/Salute to alb stealthers!

J

jox

Sorry for spam, but I dont have mirc.

But I have to say it before I forget about it; never seen so many alb stealthers solo like today and yesterday, even low rrs. You have much more guts than many sbs had(including me many times) during the golden days pre 1.62, when we sbs stood 8-12 peps below mtk. Thx for the fun(and I mean it for once :) )!

V

vintervargen

didnt notice any population decrease at AMG tbh :p

B

bracken_woodman

Awww what a nice post...makes me feel all warm inside... :fluffle:

L

lpep

i must have just been unlucky then when i stumbled upon the 5 high rr infs near mtk,they wasnt grpd at all just keeping each other company ....... :)

Z

ztyx

Originally posted by lpep
i must have just been unlucky then when i stumbled upon the 5 high rr infs near mtk,they wasnt grpd at all just keeping each other company ....... :)

We are very social and friendly. Sry about that.

A

azshara

not seen jox solo even once today. always with atleast 4 others ;x

Z

ztyx

I really like it now when you albs comes to us around mmg/mtk. For the first time we don't have to run the long way to amg :)

BUT don't come too many at one time ;)

J

jox

Originally posted by azshara
not seen jox solo even once today. always with atleast 4 others ;x

I have been teaming, yes, I have been duoing, yes, and I have been soloing, yes, but; only idiots stumble into my zerg over and over(you), ask Elajt/Witte how to avoid it.

S

sheepgobaa

Who are all these n00b hunters and SBs you've been breeding?

Might want to warn them that amg is a dangerous place btw....

J

jox

Originally posted by sheepgobaa
Who are all these n00b hunters and SBs you've been breeding?

Might want to warn them that amg is a dangerous place btw....

didnt you get banned for your stupid comments gimpy? guess I have to inform the admins again...

G

Galiryn

Me and Aashild ( minstrel ) was duo pwning at MTK :p

A

Arkian

Originally posted by jox

But I have to say it before I forget about it; never seen so many alb stealthers solo like today and yesterday, even low rrs. You have much more guts than many sbs had(including me many times) during the golden days pre 1.62, when we sbs stood 8-12 peps below mtk. Thx for the fun(and I mean it for once :) )!

/applaud Jox

It's nice for somebody to highlight when positive things happen in game.

V

Vrollo

ah run into you once, wasn't actually solo. was checking walls and jumped to midside mmg and was gonna meet infi and scout groupmate at gates when I got slaughtered by your gang :(
Did manage to avoid your zerg since then :)

ps: when you use a charge do you get out of stealth when you use it? haven't had the pleasure of testing it yet, still need charges on me xbow.

L

loxleyhood

Theres like 7 Shadowblades camping amg this morning.....

K

Kurik BHM

probably just unlucky.. but every damn time i solo in emain.. i meet jox with 2-3 other stealthers =/.

Twice yesterday, altho i had a quite cool run last run before bed. Made 10k, owning Montarlo, various hunters and sbs... that was fun.

B

behatch

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Theres like 7 Shadowblades camping amg this morning.....

good,makes a change for "your" 3fg zerg at amg

B

behatch

Originally posted by Kurik BHM
probably just unlucky.. but every damn time i solo in emain.. i meet jox with 2-3 other stealthers =/.

Twice yesterday, altho i had a quite cool run last run before bed. Made 10k, owning Montarlo, various hunters and sbs... that was fun.

unlucky

and as the amount of stealthers camping the same spots its hard to point out the solo'ers

A

azshara

Originally posted by jox
I have been teaming, yes, I have been duoing, yes, and I have been soloing, yes, but; only idiots stumble into my zerg over and over(you), ask Elajt/Witte how to avoid it.
so... 99.9% teaming, 20% duoing and 0.1% soloing..?

and how could i stumble into your zerg when its the zerg that adds? ;d

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by jox

and where the fun was to uncover and hunters start shooting? :(
sometimes i though i was in a keep and rangers where angry in me cause i climbed wall unstealthed.....

well i know i am on excal i expect to get zerged when solo/duo
well really can't blame noone not even boys like jox...when i passed mmg to mtk i saw in gates like 5 infils waiting.....sad really
the zerg is bad but sometimes i try to figure who is zerging and who is counterzerging....not that matters...the result is always the same

/rele
back again:p

Users who are viewing this thread