Alb Frontier

O

old.Leel

Haha, yes, Khalen, I did. Nice to see you keeping the count for me:)

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Vasconcelos

Personal request: if u think is easy to take an alb keep, pls come to Sursbroke (the keep near alb rvr dungeon entrance), our alliance owns it since weeks w8ing for ur rps but u dont come.

Possible we migth let you eat those words :wall:

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Khalen

LOL said the dude who killed lvl 9s in DF, that's owning indeed, /clap

Mids just move to another keep if they see it has too many defenders.

LoL...like who gives a f¤ck...

Plz tell me if you let greys alone in DF when you zerg Mids side...

It's not a big secret that Albion keeps are way more easy to get than Mid or Hib Keeps. Simple fact is that Albs generally are much slower to react to Keep sieges. Having said that, Relik is a different matter :wall:

Last time I can remember Albion having a Keep with 3-4 Fg in was Arvakr...was over in like 15mins...now had it been Hibs...different story...

A

Armalite

If we go with 1-2 fg we know we r gonna get farmed so many albs decide its futile n not worth, then a casual mid (Armalite e.g) comes to BW n post: "omg, u albs cowards, learn to defend ur realm!! We wanted easy rps n u didnt come to feed us!!"

If you're going to make personal attacks, at least quote me corectly. If you read my post, you will see that its not about cowards, "owning", or whatever. Personally, I despise the über l33t people who use zz at the end of their names and on gratzzz, and after they kill someone they post a flame post on BW.

And I must say congratulations to the abions, we have been trying to get Beno the last days, and been unsuccessfull. Never seen such strong doors there. When the battles prolonged there have even been a response force coming and squish us from behind. It was a very fun siege indeed. Keep up the good work!

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
When will everyone finally realize there is no difference between people that play midgard or hibernia or albion.

Dont get ouch much eh?

B

belth

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Dont get ouch much eh?

What's that mean? Don't get hit often? Perfect example of an illiterate middie?

???

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Armalite

If you're going to make personal attacks, at least quote me corectly. If you read my post, you will see that its not about cowards, "owning", or whatever. Personally, I despise the über l33t people who use zz at the end of their names and on gratzzz, and after they kill someone they post a flame post on BW.

And I must say congratulations to the abions, we have been trying to get Beno the last days, and been unsuccessfull. Never seen such strong doors there. When the battles prolonged there have even been a response force coming and squish us from behind. It was a very fun siege indeed. Keep up the good work!

Its not a personal atack, u came here suggesting us to learn how to defend our frontier, maybe because ur rps farm nite was ruined since there were no albs who wanted to get farmed at ur keep.

Sorry, maybe next time.

R

Runolaz

Personal request: if u think is easy to take an alb keep, pls come to Sursbroke (the keep near alb rvr dungeon entrance), our alliance owns it since weeks w8ing for ur rps but u dont come.

:rolleyes:

...hmm come again??

...at least we didn't have to bring 82 peeps like you did on Bled the other day...

B

bewal

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
wtf is up with all these arrogant mids and hibs. Albs have never defended keeps as well as in this patch and i've helped defend countless keeps with success.

Only alb keep that is relatively easy to take is hurbury and that's cos it's least easy to reach.

When will everyone finally realize there is no difference between people that play midgard or hibernia or albion.

The only differences are in how well guilds/alliances are structured.

Erm, there is a difference between albion and mid/hib. Most of albion players ooze along emain in at least 3fg trying to find something they can F8 at and that is all they do. You ask these people to get to Beno they propably wouldn't know how. The problem is that there are too many peeps playing in albion thus making it unneccesary to use any tactics or strategy, seriously, at primetime when I stealth from mmg to amg I usually see around 5fg albs running back and forward, because that is the way of finding mayby something to kill before other groups get them first. The albs that come to odins or hunt me at Sauvage or the Wall are different story alltogether, hard as hell and use brains in fight too, like the emain albs were part of something totally alien to albion, mindless F8 using hydra. Stealthers in emain know their business though :)

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Runolaz

:rolleyes:

...hmm come again??

...at least we didn't have to bring 82 peeps like you did on Bled the other day...

I was looking forward this post from you...... So foreseeable
Try to be more original next time pls, we dont use to post every keep we take, n i was trying to be sarcastic with my original post.

I wrote it a week ago, n we hold that keep for around 1 month, assuming albion dont have much weapons when defending keeps, its a quite nice mark.
And dont tell me we got clerics, archers, mincers to defend because its hilarious. Have one of those classes up on walls makes a happy day for assasins n range atack classes.......

R

Runolaz

I was looking forward this post from you...... So foreseeable
Try to be more original next time pls, we dont use to post every keep we take, n i was trying to be sarcastic with my original post.

I wrote it a week ago, n we hold that keep for around 1 month, assuming albion dont have much weapons when defending keeps, its a quite nice mark.
And dont tell me we got clerics, archers, mincers to defend because its hilarious. Have one of those classes up on walls makes a happy day for assasins n range atack classes.......

...I found it very strange that on the same day as a thread goes on BW later that nigth 82 ALb's suddenly pays Midgard a visist...:rolleyes:...you included :) I think you did it to prove a point...

...yes, we decided to take Surs after your statment here :), but was not our/my intention to bring it up again. Then I read another post on your UBER Keep and couldn't resist responding :)

Reason you held Surs for month has NOTHING to do with your guild or alliance. We have gone for other Keeps simply, cuz they are nearer ALB portal keep, hoping that more ALB's would come. That makes Boldiam and Renaris more fun to roll.

We had one failed raid on Saturday, but mainly cuz we only had 3FG and too few lvl 50.

F

Flimgoblin

Methinks there's a reason noone goes to the alb frontier...

pick a random bit of the alb frontier, try and run towards a keep - take the most direct route you can, looking out for aggro...

It's almost impossible... there's some corridors of aggro-free and low-aggro bits you can use (which anyone who's been in the frontier long enough knows)

But most of the pennines is a death trap...

compared to Jamtland where you can usually see what's ahead - there's nasty bits... but the majority of it is clear.

Or Briefine which has _roads_ :) (and is on the route to emain which is "where its at")

That makes it that much more difficult to go to the alb frontier rather than emain...

combined with there being noone there (noone there so noone goes there... so noone's there for anyone to go and see... tis a bit like the bg2 and 3)

So all the albs go to emain, never learn their frontier and are too scared to leave sauvage when it gets attacked. If the majority of albs could actually navigate to our keeps solo without dying then we'd probably be far better at defending.

As it is it's only full groups of people that know their way around that'll go there.

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

So all the albs go to emain, never learn their frontier and are too scared to leave sauvage when it gets attacked. If the majority of albs could actually navigate to our keeps solo without dying then we'd probably be far better at defending.

As it is it's only full groups of people that know their way around that'll go there.

...yes it starts with knowing the way arround in your own realm.

Users who are viewing this thread