Alb stealthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

poopisback

Damini

I believe I was banned for unacceptable comments relating to nalistah and ironfoots lack of suitability for this planet.

True although it is, I was wrong to voice it as I did and I apologise for any offence caused.

Now being antagonistic or confrontational, arguing or disagreeing is commonplace on here - just look at how many people in the first five threads are tossing around insults and questioning each others intelligence. If this is the cause of my ban then a good 50% of users on this board should say goodbye. To my knowledge this isn't the all fluffy my little pony fan club (sorry nalistah - you're on the wrong boards). My attitude is not what is in question here - it is one particular action.

Now - you're busy. Fine. Thats life. But don't put up a post saying contact me through my website if you don't intend to respond, or at least acknowedge the contact.

B

behatch

<makes a smart comment to hide the fact he did> nope...naa... :p

B

behatch

Originally posted by witte-
yus belth you noob !! ;ddd

maybe you should reactivate your account and be his friend? you have lots in commen

M

marczje

oh please challenging the mods banning skills poop? :p

B

behatch

Originally posted by marczje
oh please challenging the mods banning skills poop? :p

he is no ordinary man!

its donttouchpoopy Vs the world!

go go spartacus!!!!!!

P

poopisback

Originally posted by behatch
how many times u been banned now? :)

I've lost count.

Ask Jaond - it seems to upset him most.

(I think he's secretly attracted to me and this is the only way he can express it)

D

Damini

You were banned - a ban is still in place, therefore subsequent accounts should be banned too. I turned a blind eye because I just hoped you would quietly reintegrate since you said you were sorry about before, but instead you march in shouting. The cause of your ban was your incredibly over the top abuse you gave people - registering a new account to continue giving people (admittedly lesser) abuse isn't exactly a good way to continue.

What point is there in me contacting you to discuss re-activating an account when you've already blatantly started a new one?

As other people who have been banned before and contacted me will testify, I do get in touch to discuss these things, but not always immediately. If you want a fast response, contact someone who is paid to run these forums, not someone who just gives their spare time. I suggest you discuss this with bigfoot instead of with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread