage was fighting some thrustinfil when a vw came.. ofc we teamed up against the overpowered vw but he whacked me with his scyte for www.googstar.com/nerfvwshitfor250atcapspeed.jpg
i got so chocked that i forgot to use my anytime style. this vw 2shotted the infil and 20shotted me ( i used resistbuffs ofc im no noob ) . then he did /dance to me . now i got a msg for this vw GET SOME SKILL FFS NOOB!

K

Kallio

Originally posted by duact
my savage was fighting some thrustinfil when a vw came.. ofc we teamed up against the overpowered vw but he whacked me with his scyte for www.googstar.com/nerfvwshitfor250atcapspeed.jpg
i got so chocked that i forgot to use my anytime style. this vw 2shotted the infil and 20shotted me ( i used resistbuffs ofc im no noob ) . then he did /dance to me . now i got a msg for this vw GET SOME SKILL FFS NOOB!

OMG FFS YOU SUCK YOU ARE SO BAD! :great:

stfu fotm boi

J

Jarahl Valinor

Originally posted by duact

Link not working? Joke or something? :D

A

Aloca

The pool of whine is endless, this will only be some uselss whine thread. but it not going to help

A

Acun

K since this is a wajn post.
Window draging, Radar and bard speedidontloosehahausuckicheatwtfpwnhaxor.

Users who are viewing this thread