stealthers

B

behatch

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Am I meant to be offended or amused?

Just because you are Nalistah are joined at the ass doesn't mean everyone else in emain is.

And you've never considered running off from him and seeing if he gets lost?

(And should I then assume from RGs silence that Nali is that dense and gullible ingame?)

lets play a game called which infil is the biggest zerger on excal and then ask poopy if its him!

if we actually guessed what ur char is called would u have the bollox to say yes you are right?

NYDO!!!

B

behatch

Originally posted by kin
Its funny because Lath has same spec as u, same buffs, same armor, just about same ra's and he cannot do it on regular basis.

Yes im more sniper specced so do slithly less damage than u and yes i beat a good deal of sbs in melee, but i have no chance against high rr sbs like jox and rayne who has good buffs and equip. Without Ip and purge up im toasted.

Just tell me how u do it ?

purge and RUN :D

O

old.Emma

Nalistah i know exactly how you feel, you should see the stealth zergs on prydwen.

But one thing is for sure, infils will get nurfed not because of there abilities/skills but because of there population.

And fyi i think Donttouchmypenis isnt posting who he is in game so he can hide the fact he`s a complete n00b.

B

behatch

lol donttouchmypenis rofl

so immature but very funny :p

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by behatch
lets play a game called which infil is the biggest zerger on excal and then ask poopy if its him!

if we actually guessed what ur char is called would u have the bollox to say yes you are right?

NYDO!!!

Thats not it......

And it isn't a fake nick - its the only one I have. I just choose not to post characters in sig or posts. Why this bugs you all so much I don't know - you do realise that your penis doesn't get larger for each 50 in your sig, or rr you gain?

R

-RG-Jaond

Thats not it......

And it isn't a fake nick - its the only one I have. I just choose not to post characters in sig or posts. Why this bugs you all so much I don't know - you do realise that your penis doesn't get larger for each 50 in your sig, or rr you gain?

While your penis get's larger for every infil you invite to group?

B

behatch

Thats not it......

you are calling people dense etc,they want the satisfaction of knowing when they have keeled you? kthx

B

BidAccount

you are calling people dense etc,they want the satisfaction of knowing when they have keeled you? kthx

Assume you have.

Actually its probably easier to list those who haven't.....

(Jaond: Yours must be 8 or 9 feet long by now then....)

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by kin
Without Ip and purge up im toasted.
why don't you go and finish your english course first m8
didn't i write "with both RA's UP" in fat? do you have a hard time to understand or are you a liddul retarded?

Originally posted by kin
Just tell me how u do it ?
oh so if someone has the same spec he will always perform as good as the other one. keke, newsflash m8. there is "sum" skill involved in this game xD

N

nalistah

U do realise that you are a disliked person, Donttouchfotmn00bslikeme?
Where are the people defending you? Coz i dont see any :(

B

behatch

Originally posted by Aussie-
why don't you go and finish your english course first m8
didn't i write "with both RA's UP" in fat? do you have a hard time to understand or are you a liddul retarded?

oh so if someone has the same spec he will always perform as good as the other one. keke, newsflash m8. there is "sum" skill involved in this game xD

more commen sense than skill tbh

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Aybabt zerg?

Haven't seen him for age's

the SB PA's a Sorcerer right infront of me :) then another one pops so i engaged.... didn't know there were 3 other infils close to me :)

but talking about stealth zergs, what the fuck is 7 Mid stealthers doing camping Amg gate :p

B

behatch

Originally posted by Aybabtu
the SB PA's a Sorcerer right infront of me :) then another one pops so i engaged.... didn't know there were 3 other infils close to me :)

but talking about stealth zergs, what the fuck is 7 Mid stealthers doing camping Amg gate :p

they are? oh omw might be able to get based amg and to apple :)

get some mincer to sos u throw gate :p

think it affects grp dont it =)

A

Aybabtu

they are? oh omw might be able to get based amg and to apple :)

get some mincer to sos u throw gate :p

think it affects grp dont it =)

Yup it does :)

but more sport in waiting till i get a chance to actually kill a few of em......

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Aybabtu

Woot??+

How the fuck can only 7 mid stealthers survive at a fotminfilcamp like amg???!!! ;)

A

Aussie-

joxduel.JPG

not that i wanna brag but, that 50% evade on sb whine. hmmm, i fink sbs have alot more problems with my evade and block then I had with his . ofcourse if you waste all end on slam and never carry endpotions, you have a problem ^^
and no he wasn't ooe, he used bounty end stone

A

Aybabtu

Woot??+

How the fuck can only 7 mid stealthers survive at a fotminfilcamp like amg???!!! ;)

they are under the protection of the 2 mid groups randomly roaming close to amg :)

R

-RG-Jaond

joxduel.JPG

not that i wanna brag but, that 50% evade on sb whine. hmmm, i fink they have alot more problems with my evade and block then I had with his :]
and no he wasn't ooe, he used bounty end stone

you sure do alot more dmg then any other scout :)

Btw: is that the ss you showed me on irc? i see now he only drop 3buffs ;)

A

Aussie-

Btw: is that the ss you showed me on irc? i see now he only drop 3buffs ;)
if you still don't know this, mids never drop more then 3 buffs. even if they have 3 full rows.

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by nalistah
U do realise that you are a disliked person, Donttouchfotmn00bslikeme?
Where are the people defending you? Coz i dont see any :(

And I should give a rats ass?

R

-RG-Jaond

if you still don't know this, mids never drop more then 3 buffs. even if they have 3 full rows.

Eh ok :)

Seen infils dropping ALOT of buffs thought it was the same

Z

zmurf

afaik aussie is 50 slash in that duel, but i might be mistaken ...

B

BidAccount

Woot??+

Because SBs are the longstanding kings of the fotm zerg?

Come to Midgard - home of stealthzerguild (tm).

A

Aybabtu

Eh ok :)

Seen infils dropping ALOT of buffs thought it was the same

I run with 8 :)

both AF ones, dex, con, str, dex/quick, str/con and the health regen one to lower downtime :)

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by zmurf
afaik aussie is 50 slash in that duel, but i might be mistaken ...

yes and the dmg I did was still low, with my old 31 slash spec I did more on sbs then with new 50 slash spec on him.
but I see he has dmg add, i'm sure he had abs buff too =)

Users who are viewing this thread