stealthers

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Nice stealthzerg at amg Jook teh fun really :great:

2fg+ or was it only 1.5 ?

Well just to /quit no more rp's from me, have fun fighting cliff beetles or something

Why are you quoting me and replying to jook?

And after last nights midzerg you really really cannot comment!!

R

-RG-Jaond

We all know Jook is your infil now

And let's se 3sb vs 2fg alb stealthers and we are the zergers?

T

tomee

I was planning on getting my NS to 50 and solo RVR. How wrong i was. lvl 50 NS without buff bott ( which i think ruins the game) and i cant kill anything.

I have 2 choices get stealther grp 50rps per kill etc as no other non stealther grp wants an NS or solo in svasud on greys. Either way as a rr2 stealth i cant kill sod all main RVR solo.

Maybe albs and mids let there stealthers join normal grps thats y so many higher ranked stealthers, i dont know y.

I have a lvl 50 tank same problem in a small guild of rl friends not enough to make full grp 4 RVR he could not get an RVR grp so resort to NS for solo.

Bit dissapointed to be honest solod NS mostly to 50 to find out i cant kill fek all.

B

behatch

jook is donttooch?

B

BidAccount

Wrong again....

Tho I like Jook, but I certainly wouldn't join a guild called 'Bunch of Slappers'.....

(Why did pick jook though? I wasn't even logged on for most of last night.)

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by tomee
I was planning on getting my NS to 50 and solo RVR. How wrong i was. lvl 50 NS without buff bott ( which i think ruins the game) and i cant kill anything.

I have 2 choices get stealther grp 50rps per kill etc as no other non stealther grp wants an NS or solo in svasud on greys. Either way as a rr2 stealth i cant kill sod all main RVR solo.

Maybe albs and mids let there stealthers join normal grps thats y so many higher ranked stealthers, i dont know y.

I have a lvl 50 tank same problem in a small guild of rl friends not enough to make full grp 4 RVR he could not get an RVR grp so resort to NS for solo.

Bit dissapointed to be honest solod NS mostly to 50 to find out i cant kill fek all.

Same for all low rr unbuffed stealthers tbh.

Why is it you think all the high rr buffbotted stealthers whine about low rr stealthgroups? Could it be that their easiest prey is low rr unbuffed stealthers and that the greedy feckers are missing their rps?

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Same for all low rr unbuffed stealthers tbh.

Why is it you think all the high rr buffbotted stealthers whine about low rr stealthgroups? Could it be that their easiest prey is low rr unbuffed stealthers and that the greedy feckers are missing their rps?

Or you could rvr in another zone and don't have to stealthzerg maybe?

You do know there is other rvrzones then amg emain?

B

BidAccount

Or you could rvr in another zone and don't have to stealthzerg maybe?

You do know there is other rvrzones then amg emain?

Hmmm

Odin's - stealthzerged to hell and back by ranger heavy groups. Some nice fg v fg normal fights, until the mids turn up in multi groups.

Hadrian's - home of the solo/duo teams. Can be fun, until the mids turn up in multigroups.

DF - I prefer to leave alone, but normally the home of low rr/low level stealthers. Oh, and don't log in while its in mid hands as groups of mids played by 12 year olds tend to camp the merchants.

R

-RG-Jaond

Hmmm

Odin's - stealthzerged to hell and back by ranger heavy groups. Some nice fg v fg normal fights, until the mids turn up in multi groups.

Hadrian's - home of the solo/duo teams. Can be fun, until the mids turn up in multigroups.

DF - I prefer to leave alone, but normally the home of low rr/low level stealthers. Oh, and don't log in while its in mid hands as groups of mids played by 12 year olds tend to camp the merchants.

Yeah sure mids zergs alot in hw lol, maybe try use your stealth bottum if you got a problem with the mid keeptaking force passing mmg once a day.

If i was an low rr fotminfil i would try Uppland or some other place and not just zerg the hell out of everybody in emain. Fighting with 1billion other "solo" infils about every single rp.

D

Driwen

Hmmm

odins: albs and hibs zerg odins aswell and you do have stealth to avoid such zergs (they usually dont bother/see stealthers even if they are just ran through you). Besides you can also go to roam near blendrake/nott/fens to pick off solo'ers who leave to go to odins.

