/Salute to alb stealthers!

D

[DK]hakke

The famous Joxzerg is very avoidable :)

Think I met you solo yesterday :p

H

herjulf

They soloed?

i didnt notice, got loxley down this morning then 2 popped towards mmg which i eluded, then i saw a scout after 5min w8 which i followed /y:ed at to make him turn around. ( poor stealth )

fought him and whaddaya know, 2 infils popped and ran to aid him.

And the usuall zerg amg as always.

but should there has been an "unusual" solo ratio.. /clap.

i didnt notice all day though.

K

Knix

Originally posted by Powahhh
when i passed mmg to mtk i saw in gates like 5 infils waiting.....

If you are refering to the time today early afternoon saturday, then fyi it was dou infis standing there and been there for around 15mins, and you and another dou pair passing on the same time as a solo sb or hunter "cant remember" was passing.. and nope 5vs1 wasnt a fair fight but you attacked him too, so please dont try to post bs like that when you dont even know what your talking about and you were even attacking him too..

if it was not that time you were thinking off, sry, and just ignore it :)

M

marczje

just because jox is more known to people, he gets flamed by his grping, altho there are many hib (*cough* fg bear family odins hmg 02.00 cet) and albstealthers also running large grps

L

loxleyhood

To flame one person for a zerg is rediculous because it takes more than one person to zerg.

C

choonz

Im always solo :(
I sometimes hang out on the milegates if other Scouts are around tho. More fun than running in a constant MG to MG treadmill, knowing if i unstealth (or sometimes if i stay stealthed) im gunna get chopped into iccle fishy pieces by 2-3 SB.
Plus you have to be quick to get a kill in sideways because Tahngarth has AOE critshot with AOE DOT proc!!!11eightytwo

B

behatch

Originally posted by marczje
just because jox is more known to people, he gets flamed by his grping, altho there are many hib (*cough* fg bear family odins hmg 02.00 cet) and albstealthers also running large grps

its more to do with the fact you see his high rr.....if i get zerged i just think ah feck,if i see pheonix Knight within that zerg,thats what anoys me the most.....high rr on an overpowered class and they need to zerg? ROFL get some fucking balls and try solo its loads more fun or was...your zergs screwed it though

F

Felan-Gimp

Jox is ghey

So when me and edelia met your "Guild" on mmg at 3am whats that called?

B

behatch

Re: Jox is ghey

Originally posted by Felan-Gimp
So when me and edelia met your "Guild" on mmg at 3am whats that called?

make sense or go away noob

Users who are viewing this thread