Alb stealthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

witte-

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Try to read his original post again mate - he did not ask for scouts or mincer but for infils hunters and SB's and i don't know how many hunters you have so just take a chill pill sit down and relax before you hurt yourself!

:m00:

C

Conchabar

i got owned by 1 fg of stealthers yesterday + 5 adds :x

N

nalistah

Originally posted by naliistah
Oh goody - another stealthzerg whine.

Can I join in?

You are so mature, Donttouchpoopy. (named Asp ingame)

You keep creating acc after acc, after you get banned. lol.
And why do u name it almost like mine? just one letter more. Lame imo.

J

Jarahl Valinor

Originally posted by behatch
what kind of sad **** dies and goes out for revendge with a friend? lol...

totallyhot,go make a zerg and fo

LOL, very mature :) I cant honestly say I've never grouped with my infil, cus I usually duo with my guild and IRL m8 Kalizara, but other than that, I never stealthZERG

So dont accuse me for zerging :sleeping:

P.S if you dont believe me, ask Nalistah and Jaond, they ganked me and Kalizara 3 times now :eek:

:clap:

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by Binbinqegabinik
haha just face it you 9sec stealthers are overpowered and THATS why we have to move in large numbers to fend of the alb stealther horde inc with overpowered tools

AE mezz! (10 sec mezz yohou)
purged
Stun (5-6s wowo if not resisted)
oh for the love of..
SLam (no to hit bonus)
eeeek
Dragonfang (ok i give up here)
fuck me..

but anyway
whine etc

P

Powahhh

what kind of sad **** dies and goes out for revendge with a friend? lol...

totallyhot,go make a zerg and fo

twat:great:
go back to bed i bet you are one of the gays that go in 5ppls grp and gang solo
you fo
in 3 days solo-duo (yes solo and i am only rr2 i think i can enjoy some even number fights no matter if i gotwtfpwned or win i play to having fun not to be ubah or to be a top10 char
and i got about 7-8 fights with other solo/duo and in about 10h playtime in those 3 days so piss of ... and i am sure infils can't kill me so i do not believe i caught from the infil zerg...

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by naliistah
Oh goody - another stealthzerg whine.

Can I join in?

lol you are so sad donttouchmyfotm

B

behatch

Originally posted by Jarahl Valinor
LOL, very mature :) I cant honestly say I've never grouped with my infil, cus I usually duo with my guild and IRL m8 Kalizara, but other than that, I never stealthZERG

So dont accuse me for zerging :sleeping:

P.S if you dont believe me, ask Nalistah and Jaond, they ganked me and Kalizara 3 times now :eek:

:clap:

are you blind? i didnt accuse i told you to do it

B

behatch

Originally posted by Powahhh
twat:great:
go back to bed i bet you are one of the gays that go in 5ppls grp and gang solo
you fo
in 3 days solo-duo (yes solo and i am only rr2 i think i can enjoy some even number fights no matter if i gotwtfpwned or win i play to having fun not to be ubah or to be a top10 char
and i got about 7-8 fights with other solo/duo and in about 10h playtime in those 3 days so piss of ... and i am sure infils can't kill me so i do not believe i caught from the infil zerg...

key worlds being i bet,stfu when u actually see me in a zerg,until you do go bum your own fotm arse,i havent grouped with more than 1 other sb in weeks.

B

behatch

Originally posted by belth
Aww, they don't like you? :(

in order for me to know if they dont like me i would have to ask to join there "group" which i dont.

got to love clueless fotm tards

J

jaondlovespoopy

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
lol you are so sad donttouchmyfotm

You keep reporting em m8y and I'll keep making em - takes all of 30 seconds.

That is until Damini does me the common courtesy of responding to my message (as requested on the first ban post).

B

behatch

Originally posted by jaondlovespoopy
You keep reporting em m8y and I'll keep making em - takes all of 30 seconds.

That is until Damini does me the common courtesy of responding to my message (as requested on the first ban post).

lol are you for real? you go beyond the defintion of sad.

J

jaondlovespoopy

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
lol get a life :ROFLMAO:

I have one - annoying SB players is just a bonus, but sadly no challenge :(

B

behatch

Why thank you - I try.

is your child growing up faster than you? i would imagine he/she is..

B

belth

in order for me to know if they dont like me i would have to ask to join there "group" which i dont.

got to love clueless fotm tards

Sheesh, it's a social game! Talk to people!

J

jaondlovespoopy

is your child growing up faster than you? i would imagine he/she is..

Adulthood is overated.

J

jaondlovespoopy

lol,you demented?

Nope - just find that whilst reality is a nice place to visit I wouldn't want to live there.

F

firebirth

Yet another whine/"your class is overpowered" thread to add to the sh*t heap.

Dont you people relise that each Realm has advantageous classes and disadvantageous classes, its how you protect your weaknesses and use your strengths that make a realm work well.

Mythic aint gonna change anything unless they see balance problems, and they aint gonna listen to the ceiseless whine.

Maybe you should get in game (when the servers are back up hehe) and tery to exploit the strengths of your characters instead of whinging about them

/rant

B

behatch

Originally posted by firebirth
Yet another whine/"your class is overpowered" thread to add to the sh*t heap.

Dont you people relise that each Realm has advantageous classes and disadvantageous classes, its how you protect your weaknesses and use your strengths that make a realm work well.

Mythic aint gonna change anything unless they see balance problems, and they aint gonna listen to the ceiseless whine.

Maybe you should get in game (when the servers are back up hehe) and tery to exploit the strengths of your characters instead of whinging about them

/rant

yet another person telling us tis shit,if i gave a shit i would have listened to this first person,i'd rather whine kthxbye.

B

behatch

Nope - just find that whilst reality is a nice place to visit I wouldn't want to live there.

why dont u try speccing your infil 50slash and 50thrust? Oo

main wep thrust for df Left hand for uber dmg,and when landed df switch main hand to slash for uber Slash dmg?

Just a thought :)

D

Damini

jaondlovespoopy - I have a lot on my plate at the moment, and by the time I got round to responding you'd already re-registered an account. I turned a blind eye to this, hoping that you would behave better since in your e-mail you were apologetic about your behaviour - sadly, you are still behaving in the same antagonistic manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread