Damn i need to whine

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hulbur

Nerf Dragon fang ffs, and yes i got pwned :(

Mythic nerfed LA and killed the SZ, now do the same with DF please and let the albs feel the burn of having an entire class made useless or at least sub par.

And btw

NERF!!!111!1!!!

E

Edohadien

i know a great place to dig a hole

But iam not goin to tell u MUHAHAHAH

B

barevoose

Originally posted by Hulbur

Mythic nerfed LA and killed the SZ, now do the same with DF please and let the albs feel the burn of having an entire class made useless or at least sub par.

And btw

NERF!!!111!1!!!
Hulbur j00 whine whore!

B

belth

And btw

NERF!!!111!1!!!

We've had plenty of nerfs. Your turn for the next millenia :D

G

Galiryn

SZ isnt ruined, just balanced .. not like before..

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Please tell me the patch where DF was unbalanced?

patch v1.01 aka original release

you do the math :p

K

Kindar

Could be whine imo, but aren't chanter healing pets supposed to stand still and heal....and not running around hitting your back insta healing? :-P

Ran into a chanter in Odins and had that problem...got her thou, but took some time >_<

S

sheepgobaa

And btw

NERF!!!111!1!!!

That'd be subpar and unplayable in the 'does same damage as alb/hib now' sense.

So - would sir like red or white?

L

lalu

can u tell me what will happen after they nerf DF?
did u ever think about that?
ahh yes tons of slash infils who will hit u %20 more dmg (im not talking about relics, mid leather is resistant to thrust dmg and weak against slash soo it means u will lose your extra %10 resist against infs and give them extra %10 dmg)
did u ever see a screenie of slash inf dmg on SBs?
so stfu

A

adari

Originally posted by lalu
ahh yes tons of slash infils who will hit u %20 more dmg (im not talking about relics, mid leather is resistant to thrust dmg and weak against slash soo it means u will lose your extra %10 resist against infs and give them extra %10 dmg)
so stfu

Why dont you stfu? If I was an sb I'd rather get hit harder than stunned for 9 sec.

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by lalu
so stfu

I will never understand people threatening mids that they will go slash and PWN sb's more.

YOU WOULD THINK THAT IF IT'S THAT FUCKING GODLIKE AGAINST SB'S THEY WOULD ALL SPEC IT ALREADY o_O

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Nazghul-
I will never understand people threatening mids that they will go slash and PWN sb's more.

YOU WOULD THINK THAT IF IT'S THAT FUCKING GODLIKE AGAINST SB'S THEY WOULD ALL SPEC IT ALREADY o_O

Despite your misconcieved notion, SB's are not the only opponents of an infiltrator.
Helping a fg Albs fighting a fg Mids, it is nice to be thrust so you can hurt the support more.
Fighting a NS it is nice to have thrust instead of slash. A slash inf will die several horrible deaths to a NS.
What I won't understand is all the bitching about DF while the rest of the thrust chain is utter crap.
Regards, Glottis

T

tuckk

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Despite your misconcieved notion, SB's are not the only opponents of an infiltrator.
Helping a fg Albs fighting a fg Mids, it is nice to be thrust so you can hurt the support more.
Fighting a NS it is nice to have thrust instead of slash. A slash inf will die several horrible deaths to a NS.
What I won't understand is all the bitching about DF while the rest of the thrust chain is utter crap.
Regards, Glottis

You want crap styles, go check the Bladeshades oO

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu

LOL helping, rp hungry fotm infils helping?

You call it help adding when me and nalistah allready got 4infils on us?

NO you leeeech

B

Belomar

I don't care either way since I don't involve myself in the stealther wars, but I think it's pretty amusing to see that even most Albs by now have realized dragonfang will be nerfed. ;)

S

sheepgobaa

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond

NO you leeeech

RP hungry?

That'd be a duo/trio buffbotted high rr SBs hunting for solo targets and whining when Albs assist realmates so those greedy SBs can't get their solo targets.

Are these silly midgard rules or something - do SBs not assist realmates, attack support or casters?