HW: again albs/hibs do the same thing and its usually just for the we must have DF keeptake group so you can avoid those again by stealthing and avoiding getting into their path otherwise you die and come back and most likely wont see them again

df: you can hunt here great, just dont login at obvious places were they see you logging in for 20 secs. There are places were you could log out and in relatively safe without ppl noticing you or atleast they exist for mids. So they must exist for albs aswell.

ow and you could possibly go to breifine or some other place than amg emain. Hell explore abit of hibs frontier it is actually a nice place to see once or twice in your daoc lifetime :p

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Silenzio
http://sshotholder.tripod.com/rat/count_the_rat.jpg

(copy and paste)

and yess... im enjoin ;P

yes there is a stealthzerg of hibs, but thats usually just at hmg avoid starting a fight there and you are usually safe (go in between htk/hmg or atk/amg or camp amg or wander around in odins. The stealthzerg is a slow/none moving object and as solo'er/duo'er you can easily avoid them 9 out of 10 times. However they are irritating yes.

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by driwen
odins: albs and hibs zerg odins aswell and you do have stealth to avoid such zergs (they usually dont bother/see stealthers even if they are just ran through you). Besides you can also go to roam near blendrake/nott/fens to pick off solo'ers who leave to go to odins.

HW: again albs/hibs do the same thing and its usually just for the we must have DF keeptake group so you can avoid those again by stealthing and avoiding getting into their path otherwise you die and come back and most likely wont see them again

df: you can hunt here great, just dont login at obvious places were they see you logging in for 20 secs. There are places were you could log out and in relatively safe without ppl noticing you or atleast they exist for mids. So they must exist for albs aswell.

ow and you could possibly go to breifine or some other place than amg emain. Hell explore abit of hibs frontier it is actually a nice place to see once or twice in your daoc lifetime :p

I was being a little facetious, but I have been all over the hib frontier, and uppland. TBH these places aren't worth it unless you're an archer camping ligen. Its rare to finda single hib xping in their frontier - uppland is marginally better. You die more in emain, but the density of population is there.

B

belth

The stealthzerg is a slow/none moving object

Would think they'd die of boredom... Ah well, 2 rps for a kill every 30 mins must r0x.

S

Silenzio

yes there is a stealthzerg of hibs, but thats usually just at hmg avoid starting a fight there and you are usually safe (go in between htk/hmg or atk/amg or camp amg or wander around in odins. The stealthzerg is a slow/none moving object and as solo'er/duo'er you can easily avoid them 9 out of 10 times. However they are irritating yes.

hem thos pic r in both hmg and amg odin

well have lot from atk too :)

1 fg hib stealtehr + add...

have to be luky with t"time"to hunt in odin...

Originally posted by belth
Would think they'd die of boredom... Ah well, 2 rps for a kill every 30 mins must r0x.

think is the reason why afater a couple ov hourse they move to emain or somwher esle... but after 2/3 kill they promptly bk ;P

O

old.Nol

Re: Re: stealthers

Originally posted by K0nah
cos nighshades make fg's with rangers and camp amg/hmg in odins and zerg soloers all the time for 50rps each because they cant be arsed to run to emain to get ganked by a similarly sized alb/mid stealther force?

Weird, you would think they would meet somewhere along the way, 'cos in my experience the hib tk is camped by an fg albs stealthers and the HMG is camped by an fg of alb stealthers.

/wave hi loxley

Z

ztyx

Originally posted by december_rain
How come there is like a shit load more high lvl infls and sbs
then ns`s ? and "last weeks rps" is dominated by sbs and infls over ns`s.. fair question since im just wondering.

**not a whine**

NS has a longer way to get to the RPs

B

behatch

Re: Re: stealthers

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
No idea, I just got ganked by some lame ass retarded NS grouping with another lame ass retarded ns...
Names started with Cyclone or something, and the last month of the year...

lol,you sir are a legend.

B

behatch

if i was a ns i sure as hell wouldnt run all the way to emain to get zerged with 20 mins...easyer to go afk on pad ;)

but imo NS is the "best" stealthing class,no fotm infils winning isnt the only thing in life...

Users who are viewing this thread