Alb Frontier

A

Armalite

When are you albs going to start caring for your frontier? It's no fun pop'ing your keeps when you don't come and take it back.

R

.Raewyn

Originally posted by Armalite
When are you albs going to start caring for your frontier? It's no fun pop'ing your keeps when you don't come and take it back.

Yeah.. we should all attack a defended keep for you to farm us rather than waiting for you to get bored and leave.. :rolleyes:

K

Kagato.

Keeps = Dull

And as said above, we're at a disadvantage against defended keeps so why give the rps away.

If you want fights come block Excalibur road, thats much more fun.

O

old.LandShark

Albs:
"yeah, like we want to go and get RP-farmed at your keeps"

Mids:
"yeah, like we want to be gradually worn down by an incessant load of rezz-sick not-worth-RP-yet people..."

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Armalite

ROFL like the Mids I locked in at Beno and then slaughtered the support classes with like 5 people... PWNED

Renaris later on 4 FG Mids, 2 SBs get owned by 2 rejuv clerics, rest outside get smited, nuked by a mere nr of albs. Like omg you seriously need to learn something when it comes to raiding a keep when I'm in it...

So when you guys ever gonna take a keep when we are there? :) Because you all run from defended keeps like everyone else. And to be honest your keeps are being constantly taken as well and you only show up with 5 FG+ so don't say we do shit you actually don't even come to the keep if you don't have the nrs :p

End of rant

Now get back to work. And grow some skills. Getting owned by a rejuv cleric is bad enough...

A

AbPoon

Only Alb keep youve ever seen is Sauvage Khalen.

Dunno why you've suddenly started saying you own everyone now, you were saying everyone in Alb were total pricks a few months back in every post.

K

Khalen

Originally posted by AbPoon
Only Alb keep youve ever seen is Sauvage Khalen.

Dunno why you've suddenly started saying you own everyone now, you were saying everyone in Alb were total pricks a few months back in every post.

hahaha since people like the starter of this post think they so good at taking undefended keeps and now showing what skills they got when there is at least 1 man defending :p

I don't say I own everyone I said I owned those middies who were there quite smart to be honest. Would have expected mids to be a bit smarter but it seems there own tricks work just as well on them :)

A

Armalite

-quote-
hahaha since people like the starter of this post think they so good at taking undefended keeps and now showing what skills they got when there is at least 1 man defending

---
The point of the post was not to say how "über" I am, or how Midgard "owned" you, bacuse we didn't. The point of the post is a simple question; Why do you not defend your realm better?

The fact that you see every post by another realm than your own in this forum as an insult to your class, to albion, or whatever, and lots of complaining about RP farming, do give me a very good answer to my question; If a lot of people are like you that is.

T

Trinilim

Simple answer:

Too many RP whores

quoting Yog:

"Sure I'll help take the keep, if there are defenders. No fun if no RPs are involved"

F

Flimgoblin

Because 30 mids in the lord room make it rather impossible to take (unless we have 5 earth wizards - which we don't - maybe I should start keeping a trebuchet in my vault ;))

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
Because 30 mids in the lord room make it rather impossible to take

actually I should qualify that...

rather impossible to take without a decent number of people and some organisation...

since the albion version of taking a defended keep is often "run in one at a time and feed them RPs till they're too bloated with realm abilities to move" that makes it impossible in 99% of the cases ;)

oh well, one day... people might listen to someone and we'll get keeps back :)

S

shilak

90% of albs dont realise you can RvR in places other than Emain ;)

A

Armolas

Originally posted by shilak
90% of albs dont realise you can RvR in places other than Emain ;)

The other 10% know that sometimes you can RvR in DF :p

T

[TP]Darksbane

thats the problem. ppl lvl upto 50 and then on the bus the emain. not giving a thought to their own frontier untill the word Excal under attack or something. but thats the way the game has gone. Question is, is it due to the first few ppl who set the trend off and made emain the Centre of the RvR world? or is it how Mythic intended or did not intend the RvR part of the game to function?
we cant blame anyone but ourselves for the everyone going emain and zerging becos we have all done it and will continue to do it. its all the upcoming lvl 50s know and will know until they are taught different. i prefer 1fg vs 1fg tbh, and defending keeps is fun and so is taking them. but the guards are so hard now its more or less impossible to capture a well defended keep, so ppl think "why Bother". its a combination of human nature (someone else will do it) way of thinking, and the way the game is Written.
So Power to Da Zerg!

O

old.Leel

It's funny how easy it is to take keeps in alb though. They don't get there to defend in time so they lose it. Guess it's sloppy alb mentality or something. Now try taking a mid keep, you'll have defenders there pretty quick:)

S

shilak

Yup, its always the same, take 4fg mids over to albland with no rams and drop a keep, rarely get company unless its Beno (crafters) or Rens (near enough to PK), even in 'primetime'.

Cant even get near a keep for long in hibland with just 4fg and takes a lot more with rams to drop a hib keep during 'primetime'.

Cant remember the last time I was online when a mid keep was lost without there being 6fg+ attackers and/or multiple rams on each door.

The whole of RvR needs to be revamped, damage penalties for losing keeps in your area of frontier, separating the frontier zones from the exp zones to reduce zone crashes when relic raids are attempted, separate milegates from each other by much larger distances to avoid MG2MG zerging, reduce/spread out the respawn rates on keep guards so they cant wipe out 3fg without help and downpower the keep guards so its possible to do keep raids with 2fg again, amonst other things.

A

Arthwyr

Next time you take a keep we will get it back and spam our aoe stun at you while we pbaoe and gtaoe you with our superior keep taking/defending classes.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

wtf is up with all these arrogant mids and hibs. Albs have never defended keeps as well as in this patch and i've helped defend countless keeps with success.

Only alb keep that is relatively easy to take is hurbury and that's cos it's least easy to reach.

When will everyone finally realize there is no difference between people that play midgard or hibernia or albion.

The only differences are in how well guilds/alliances are structured.

B

brommix

HB have claimed beno for the last 5 days and stopped 3 middie attempts on it...so I dont get your point

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Leel
It's funny how easy it is to take keeps in alb though. They don't get there to defend in time so they lose it. Guess it's sloppy alb mentality or something. Now try taking a mid keep, you'll have defenders there pretty quick:)

That's cause you camp AMG 24/7 with 5fg these days :p

V

Vasconcelos

2 fg of midgardians take a keep:
- Scenario 1
If we go with 1-2 fg we know we r gonna get farmed so many albs decide its futile n not worth, then a casual mid (Armalite e.g) comes to BW n post: "omg, u albs cowards, learn to defend ur realm!! We wanted easy rps n u didnt come to feed us!!"

- Scenario 2
If we go with a minizerg, then u come here n post: "omfg, Nerf Albzerg!! fukin lamerz, u need a zerg to retake a keep, nerf nerf nerf"

Originally posted by shilak
Yup, its always the same, take 4fg mids over to albland with no rams and drop a keep, rarely get company unless its Beno (crafters) or Rens (near enough to PK), even in 'primetime'.

Personal request: if u think is easy to take an alb keep, pls come to Sursbroke (the keep near alb rvr dungeon entrance), our alliance owns it since weeks w8ing for ur rps but u dont come.

DISCLAIMER: before getting flamed due to my crappy english, im not english, CMON!! try to explain that in a foreing language :cool:

K

Khalen

Originally posted by old.Leel

LOL said the dude who killed lvl 9s in DF, that's owning indeed, /clap

Mids just move to another keep if they see it has too many defenders.

Users who are viewing this thread