You complain about leaching - if I'm getting zerged by SB groups want an assist. I can understand you not wanting your target to get it, but at least be honest.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by sheepgobaa
RP hungry?

That'd be a duo/trio buffbotted high rr SBs hunting for solo targets and whining when Albs assist realmates so those greedy SBs can't get their solo targets.

Yeah maybe 1 fight per day is vs a solo when we dou rest of the fights is vs 2+ up to fg of fotm.

And about buffbots, 99% of all stealthers got a bb so just stupid not having one.

Are these silly midgard rules or something - do SBs not assist realmates, attack support or casters?

Depends not in a 1fg vs 1fg fight but sure in big zerg war we leech some.

You complain about leaching - if I'm getting zerged by SB groups want an assist. I can understand you not wanting your target to get it, but at least be honest.

Did you make your fotm to stand at amg looking stupid like the rest of the epiczerg from alb?
Don't think so I made my sb for moving around solo and with my friends in small group, not camping a fucking mg if thats what i wanted i would have rolled a paladin walked to amg and stand there looking cool in my epicarmor.

S

sheepgobaa

Lol - yeah right. You made your sb because it wtfpwned everything in sight, and you duo/trio with bbs because you want to wtfpwn smaller numbers than you. Then you whine that people respond by acting in larger numbers.

Think of all the excuse you like - you're fotm, powergaming ad want to exploit an advantage over smaller numbers. All the things you whine about yourself. Now what was that word? Hypoc something...

R

-RG-Jaond

Lol - yeah right. You made your sb because it wtfpwned everything in sight, and you duo/trio with bbs because you want to wtfpwn smaller numbers than you. Then you whine that people respond by acting in larger numbers.

Think of all the excuse you like - you're fotm, powergaming ad want to exploit an advantage over smaller numbers. All the things you whine about yourself. Now what was that word? Hypoc something...

Whatever i don't argue with an idiot like you Donttouchpoopy, you are banned so get the fuck out of here.

S

sheepgobaa

Whatever i don't argue with an idiot like you Donttouchpoopy, you are banned so get the fuck out of here.

what u on about dude????

G

Glottis_Xanadu

NO you leeeech

Sure, as a scout I leech like the best.
My dream team is 2-3 scouts assisting leeching from the zerg being driven around by a minstrel.
And yes, if I see an enemy being attacked I put in some arrows if I have the time. I will leech as much as I can.
A scout or inf attacking one of the 3 healers in a fotm mid group is helping the albs a lot, so in that case it can hardly been called leeching.
Regards, Glottis

S

sheepgobaa

Its called 'leeching' by certain SBs because they don't like losing, So they bitch and whine and find any reason or excuse for it. When they do it its 'skills and tactics'.

U see any SBs fighting me m8 - stick a few arrows in em.

J

jox

As I wrote on VN, I used to scream NERF DRAGONFANG!!! But who cares really. ALL other stealth-classes are performing better than sbs at moment, so in the end we would have to nerf them all to bring sbs back in line. But that wont happen, so the only way to "solve" this problem is to give sbs some love, and that will prolly never happen.

The game will be over for all stealthers when ToA hit Europe anyway, so why not enjoy the last months as much as we can?

S

sheepgobaa

Asp.

Just, finally ticked rr4 this weekend - 3l9 to 4.0 took fkn ages.

D

duact

even if u nerf DF infs still own sbs and ns own all ;)

F

foeewithin

Yeah maybe 1 fight per day is vs a solo when we dou rest of the fights is vs 2+ up to fg of fotm.

And about buffbots, 99% of all stealthers got a bb so just stupid not having one.

Depends not in a 1fg vs 1fg fight but sure in big zerg war we leech some.

Did you make your fotm to stand at amg looking stupid like the rest of the epiczerg from alb?
Don't think so I made my sb for moving around solo and with my friends in small group, not camping a fucking mg if thats what i wanted i would have rolled a paladin walked to amg and stand there looking cool in my epicarmor.

HAHAHAHA :DD funny and true :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom