Alb stealthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harebear

Was fun with your 1fg at mtk, even thou you killed me several times we got most of you in the end :D

ps. nurf Alpha escaping as usual :<

A

Appollo

Originally posted by harebear
Was fun with your 1fg at mtk, even thou you killed me several times we got most of you in the end :D

ps. nurf Alpha escaping as usual :<

thx 4 coming here and saying..

N

nalistah

alb-stealthers are so destroying the stealthrvr atm. Not just that they are overpowered beyond the natural, most of them move in massive numbers as well.

A

andruril

Originally posted by nalistah
alb-stealthers are so destroying the stealthrvr atm. Not just that they are overpowered beyond the natural, most of them move in massive numbers as well.

mid stealthers are so destroying the stealthrvr atm. they move in massive numbers to outnumber our bigger numbers and better skills... its a realm based opinion... shit happens.

A

Aybabtu

Mid-stealthers are so destroying the stealthrvr atm. Most of them move in massive numbers as well.

V

Vrollo

alb-stealthers are so destroying the stealthrvr atm.

Not only alb stealthers tbh, at some times Mids are good at it too or even worse, but have to admit our stealth population is huge at some times.

F

Felan-Gimp

o_O im drunk and remembered my BW name/password when i couldnt remember is when sober :)
Anyway...... Stop zerging u fuckers, from all realms

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Felan-Gimp
o_O im drunk and remembered my BW name/password when i couldnt remember is when sober :)
Anyway...... Stop zerging u fuckers, from all realms

why r u drunk, infront of a computer, on a sunday?

U

uglymug

zerg or not...it does not seem to matter

yesterday i was in fg stealthers ... still got outzerged...twice!

S

squalion

prime time /who ranger 50 4-10 online
prime time /who nightshade 50 8-12 online

can some pls do /who shadow/hunter 50 at prime time? would like to know how many online

and also someone do /who infil 50 prime time, would like to know howmany :p

infils groups usally out number other stealther grps 2 to 1

theyre the ones destroying rvr :eek: :p, cant go anywhere without being ganked by 2-3, and with str relics, fucking impossable to take one down, had a rr1/2 infil pwn me in df nearly , had to use ip and purge & fa2 each time, and barely won, he was buffed tho i wasnt :p

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by squalion
prime time /who ranger 50 4-10 online
prime time /who nightshade 50 8-12 online

can some pls do /who shadow/hunter 50 at prime time? would like to know how many online

and also someone do /who infil 50 prime time, would like to know howmany :p

infils groups usally out number other stealther grps 2 to 1

theyre the ones destroying rvr :eek: :p, cant go anywhere without being ganked by 2-3, and with str relics, fucking impossable to take one down, had a rr1/2 infil pwn me in df nearly , had to use ip and purge & fa2 each time, and barely won, he was buffed tho i wasnt :p

Usually ~32 Infils online prime time on weekdays - borrowed a mates acc who has a 50 SB - got ~28 Sb's online prime time......

It's not the classes in the stealthzerg who kills Excal Stealth RvR but the people that can't stand losing a fair 1on1 and therefor has to bring more - don't mind Duo's because there you'll still hae a chance if you land PA combo........

B

Binbinqegabinik

Originally posted by andruril
mid stealthers are so destroying the stealthrvr atm. they move in massive numbers to outnumber our bigger numbers and better skills... its a realm based opinion... shit happens.

haha just face it you 9sec stealthers are overpowered and THATS why we have to move in large numbers to fend of the alb stealther horde inc with overpowered tools

AE mezz!
purged
Stun
oh for the love of..
SLam
eeeek
Dragonfang
fuck me..

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Binbinqegabinik
haha just face it you 9sec stealthers are overpowered and THATS why we have to move in large numbers to fend of the alb stealther horde inc with overpowered tools

AE mezz!
purged
Stun
oh for the love of..
SLam
eeeek
Dragonfang
fuck me..

Whine whine whine.........what a lame excuse to stealthzerg

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Binbinqegabinik

AE mezz!
purged
Stun
oh for the love of..
SLam
eeeek
Dragonfang
fuck me..

Lol, the aoe mezz is 5 seconds cast time retard.
Lol, the instant stun is 700 range, lasts around 6s on most opponents, damage output from a minstrel is pretty bad most of the time (yes, high rr minstrels rock).
Lol, slam on a scout. You do know that you can evade slams as an sb right? Maybe because it has no to hit bonus? I have had slams being evaded 7 times in a row, gets very annoying.
Dragonfang, yes, nice. Thrust is a crap line for the rest. Funny how it has become a problem since LA got brought back into line. No more 4 hitting an inf means they need to get nerfed.. yawn.
What I find much more worrysome is the NS/Ranger zerg in Odin's. Damn, those Hibs suck donkey balls really. Why don't NS come to Emain and play with the big boys?
Regards, Glottis

B

behatch

yeah glottis you are allowd to not be gay you know

stfu aybabtu mid stealthers dont zerg no where near as much as alb.... sure hang around mtk,attack a sb,wha the fuck do you know another jumps you GUESS WHY?! they have just ported and buffed at the same time LOOOOOSERS,get some fucking brains

P

phule_gubben

why r u drunk, infront of a computer, on a sunday?

Onlinedating maybe?

His PC is now his new girlfriend u know. Had to get drunk to not be too embarassed.

:lol:

B

behatch

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Usually ~32 Infils online prime time on weekdays - borrowed a mates acc who has a 50 SB - got ~28 Sb's online prime time......

It's not the classes in the stealthzerg who kills Excal Stealth RvR but the people that can't stand losing a fair 1on1 and therefor has to bring more - don't mind Duo's because there you'll still hae a chance if you land PA combo........

yes,think again

infils/sb...scouts/hunter and oh wtf mincer / ????

you have 3 stealthing classes increaseing the zergs numbers

Q

qyrf

funny how all says the other realms zergs more than your own,

and if you dont like it go hw, when no one is attacking alb keeps, it's very quiet zone, so go there an do your duels, and leave the rest of us to our zergs in emain and odins!

that way we can get less of these zerg whines.

O

old.Filip

stfu aybabtu mid stealthers dont zerg no where near as much as alb.... sure hang around mtk,attack a sb,wha the fuck do you know another jumps you GUESS WHY?! they have just ported and buffed at the same time LOOOOOSERS,get some fucking brains

still mid holds the stealther zerg record in my book ... some weeks ago we kill 22 mid stealthers at amg .... yes .. 22 !!! ..

never seen so many alb stealthers before...

and tbh i see 5+ mid stealthers moving together which give the impression that they are grouped ... if you get jumped by any numbers at a MG you cant really know if there is lots of duos/solo's the same place or a real group ...

BUUUTT then again .. i think the mid stealthers group up becuase the alb stealtherteam >> other realms stealthers.....
or you can say that the minser/infil combo is the stealthers version of savages/healers...

so i can understand why the other realms would group up a bit more... (i think in the last 2 months i have seen and been in 1 group of 4 ... rest has been 1-3)

Filip

B

behatch

Originally posted by old.Filip
still mid holds the stealther zerg record in my book ... some weeks ago we kill 22 mid stealthers at amg .... yes .. 22 !!! ..

Filip

22 is nothing comparaed to alb stealth zergs and i'am pretty sure that didnt happen

J

Jarahl Valinor

Evad Cry.... More.....

Stop saying that ONLY Albion Stealthers Stealthzerg, cus mids do it just a much!!

Alb Stealther get ganked by 1 SB - Alb Stealther brings a m8 and ganks SB - SB Brings 2 m8s and ganks 2 Alb stealthers - Alb stealthers brings 1 m8 and ganks 2 SB's etc etc

Thats your problem, people are afraid of loosing atm, thus wanting to be at least 1 more person than their opponent!!

B

behatch

Originally posted by Jarahl Valinor
Evad Cry.... More.....

Stop saying that ONLY Albion Stealthers Stealthzerg, cus mids do it just a much!!

Alb Stealther get ganked by 1 SB - Alb Stealther brings a m8 and ganks SB - SB Brings 2 m8s and ganks 2 Alb stealthers - Alb stealthers brings 1 m8 and ganks 2 SB's etc etc

Thats your problem, people are afraid of loosing atm, thus wanting to be at least 1 more person than their opponent!!

what kind of sad **** dies and goes out for revendge with a friend? lol...

totallyhot,go make a zerg and fo

D

drerranwan

Wich i find the lamest is being stealthzerged and some gay inf like venge comes and spam /laugh or /rude on me... now if u wanna be cool do it on ur own dont zerg me ffs

O

old.Filip

22 is nothing comparaed to alb stealth zergs and i'am pretty sure that didnt happen

i have no intention of lyeing..... and we countet em......

N

naliistah

Oh goody - another stealthzerg whine.

Can I join in?

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by behatch
yes,think again

infils/sb...scouts/hunter and oh wtf mincer / ????

you have 3 stealthing classes increaseing the zergs numbers

Try to read his original post again mate - he did not ask for scouts or mincer but for infils hunters and SB's and i don't know how many hunters you have so just take a chill pill sit down and relax before you hurt yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread